Nancy Pelosi’s husband beaten with hammer in violent attack

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score

Nancy Pelosi’s husband beaten with hammer in violent attack​

• Published: Oct. 28, 2022, 10:28 a.m.

By
By KEVIN FREKING, MICHAEL BALSAMO and COLLEEN LONG Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was attacked and severely beaten by an assailant with a hammer who broke into their San Francisco home, according to people familiar with the matter.

Pelosi, 82, suffered blunt force trauma to his head and body, according to two people with knowledge of the investigation into the attack who spoke to The Associated Press on Friday on the condition of anonymity to discuss the ongoing probe. He was being treated by doctors for bruising, severe swelling and other injuries. Pelosi’s spokesman Drew Hammill said he was expected to make a full recovery.

More here:

Live coverage here. Press conference to be held at 11:30 AM CDT (in about 15 minutes).

When things really start to fall apart and people learn what's happened, Ya get used to it ya bums. Clif just did a podcast today talking about things like this starting to happen.

Congress should get the same kind of security that was afforded to the Supreme Court justices when the loony leftist baby killers were threatening them at their homes.

It would only be fair.

Correction: Looks like the press conference will actually be at 12pm CDT, in a little less than 30 minutes.

skepticism valve is wide open on my machine -- the professional liars/victims/satanists/thieves/murderers have less than zero credibility

very curious that the attacker is being quoted by (the media)

this yarn is off to a bad start

Nancy Pelosi’s husband beaten with hammer in violent attack​

• Published: Oct. 28, 2022, 10:28 a.m.

By
By KEVIN FREKING, MICHAEL BALSAMO and COLLEEN LONG Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was attacked and severely beaten by an assailant with a hammer who broke into their San Francisco home, according to people familiar with the matter.

Pelosi, 82, suffered blunt force trauma to his head and body, according to two people with knowledge of the investigation into the attack who spoke to The Associated Press on Friday on the condition of anonymity to discuss the ongoing probe. He was being treated by doctors for bruising, severe swelling and other injuries. Pelosi’s spokesman Drew Hammill said he was expected to make a full recovery.

More here:

Its a shame Nance wasn't home to get "a few treats" herself.

Bummer... reality showed up at the Pelosi residence.

My guess is he will receive a black eye which is customary when one is accepted into the satanist cult that is trying to control the globe now.

Just listened to the news conference. Really not much to say about that. But the news peeps (MSNBC) have been researching the assailant's social media and have mentioned that he's a conspiracy theorist, election denier and quite possibly a follower of Q ball. I wonder what the feds will say?

Just listened to the news conference. Really not much to say about that. But the news peeps (MSNBC) have been researching the assailant's social media and have mentioned that he's a conspiracy theorist, election denier and quite possibly a follower of Q ball. I wonder what the feds will say?
I don't think the police chief had received the narrative yet

police arrived on a welfare call. police saw both of them holding the hammer. the suspect then pulled the hammer away from pelosi and hit him with it. the police arrested him

David DePape, 42, possibly of Berkeley. San Francisco is the suspect

suspect is possible protestor of nudity bans

Democrats and RINOs have come out for a background check on hammer purchases and a 3-day waiting period. Also, an import ban on hammers and the domestic manufacture of all automatic hammers to be banned.

it's the dorner manifesto 2.0 -- lmao!

the script writer got greedy -- packing their crazy evil character with too many of their crimes. has the fbi taken over the case yet??

from the link quoted above

my bold

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a blog and website, he was fixated on censorship and made anti-Semitic comments. In one post, he ranted about government attempts to control information, calling for the arrest of journalists from prominent news organizations. He also posted COVID and election conspiracy theories online.

Some of his posts referred to former President Donald Trump. “Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deepstate moles within Trumps inner circle. So Q/Trump sabotaged their child trafficking operations.

In another post, he wrote, “The more Ukrainians die NEEDLESSLY the cheaper the land will be for Jews to buy up.” His website has posts on pedophiles, aliens, COVID, Communism, Kanye West, Derek Chauvin, what he called “climate hysteria” and more.

Last edited:
suspect is possible protestor of nudity bans

1. David Depape, Described as ‘Very Odd,’ Is a ‘Former Castro Nudist Protester’ & Hemp ‘Jewelry Maker’ Who Once Lived in a Berkeley Storage Shed, Reports Say​

2. Depape Has Three Children With Taub, a Russian-Born Activist Who Is Now a Homeless Youth Director, Old Newspaper Articles Reveal​

3. David Depape Wrote a Blog Called ‘Welcome to Big Brothers Censorship Hell’ & Posted About Trump & Kanye West on a Website​

Yep, he's a Trump supporter alright!

1. David Depape, Described as ‘Very Odd,’ Is a ‘Former Castro Nudist Protester’ & Hemp ‘Jewelry Maker’ Who Once Lived in a Berkeley Storage Shed, Reports Say​

2. Depape Has Three Children With Taub, a Russian-Born Activist Who Is Now a Homeless Youth Director, Old Newspaper Articles Reveal​

3. David Depape Wrote a Blog Called ‘Welcome to Big Brothers Censorship Hell’ & Posted About Trump & Kanye West on a Website​

Yep, he's a Trump supporter alright!
if the bad guy is against censorship, i must be for censorship

if the bad is against jews, i must be for jews

if the bad guy is against stolen elections, i must be for them

if the bad guy is against molesting children, i must be for it

if the bad guy is against the george floyd lie, i must be for it

pathetic dorner crap all over again

if the bad guy is against censorship, i must be for censorship

if the bad is against jews, i must be for jews

if the bad guy is against stolen elections, i must be for them

if the bad guy is against molesting children, i must be for it

if the bad guy is against the george floyd lie, i must be for it

pathetic dorner crap all over again
it's how they 'train us'

first in school, to prepare us for their overt wars against us as adults...Obey, Obey, Obey

it's the dorner manifesto 2.0 -- lmao!

the script writer got greedy -- packing their crazy evil character with too many of their crimes. has the fbi taken over the case yet??

from the link quoted above

my bold

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a blog and website, he was fixated on censorship and made anti-Semitic comments. In one post, he ranted about government attempts to control information, calling for the arrest of journalists from prominent news organizations. He also posted COVID and election conspiracy theories online.

Some of his posts referred to former President Donald Trump. “Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deepstate moles within Trumps inner circle. So Q/Trump sabotaged their child trafficking operations.

In another post, he wrote, “The more Ukrainians die NEEDLESSLY the cheaper the land will be for Jews to buy up.” His website has posts on pedophiles, aliens, COVID, Communism, Kanye West, Derek Chauvin, what he called “climate hysteria” and more.
OK — who's missing?
Maybe shootie went off the deep end when he gotbanned.

Perhaps if the DA had charged him in the same manner anyone else woulda been charged after his accident, (ie: with a felony) he'd have been in jail and wouldn't have been home to have been beaten by someone with a hammer.

Edited to add: I wonder what kinds of hammer his attacker used. Hopefully it didn't have a milled face. Those things would tear someone up.

Lol that was telegraphed right of the bat. These spinners are hilarious!

High security house - check
nancy out of town - check
again a “young man“ - check
from Berkeley a nudist - check
”breaks in” to house in his underwear - hmmm
hammer fight - wtf

which is more likely - Pelosi is buying you male prostitutes or high security mansion successfully invaded by half naked “kid”

There is still no mention for how the police were sent to Nancy's house for a routing wellness check.
Did the police have a direct video link to the house?
What made the police suspicious that something amiss going on? They just don't show up at you door to see if you're are alright.
If Nancy and family is talking to the press why is Fox news left out?
He made a lot of money off of Nancy's private briefing. Someone upset about be left out in the cold?

CNN, MSNBC TRY TO TIE PAUL PELOSI ASSAULT TO JANUARY 6 DAYS BEFORE MIDTERMS​

Left-leaning news outlets used the news that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) husband Paul Pelosi was attacked on Friday to mention the January 6 riot multiple times just days before the coming midterm elections across the United States.

obomba is touring the country trying to rally the (communists). this is the perfect STORY for him to use. those white nationalists are trying to kill us

harkens back to his trayvon lies

Perhaps if the DA had charged him in the same manner anyone else woulda been charged after his accident, (ie: with a felony) he'd have been in jail and wouldn't have been home to have been beaten by someone with a hammer.

Edited to add: I wonder what kinds of hammer his attacker used. Hopefully it didn't have a milled face. Those things would tear someone up.
funny thing about this event -- criminals shoot people and dont get charged with attempted homicide like this underwear guy is being charged with

The naked rent boy said - “you said come on over and we’ll get hammered together”

interesting the whole “he broke in” isn’t on the news anymore (that I saw)

High security house - check
nancy out of town - check
again a “young man“ - check
from Berkeley a nudist - check
”breaks in” to house in his underwear - hmmm
hammer fight - wtf

which is more likely - Pelosi is buying you male prostitutes or high security mansion successfully invaded by half naked “kid”
nice analogy, has plenty of space for all kinds of truths in it....

initially, once this 'story' broke, first thought i had was who's kid did he have, but this makes sense

his proclivities continue to produce some spectacular human interest stories, i hope he survives...and it hurts him. . .a bit

or a lot, no matter to me

The naked rent boy said - “you said come on over and we’ll get hammered together”

interesting the whole “he broke in” isn’t on the news anymore (that I saw)
I wonder...

He gets pulled over for DUI and there's talk of an 'unknown' person in the car (trunk??)

Now he's getting 'hammered' by the naked rent boy.... from Berkley... for no real reason... (musing here: for nonpayment for services rendered perhaps?)

Why does 'human trafficking' pop into my head.... or is that just me?

Back
Top Bottom