mostly for Mark

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
My brother lives in a pricey gated community. Listen to this. The other day he was given a "special" phone number for the police. I do not mean the gate security patrol.

So John Doe- calls 911 and the standard published number.

The elite call a special unlisted number.

BTW- my brother seems like he is about to cash out of FL. He prefers Chicago-

in my inbox yesterday:

I was sitting in a parking lot in a WalMart in Scottsdale, Az when I noticed a bumper sticker on a cadillac next to me. It said "I miss Chicago".

So I busted out his windshield, shot out two of his tires, stole his radio, put a Obama bumper sticker on the bumper and left a note, "hope this helps" :)

Last edited:
He said he never seen so many bad drivers, incompetent tradesman, and scammers that double dip. Frankly he is over extended owning 2 high end houses paid in cash. The taxes alone are $22,000 a year. One of the houses has to go. He can earn bigger cash in Chicago. Im not going to talk him out of it- because I will drive to Chicago- but not FL- but I tell you what- my legs are falling off. I have what my grampa had-he became a snow bird.

Back
Top Bottom