Welcome to the PMBug forums - a community supported watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more.
Register a free account to join the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including access to market data/charts and additional members only rooms (including one for trade/barter with the community).
this is beyond ridiculous, the whole foundations of the markets no longer have any credibility & integrity, money being outright stolen from customers accounts yet nobody gets een charged, let alone prosecuted, nobody even mentions that in the news, interst rates are being manipulated both officially (CBs), and by supposedly "free market" participants (LIBOR), yet Au & Ag are still going nowhere...
:rotflmbo: when they will all learn...
...clearly, they are being irrational long enough in my view :rotflmbo:, I am hoping to stay solvent through all that farce, though, hope it will all work OK for me financially."The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent"
-J.M. Keynes
Mark Tucker @MarkTu 10 Jul
@JamesGRickards I also moved to #PFGBest from #MFGlobal, I also already had an account there. Now been hit three times. Triple whammy?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lauren Lyster @LaurenLyster 10 Jul
Just talked to #PFGBest cstmr in Egypt-had $ w/the futures broker to put it somewhere "safe" outside Egypt! Will fill you in on the show tom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simon Mikhailovich @S_Mikhailovich 10 Jul
@moiracathleen @JamesGRickards @MohamedHawary U r describing a new systemic risk. Its no longer about what u own but how u hold it as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ann Barnhardt @AnnBarnhardt 09 Jul
PFGBest is the old Alaron. Big ag futures firm out of Iowa. Owner has attempted suicide. Customer funds locked down, accounts on liq only.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moiracathleen @moiracathleen 10 Jul
@JamesGRickards I see a pattern. I'm not Sherlock Holmes, but I see JPM and segregated funds "evaporating." PFG Customer-- @MohamedHawary
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?