Mike Maloney: Hidden Secrets of Money video series

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

This series should be a mandatory class at every high school, but sadly the National Education Association does the bidding of the ruling elite. Effin B*st*rds.

Edit: I was good with this video up until the end:
".............At Hidden Secrets of Money, we've created an open source platform for the design and development of a new world monetary system. We are calling on all........".

Sounds good on the surface, but sounds fishy underneath. Will have to look into it more to make a better determination.

Last edited:
This series should be a mandatory class at every high school, but sadly the National Education Association does the bidding of the ruling elite. Effin B*st*rds.

".............At Hidden Secrets of Money, we've created an open source platform for the design and development of a new world monetary system. We are calling on all........".

Sounds good on the surface, but sounds fishy underneath. Will have to look into it more to make a better determination.

Knowing Mike Maloney, I would guess that the "new world monetary system" is based on the old-world system (aka awesome-world system): gold. Maybe a system of gold-backed banks, like Peter Schiff's bank that lets you use bank cards to spend your physical.

They set up a forum to discuss the issue:

http://forum.hiddensecretsofmoney.com/index.php?/page/index.html

So far, not a lot of participation.

Edit: I added my $.02 on their forum.

About as much as free advice I'd reckon.

They published this diagram:

content_Hidden_Secrets_of_Money_Ep_4_Ciurrency_Creation_Flowchart.jpg

http://hiddensecretsofmoney.com/blog/Ambassador-Kit

Back
Top Bottom