Meanwhile in chicongo & other S%$&hole commie run cities.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Last edited:
Last edited:
My younger cousin in Chicago who supported BLM rioting during the pandemic recently posted a new pic of the family in front of their condo. They live in downtown Chigaco. They have a new house additon. Bars on the doors and windows.

Somehow I think this person is going to be in great deand with the prison set men​

Republican gubernatorial candidate alive, prosecutors say: ‘I literally made it so he and his entire family is on lockdown. I love it.’​

November 2, 2022 CWBChicago Lakeview
Darren-Bailey-and-Scott-Lennox-1024x587.jpg
Illinois senator and candidate for governor Darren Bailey (L) and Scott Lennox | Facebook; CPD
Outraged by campaign ads for Illinois gubernatorial candidate Darren Bailey, a Chicago man left a threatening voicemail at the politician’s office and then bragged to his friends on Snapchat about what he had done, prosecutors said Wednesday.
Scott Lennox, 21, of the 3300 block of North Lake Shore Drive, is charged with two felony counts of harassment and felony threatening of a public official.
Prosecutor Lorraine Scaduto said Lennox was with friends at a bar on Friday when a political ad came on TV, and it made him angry. He got into a “heated argument” with his friends about Illinois State Sen. Darren Bailey, the Republican candidate for governor.
At some point that evening, Lennox allegedly called Bailey’s office in Springfield on his cellphone and left the following message:
“I am going to skin Darren Bailey alive, making sure he is still alive. And I’m going to feed his f*cking family to him, as he is alive and screaming in f*cking pain.”
“He is a piece of white *ss racist sh*t and, honestly, if he doesn’t kill himself, I will. You know what. I know where he lives. I know where he sleeps. I know where his kids sleep. And I know the f*cking school he works at,” Lennox allegedly continued.
Lennox added that he would never shoot up a school, but Bailey is teaching “all this motherf*cking misinformation [and] is going to die. So, honestly, he should just kill himself before anything else happens.”
He went on to make statements about abortion, Scaduto said, but she did not detail those comments.
Lennox said he does not like Gov. JB Pritzker either, but he dislikes Bailey even more, according to Scaduto.
“So, f*ck him for being a piece of sh*t,” Lennox allegedly continued. “So, you know what? I am going to take anything and everything possible. You know what, I am going to make him scream. I am going to make him scream and suffer. Yeah, that’s right. So, he better kill himself. And, if he doesn’t, I am going to kill him.”

Last edited:
I'm guessing alcohol was involved and he's a flaming liberal too.

St. Louis checks in.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Warlords. It is a repeating phenomenon in weakly run areas.

The Sinatra movie "Never So Few" covers it.

Milwaukee breaks city homicide record for third year in a row​

At this point last year, there were 170 homicides, and 171 in 2020

The City of Milwaukee broke its homicide record for the third year in a row on Saturday, bringing the total number of homicides in the city to 194.

MILWAUKEE — The City of Milwaukee broke its homicide record for the third year in a row on Saturday, bringing the total number of homicides in the city to 194.

On Saturday, a 43-year-old man was killed near Hopkins and Hampton, the death that broke the record. Police are seeking unknown suspects in that case.
At this point last year, there were 170 homicides, and 171 in 2020

The City of Milwaukee broke its homicide record for the third year in a row on Saturday, bringing the total number of homicides in the city to 194.

Michael Ray is a business owner in that area who says violent acts like these not only affect safety in the community, but prevent people from investing in the area.
"It's a major setback for me being a business in this area when already a lot of businesses closed over here," said Ray.
According to the Milwaukee Police Department's (MPD) database and media alerts from MPD, there have now been 194 homicides so far this year. At this point last year, there were 170 homicides, and 171 in 2020.

he city had 193 homicides for the whole year in 2021, which broke 2020's record of 190 homicides.

"To know that we are breaking the homicide record again. [It] just goes to show that we have to work a little bit harder to make sure that that devastation doesn’t continue to be a reality for people," said the program director for the WAVE Educational Fund, Deja Garner.

Garner was born and raised in Milwaukee and told TMJ4 she has lost both friends and family to gun violence in the city.

"The work that I do in gun violence prevention is so future generations and other residents won’t have to feel that anguish and that devastation of losing someone that they love to gun violence," said Garner.

One way she says this can be achieved is by investing more funds into violence prevention in the city.

According to MPD data, homicides are up 13% from last year. Since last Friday, the MPD chart has gone from 190 to 192 homicides.

According to TIME Magazine, Milwaukee ranked third for the most homicides in America's biggest cities in 2021, with a homicide rate of 32 per 100,000. Memphis ranked at the top of the list with 306 homicides in 2021, followed by Detroit with 303.

Philadelphia gas station owner divides city by hiring heavily armed guards​

Story by Maroosha Muzaffar • 33m ago

The owner of a Philadelphia gas station chain hired private security guards with semi-automatic weapons to guard his properties after several cases of burglary, carjackings and vandalism — a move that has divided the residents.

Neil Patel, who operates 22 gas stations around Philadelphia, told local media that he was sick of the crimes being committed in the city and decided to hire security personnel who can now be seen around his gas station in Kevlar vests and semi-automatic guns.

Read the rest here:

Philadelphia gas station owner divides city by hiring heavily armed guards​

Story by Maroosha Muzaffar • 33m ago

The owner of a Philadelphia gas station chain hired private security guards with semi-automatic weapons to guard his properties after several cases of burglary, carjackings and vandalism — a move that has divided the residents.

Neil Patel, who operates 22 gas stations around Philadelphia, told local media that he was sick of the crimes being committed in the city and decided to hire security personnel who can now be seen around his gas station in Kevlar vests and semi-automatic guns.

Read the rest here:

That puts a BIG target on city management!

Dare I say it?

They Must Be Shown

This past week we entertained some people who were visiting from Illinois. At one time this past week they were lecturing us on the evils of our Governor, DeSantis. Got fed up and told them that the Illinois Democratic party was a continuing criminal enterprise. They got upset when I mentioned the number of Governors who went to jail, and other functionaries who went to jail. I mentioned that their democratic party was not only a continuing criminal enterprise, but a clear and present danger to the population and that most people there were either enjoying the benefits of the criminal activities, were part of the problem, or were not bright enough to know what was going on.

They left in a huff and said that we didn't know what was going on. So much for them.

things (communists) do -- never ending coverups of their crimes. in this case, trying to hide PUBLIC information from the public

Chicago News Media Concerned Over Plan to Encrypt Police Scanners. Read Their Open Letter​

Our newsrooms monitor emergency scanner traffic to report everything from traffic congestion to developing threats to public safety​

Coming soon to a city near you

Famed Chicago School to Release “The Official Parker Handbook”​

December 14, 2022
BENJAMIN BLAIR

639a1846f8371849113bcadb_Willis-Sear%20tower-491%20(1).jpg

Francis Parker updates a classic, the preppy handbook, for the modern private school era
Chicago Contrarian has received advance notice from sources close to The NAISS (National Association of Independent Sex Shops) that The Francis Parker School of Chicago is set to capitalize on its newfound #buttplugdean fame by releasing an update to The Preppy Handbook for the modern DEI and gender ideology set.
639a14257f47a678afe2dd64_Kh-oyW0HDxzQ9Qb_uRu0OBG4DP_WlGmjM-8sT7tD6TU9q5g4NlFNcXadcaNQYlo4uB2Qr5QSYjQWyP-67gi43vpkLznqRhQzAsbWE_kDTFtWzIYoVUVaYPdA5DgpulPaNHaR-hg6ZDHCNtjkIN2smAQZYkMB2NTNfXXvHTxgay_tyvTWmpsHJ-bkCR1jmA.png

Early praise for The Official Parker Handbook
Designed as a how-to guide for progressive urban parents to more effectively coddle and mold progressive young minds, The Official Parker Handbook is already receiving rave acclaim and early praise from Party members who have read the book prior to publication.
Dr. Anthony Fauci: “There is a misplaced perception about people’s individual right to make a decision that supersedes societal safety, except at Francis Parker School. 💉
Mayor Lori Lightfoot: “Diversity and inclusion is imperative … This is exactly why I'm being intentional about prioritizing requests from people of color and the #buttplugdean. 🌈
Ibrahim Kendi: “The life of racism cannot be separated from the life of capitalism … In order to truly be anti-racist, you also have to truly be anti-capitalist. I endorse The Official Parker Handbook for prioritizing dildonomics in their curriculum. 🇨🇳
Yoel Roth: “Rather than merely trying to absolve themselves of legal responsibility, or worse, trying to drive out teenagers entirely, service providers should instead focus on crafting safety strategies that can accommodate a wide variety of use cases for platforms like Grindr – including, possibly, their role in safely connecting queer young adults participating in extra curricular activities inside Francis Parker. 🍆
Nikole Hannah-Jones: “Destroying property, which can be replaced, is not violence, except when it involves lubricated objects in the classroom at Francis Parker. ✊🏿
Florian Sohnke (Chicago Contrarian Editor): “I almost soiled my man pants reading this book, until I realized that was a typical response to cultural misappropriation, systemic racism and QAnon funded Project Veritas videos, so I put on a skirt instead and let it flow. We should applaud Francis Parker for putting intersectionality at the heart of its STEM (spooning trans erogenous manhole) curriculum.😘
Support from Chicago parents

As interest in The Official Parker Handbook continues to mount, an outpouring of support and allyship continues from Chicago parents supporting Parker on The Northside Parents Network, despite continuing “racist, MAGA right-wing coverage from Fox News, Libs of Tick Tock and Undercover Mother.”
“When I went to a private school, I knew it was an entry point into becoming an elite member of society,” says a former cisgender preppy, who now identifies as non-binary. “I am over the moon that we are now completing the cycle of destroying elitism and academic excellence via private schools, and that graduates of NAISS schools will be well prepared to genuflect their white privilege as they prepare for careers in gender studies and DEI.”
“High SAT scores, the legal profession, medicine, investment banking, management consulting, commercial real estate, engineering and entrepreneurship are all symbols of white supremacy. As students prepare for life as family friendly drag queens or as cadets at Annapolis, those as young as 14 at Francis Parker are learning to truly become inclusive allies by taking etiquette classes (without parental consent) that teach how and when to strap it on and lube it up versus when to be on the receiving end,” ze adds, reminiscing about his glory days as a catcher (not in the rye) at the Manhole.

Chicago Contrarian would like to remind everyone that intersectionality is love, whiteness is hate and satire is misinformation –- and for Parker parents, that 2023-2024 application deadlines for local boarding schools (Culver, La Lumiere and Lake Forest Academy) and Andover, Exeter and Groton are coming up soon! Time to dust off the old ISEE AND SSAT scores!

This post may contain affiliate links for which PM Bug gold and silver discussion forum may be compensated.
“High SAT scores, the legal profession, medicine, investment banking, management consulting, commercial real estate, engineering and entrepreneurship are all symbols of white supremacy.
merit was heralded as the solution to racism. instead merit revealed that there was no racism. so now merit is the enemy, and blatant racism is the chosen weapon of the (redacted) that promote kill/replace whitey

4 arrests, 3 guns, brawl.......how vibrant was your friday morning?

it's the teachers' fault that these 'students' dont excel academically

Three juveniles and an adult were arrested and three handguns seized following a fight at a Paterson high school on Friday morning.

Police responded to John F. Kennedy High School shortly before 11 a.m. for a fight involving multiple students, according to a release issued Sunday by the Passaic County Prosecutor’s Office.

after leaving the high skool above -- head to kollege. this article is quite informative

The seizure came less than two weeks after NMSU basketball player Mike Peake killed University of New Mexico student Brandon Travis during a shootout on the UNM campus and then allegedly handed off the gun to his teammates.

The seizure of the cellphones came to light the same day State Police released lapel footage showing Peake and several others ganging up on Travis on Oct. 15 during a rivalry football game in Las Cruces.

The fight, according to police, led to a revenge plot in which Travis and three friends lured Peake to UNM campus on Nov. 19 and a shootout ensued, leaving Travis, 19, dead and Peake, 21, injured.

The Glock 9mm used by Travis had been stolen in June out of a man’s truck in Clovis, according to an incident report obtained by the Journal. The owner said he had left the gun on his seat, with the doors unlocked and windows partially down.

Chicago now emulates/resembles Nairobi.

Al Capone was too limited by quasi-military thinking: focusing on selling booze, making money, and bumping off specific problem people.

The Glock 9mm used by Travis had been stolen in June out of a man’s truck in Clovis, according to an incident report obtained by the Journal. The owner said he had left the gun on his seat, with the doors unlocked and windows partially down.
This guy was an idiot!

after leaving the high skool above -- head to kollege. this article is quite informative

The seizure came less than two weeks after NMSU basketball player Mike Peake killed University of New Mexico student Brandon Travis during a shootout on the UNM campus and then allegedly handed off the gun to his teammates.

The seizure of the cellphones came to light the same day State Police released lapel footage showing Peake and several others ganging up on Travis on Oct. 15 during a rivalry football game in Las Cruces.

The fight, according to police, led to a revenge plot in which Travis and three friends lured Peake to UNM campus on Nov. 19 and a shootout ensued, leaving Travis, 19, dead and Peake, 21, injured.

These guys want to fight...? Send 'em to Ukraine!

Pretty good vid quality on those lapel cams.

Back
Top Bottom