NZ gun control

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

André

Θвsεяνεя
Benefactor
Reaction score
New-Zealand
Mod note: this topic was split off from the Found Treasure thread.

NZ corp govt does this sort of sнΐτ too, as well as actively removing/destroying/covering up ancient sites because they don't want the masses realizing that Maori's weren't the first people here, and that the cannibalistic Maori's actually slaughtered and ate the last Scandinavian settlers.

If that were widely known, the Crown's Contract (*the "Treaty of Waitangi) with a mere handful of the supposed original natives (*which is what is used to "justify" assumed sovereignty over all individuals in NZ as "subjects" since) would be void and the billions of taxpayer dollars funnelled through the various elitist Maori corporations would have to be returned.

Here's an interesting-brief article pertaining to something that is being covered up in NZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Zealand and Australia are fucked up worse than America. That is saying a lot. Them pore bastages don't even have decent deer rifles, much less AK-47's.

When your government wants your guns, it is because those running your government want to do something you would shoot them for. No other reason.

Look at France -- Got their asses kicked twice, and still -- any Frog that wants a gun must take a psychological exam. <-- TINS, pilgrims. *IF* they pass, they may buy a specified limited amount of ammo for only that gun.

Look at England -- My Daddy sent his deer rifle and 30.06 ammo to England during the Bundles For Britain campaign, so that some <redacted - see forum guidelines on epithets> would have a gun to use on the Krauts. I wonder what happened to it. And their Firearms Act of 1968 is a compendium covering every possible kind of firearm -- prohibited.

The citizens are helpless. There are no gun stores in the UK. There are lots of Airsoft crap stores labeled "gun stores".

Last edited:
New Zealand and Australia are fucked up worse than America. That is saying a lot. Them pore bastages don't even have decent deer rifles, much less AK-47's.

When your government wants your guns, it is because those running your government want to do something you would shoot them for. No other reason.

Look at France -- Got their asses kicked twice, and still -- any Frog that wants a gun must take a psychological exam. <-- TINS, pilgrims. *IF* they pass, they may buy a specified limited amount of ammo for only that gun.

Look at England -- My Daddy sent his deer rifle and 30.06 ammo to England during the Bundles For Britain campaign, so that some <redacted - see forum guidelines on epithets> would have a gun to use on the Krauts. I wonder what happened to it. And their Firearms Act of 1968 is a compendium covering every possible kind of firearm -- prohibited.

The citizens are helpless. There are no gun stores in the UK. There are lots of Airsoft crap stores labeled "gun stores".
Yeah, i think there's a bit of a misconception caused by the media aye mate.

Though i really dunno jack about UK toy guns & whatnot.

Of course i'd agree that you are pretty much correct in that NZ & AUS are full maccas mcfucked-super combo with extra pickle and large coke enima up the backside.

In relative terms however, whale shit, i doubt either of 'em could be any worse off than US,...or even UK, or France, heck while we're at it might as well add to the list: Germany, Pakistan, Russia, Iran, China, Brasil, Palestine, Venezuela, Nederlands, Ukraine, Greece, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Uganda, Chinada, and every other country.
Coz we're all in the same boat.

The Talmudists Corporate Juggernaut vs you, me, pmbug, searcher, everyone we love, our friends, our neighbours. Each and every single one of us.
Read their Babylonian Talmud with your own eyes.

😎Oh and ahhh, i dunno exactly where you got this idea NZ ain't packin heat.

Ya know the "experts", the "authorities", the "soyintists" and all 'em shiney plastic people on the screens are completely full of shit aye mate.

Just like everywhere else these days, down here in NZ there's bloody heaps of crime in the clogged up urban areas,....yet generally all that kinda swinish shit sorta just magically dwindles off the further out ya go.
IMG_20230715_235032.jpg
IMG_20230717_230521.png
(☝️me great grandpops holdin me grandmum while stationed in NZ '44)

That pic above, Andre'. Jeez... I am old. Good on yer great grandpop.(y):cool: I was going to school when that pic was taken! :eek:

But! by Florida standards (it's about the same size as NZ), you guys are living in a concentration camp. Vaxx checks... I am talking legality here, not whether some real assholes have guns. They do. They are free to do just that, even if they are assholes. As long as they are not criminal assholes.

And yeah... it is "possible" to get a firearm in NZ. Providing you obey your masters' requirements. Let us examine and compare to Floriduh. I just walked in a gun store recently, and bought a small carry pistol. (A Pug). Walked in, saw the one I wanted. Bought it. Bought some ammo. Walked out. Oh. I did have to sign a Federal paper saying I am not a crook. <-- We are working on that. Nuffin to do with Florida. The Feds even ignored that restriction when it came to H. Biden and his garbage dumpster pistol that he lied on the
Fed form to get.

I have the cute Pug in my pocket as I type. Many of the folks I see walking around are going heavy. No big thing here at all. 1689599316221.png

You guys have to prove to your masters that you have a storage space that is OK with them. (Arms Amendment 2022).

And for ANY firearm you must have a license. In order to get this license, you must tell your gummint "eyes a-watchin" -- the following is C&P verbatim from NZ law:
  • Further information must be supplied by applicants for a firearms licence, including a list of countries travelled to or visited in the previous 5 years involving stays of 14 days or more, and the length of stay in each country, and in cases of applicants residing in an overseas country for over 6 months in the previous 10 years the provision of criminal history checks from those countries.
  • Importers of pistol carbine conversion kit, blank-firing gun, or major firearms part that does not have an identification number are required to stamp or engrave an identification number on the item.
  • Dealers who receive a firearm, pistol, pistol carbine conversion kit, prohibited firearm, prohibited magazine, restricted airgun, blank-firing gun, restricted weapon, or major firearm part that does not have an identification number are required to stamp or engrave an identification number on the item within 30 days of its receipt.
Compare: For my granddaughter's 10th birthday, I walked in a store, bought a pink .22 Cricket Single Shot and a box of bullets, and gave it to her. 1689602404210.pngIn NZ... I'd be in jail. A ten-year old walking around with a loaded rifle? GAAAAHHH!! The NZ lawmakers have found that the ability to shoot does not legally exist before 16 years. <-- I never knew that -- I saved up and bought my first rifle when I was 9 years old. Brought it to school.

"Gun licences are issued at the discretion of the police provided they consider the person to be of good standing." ...aaand: No matter who the heck you are, you are NOT allowed to have a semi-auto gun or even one with a magazine that holds more than ten rounds. <-- Why ten? A number pulled from some bureaucrat's anus? If not, then why does the eleventh round turn evil? (Arms Act 1983) There goes your chance to have what I do: A bringum-home SKS with blood on the strap, with 3000 rounds of ammo and a dozen 20/15/10-round magazines to feed it. <-- Jail in NZ. A prize in America.

The part where I would have had to list how I did in countries I have stayed in recently so I could buy (or continue keep) a gun in NZ would have to include what I did in England, Scotland, Germany, France, Holland, Japan, China, Philippines, Curacao, Bonaire, Caymans, Bahamas, Mexico... jeez -- there are more, but I know I have made my point. In America, the gun laws do not give a shit where you have been.

They only want to know if you have done jail time. NO LICENSE FOR A RIFLE, GUN, AMMO needed. Not gummint-approved storage. I am lookin' at an AK-47, a .58 calibre Boar rifle, and a Glock 19 from where I sit.

I have a real fargin CANNON, and the police come around on Independence Day with gunpowder for it to help defray the expense of shooting it.

Find me one fargin acre in NZ where you do NOT need a license to buy a gun, where you can put a gun on your hip or in your pocket and walk into a supermarket. Where you can wheel a cannon out onto your front lawn and fire it. Where you can have (like I do) an all-calibre rifle and pistol range in the back yard.

The US Gummint has no fargin clue what guns I have or how many. Shit... even I do not know.

In NZ they keep on adding restrictions:
Arms Act 1983
Arms Regulations 1992
Arms Amendment Regulations 2021

In Floriduh, they just REMOVED the requirement for a license to OWN and conceal-CARRY a pistol of any kind whatsoever. You want a pistol? Go in and get yours.

Just thought of sumpin' else to increase the huge gulf of freedoms not available in NZ: Black powder rifles and pistols do not count as firearms in America. You can mail them to your friends. You can buy them by mail from anywhere. I just bought me a new replica tack-driver .44 calibre navy revolver through a mail-order house in ITALY. Same as buying underwear or a radio from Italy.

There It Is.

Last edited:
That pic above, Andre'. Jeez... I am old. Good on yer great grandpop.(y):cool: I was going to school when that pic was taken! :eek:
IMG_20230718_080514.jpg
But! by Florida standards (it's about the same size as NZ), you guys are living in a concentration camp. Vaxx checks... I am talking legality here, not whether some real assholes have guns. They do. They are free to do just that, even if they are assholes. As long as they are not criminal assholes.
Screenshot_2023-07-12-07-44-00-17_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
IMG_20230718_080540.png
And yeah... it is "possible" to get a firearm in NZ. Providing you obey your masters' requirements. Let us examine and compare to Floriduh. I just walked in a gun store recently, and bought a small carry pistol. (A Pug). Walked in, saw the one I wanted. Bought it. Bought some ammo. Walked out. Oh. I did have to sign a Federal paper saying I am not a crook. <-- We are working on that. Nuffin to do with Florida. The Feds even ignored that restriction when it came to H. Biden and his garbage dumpster pistol that he lied on the
Fed form to get.
IMG_20230718_081708.jpg
😎
I have the cute Pug in my pocket as I type. Many of the folks I see walking around are going heavy. No big thing here at all. View attachment 9369

You guys have to prove to your masters that you have a storage space that is OK with them. (Arms Amendment 2022).

And for ANY firearm you must have a license. In order to get this license, you must tell your gummint "eyes a-watchin" -- the following is C&P verbatim from NZ law:
  • Further information must be supplied by applicants for a firearms licence, including a list of countries travelled to or visited in the previous 5 years involving stays of 14 days or more, and the length of stay in each country, and in cases of applicants residing in an overseas country for over 6 months in the previous 10 years the provision of criminal history checks from those countries.
  • Importers of pistol carbine conversion kit, blank-firing gun, or major firearms part that does not have an identification number are required to stamp or engrave an identification number on the item.
  • Dealers who receive a firearm, pistol, pistol carbine conversion kit, prohibited firearm, prohibited magazine, restricted airgun, blank-firing gun, restricted weapon, or major firearm part that does not have an identification number are required to stamp or engrave an identification number on the item within 30 days of its receipt.
Compare: For my granddaughter's 10th birthday, I walked in a store, bought a pink .22 Cricket Single Shot and a box of bullets, and gave it to her. View attachment 9371In NZ... I'd be in jail. A ten-year old walking around with a loaded rifle? GAAAAHHH!! The NZ lawmakers have found that the ability to shoot does not legally exist before 16 years. <-- I never knew that -- I saved up and bought my first rifle when I was 9 years old. Brought it to school.

"Gun licences are issued at the discretion of the police provided they consider the person to be of good standing." ...aaand: No matter who the heck you are, you are NOT allowed to have a semi-auto gun or even one with a magazine that holds more than ten rounds. <-- Why ten? A number pulled from some bureaucrat's anus? If not, then why does the eleventh round turn evil? (Arms Act 1983) There goes your chance to have what I do: A bringum-home SKS with blood on the strap, with 3000 rounds of ammo and a dozen 20/15/10-round magazines to feed it. <-- Jail in NZ. A prize in America.

The part where I would have had to list how I did in countries I have stayed in recently so I could buy (or continue keep) a gun in NZ would have to include what I did in England, Scotland, Germany, France, Holland, Japan, China, Philippines, Curacao, Bonaire, Caymans, Bahamas, Mexico... jeez -- there are more, but I know I have made my point. In America, the gun laws do not give a shit where you have been.

They only want to know if you have done jail time. NO LICENSE FOR A RIFLE, GUN, AMMO needed. Not gummint-approved storage. I am lookin' at an AK-47, a .58 calibre Boar rifle, and a Glock 19 from where I sit.

I have a real fargin CANNON, and the police come around on Independence Day with gunpowder for it to help defray the expense of shooting it.

Find me one fargin acre in NZ where you do NOT need a license to buy a gun, where you can put a gun on your hip or in your pocket and walk into a supermarket. Where you can wheel a cannon out onto your front lawn and fire it. Where you can have (like I do) an all-calibre rifle and pistol range in the back yard.
😏 Sorry mate but i and many other couldn't give two squirts of shit about no fuckin "licenses" and all that kinda legalese <redacted - see forum guidelines on epithets>gletry.
The US Gummint has no fargin clue what guns I have or how many. Shit... even I do not know.

In NZ they keep on adding restrictions:
Arms Act 1983
Arms Regulations 1992
Arms Amendment Regulations 2021

In Floriduh, they just REMOVED the requirement for a license to OWN and conceal-CARRY a pistol of any kind whatsoever. You want a pistol? Go in and get yours.

Just thought of sumpin' else to increase the huge gulf of freedoms not available in NZ: Black powder rifles and pistols do not count as firearms in America. You can mail them to your friends. You can buy them by mail from anywhere. I just bought me a new replica tack-driver .44 calibre navy revolver through a mail-order house in ITALY. Same as buying underwear or a radio from Italy.

There It Is.
Allow me to clarify things a little.
So Florida, is about half the size of NZ, and with roughly four times the population.

Ya know the "world maps" ya find in schools & shit, they're far from accurate.

As for "concentration camp",...😂mate i dunno where ya'll gettin these ideas from.

Now, regarding firearms:
☝️😎Them numbers are way off.
They say that shit to project false sense of "knowing everything" and of "being in control",...🤣 it's all fuckin horseshit.

These ideas of this "New Zealand" ya seem to be possessed of, really oughta be reassessed.

View attachment 9380

View attachment 9379
View attachment 9381

View attachment 9382
😎

😏 Sorry mate but i and many other couldn't give two squirts of shit about no fuckin "licenses" and all that kinda legalese <redacted - see forum guidelines on epithets>gletry.

Allow me to clarify things a little.
So Florida, is about half the size of NZ, and with roughly four times the population.

Ya know the "world maps" ya find in schools & shit, they're far from accurate.

As for "concentration camp",...😂mate i dunno where ya'll gettin these ideas from.

Now, regarding firearms:
☝️😎Them numbers are way off.
They say that shit to project false sense of "knowing everything" and of "being in control",...🤣 it's all fuckin horseshit.

These ideas of this "New Zealand" ya seem to be possessed of, really oughta be reassessed.
Well, I did not realize I had to speak as in court. The relative size of NZ and Florida is just the concept of ball-park similarity in many respects... a starting place for comparison.

In your response above, you have not addressed the LAW of your land. If I read you right, you and many others ignore that laws of your country?

"i and many other couldn't give two squirts of shit about no fuckin "licenses" and all that kinda legalese..."

Your own words make my point: Your rulers... the ones with organized police power/might/written law on their side... have made you an outlaw in your own land. Is this not so?

You would not be an outlaw, subject to arrest... if you lived in Florida. That was my point.

And I commend you on the way you think about the gun laws of NZ.

I want to be be very plain here:

It is YOU that are in the right, not those who have openly crippled the freedom of NZ folks with repressive, invasive, bullshit, restrictive laws.

Last edited:
Yeah, i think there's a bit of a misconception caused by the media aye mate.

In the 60's there was the cold war, Vietnam, bra burning, draft card burning, police brutality protest and a whole lotta other neat shit going on. And reporting on it all was the American media. Along comes shortwave radio (for me) and a whole new world of news opened up. While some was pure propaganda most wasn't and that made me realize that not everything our media said was true.

Sailing all over Asia, hitting ports and meeting locals reinforced that fact even more. It also showed me that our educational system didn't teach us jack shit about the real world. A lot of the people I met were far ahead of us in geography, American history (yeah - it was true) and how the world actually worked. It was a wake up for me.

One take-a-way I got was that no matter where I went, most people were the same in that they simply wanted to live their life free from oppressive government interference, make a decent living for their family and a chance to get ahead. Most didn't give two shits about politics. They simply wanted to live their lives.

The educational system I went through didn't teach me any of that.

Oh and ahhh, i dunno exactly where you got this idea NZ ain't packin heat.

A lot of the stuff Americans are told about firearm laws in other countries is propaganda put out by self interest groups and it's designed to scare people into believing that a boogie man is out to take away their rights.

In relative terms however, whale shit, i doubt either of 'em could be any worse off than US

I can't speak about NZ & AUS, but I can talk about the US and the things that go on here that don't happen anywhere else in the industrialized world. We have more violent crime and mass shootings here in the US that in any other industrialized country in the world. There are more people in prison per capita than in any other country in the world. There are more police shootings here than in any industrialized country in the world. Our government has stuck it's nose in the business of just about every country on the planet while letting the American infrastructure rot and ignoring the plight of some of the most vulnerable citizens here at home.

Some of our politicians bemoan helping the poorest citizens while shoveling skid loads of welfare and big-time tax breaks to big businesses that kick back humongous campaign donations to keep their bought and paid for boot lickers in power so the show never ends.

Americans should read and learn from history least we repeat any mistakes other countries made before they found themselves in the shit can of history.

jm2c - fwiw.

The following blanket denial somehow manages to be typed out in spite of the actual laws being quoted with dates of the laws in NZ:

"A lot of the stuff Americans are told about firearm laws in other countries is propaganda put out by self interest groups and it's designed to scare people into believing that a boogie man is out to take away their rights."

Not a scintilla of recognition of actual reality of the statement made and proven:

The NZ folks with a sense of what is right actually told us right here their solution is to violate outright the restrictive, crushing gun laws of their country. <-- And the global brush-off sentence in bolded italics above does not acknowledge that the "boogie man" mentioned is the ruling class of NZ itself -- those who make and enforce the published and identified actual restrictive laws. Why is that?

All dismissed with an airy generality about "propaganda" (eg: false statements/lies printed only to "scare people into believing" these laws are merely American boogie-man lies from what Americans are told by "American self-interest groups".) No acknowledgement at all of the actual quoted laws themselves. Why is that?

It is hard to get through the mental concrete of preset beliefs when even quoting and identifying the NZ laws does not dent the "these laws are just propaganda" stance. Why is that?

Even seeing the quotes of a NZ'r who points out that they defy the restrictive laws is not enough to get through the concrete that in NZ, the gun laws ARE very restrictive. Why is that?

It did no good to call out the legal restrictions, identify and quote the actual words and dates of the NZ restrictive laws, and read the actual words of a NZ'r who says that he and others simply violate the NZ restrictive laws. Nope. Lost in the breaking wind of a blanket generality thrown out to cover the truth.

Nope. Easier to stay with "that's my story and I am sticking to it." <-- Easier than acknowledging proof.

Last edited:
Well, I did not realize I had to speak as in court. The relative size of NZ and Florida is just the concept of ball-park similarity in many respects... a starting place for comparison.
No. i simply corrected the misconception while also providing a dash of relative insight. That is all.

In your response above, you have not addressed the LAW of your land. If I read you right, you and many others ignore that laws of your country?

"i and many other couldn't give two squirts of shit about no fuckin "licenses" and all that kinda legalese..."
What fabricated "Law" would you like addressed exactly?

Fyi, i swear a lot irl. It is common here and i do not mean any hostility by the use thereof.

Your own words make my point: Your rulers... the ones with organized police power/might/written law on their side... have made you an outlaw in your own land. Is this not so?
No. my words make my point, not yours.

There is a big difference between general ignorance of 'Law' and what i mean with my words-regardless of how any other may or may not subjectively interpret &/or attempt to twist my words for their own purposes.

Who are these "rulers" you mention?

You would not be an outlaw, subject to arrest... if you lived in Florida. That was my point.
An "outlaw"?

"Law" is a Talmudic fiction that exists nowhere but the imaginations of those who participate with such fleeting delusions.

There has only ever existed one Law, Natural Law, Life & Death, etc...

What do you mean by "subject to arrest"?
Are you implying a 'Law' has been broken?
Was this your point?

And I commend you on the way you think about the gun laws of NZ.
Really dunno if you're being genuine, but it doesn't matter because i'm simply using basic logic regarding "Law", no more, no less.

I want to be be very plain here:

It is YOU that are in the right, not those who have openly crippled the freedom of NZ folks with repressive, invasive, bullshit, restrictive laws.
Allow me to return the sentiment by clearly stating i am neither "in the" wrong or "right" nor leftarded or contrite.

Freedoms are unassailable by any but the self. Who may wilfully disregard or actualize embodiment of one's intrinsic Responsibilities.

To be clear: Freedom is Responsibility.

The imposition by those corrupted-gleefully enforcing upon others-false Talmudic "Laws" merely masquerading as "Commercial", "Contract", "Maritime", and other fictions—it is they who will be held accountable for their willful individual actions.

The suffering they choose to inflict sowing upon others during their transient experience, is nothing compared to that which they shall reap.

Ever wondered why prolonging "life" and more recently - why "transhumanism" seems to be a primary concern for cretanous predovore snivelers such as the child torturing HollyWeird demons, the vile Gates abomination, the Cuckerberg lizard, the Musk Golem et al, and innumerable other predovores throughout the millennia.

Their tetragrammaton "god" demiurgos is the "creator" aberration whose deluded will forms this dense mattereality. They know what awaits them upon release. They know they have chosen eternal damnation in exchange for their own "ego's" brief materialistic gratification.

The True Treasure to be found in this experiential desert—is realization thereof the Way, the Truth and the Life and that no matter whatever else any other does or does not—the accountability for our own wilful actions are inescapably and eternally our own.

In the 60's there was the cold war, Vietnam, bra burning, draft card burning, police brutality protest and a whole lotta other neat shit going on. And reporting on it all was the American media. Along comes shortwave radio (for me) and a whole new world of news opened up. While some was pure propaganda most wasn't and that made me realize that not everything our media said was true.

Sailing all over Asia, hitting ports and meeting locals reinforced that fact even more. It also showed me that our educational system didn't teach us jack shit about the real world. A lot of the people I met were far ahead of us in geography, American history (yeah - it was true) and how the world actually worked. It was a wake up for me.

One take-a-way I got was that no matter where I went, most people were the same in that they simply wanted to live their life free from oppressive government interference, make a decent living for their family and a chance to get ahead. Most didn't give two shits about politics. They simply wanted to live their lives.

The educational system I went through didn't teach me any of that.

A lot of the stuff Americans are told about firearm laws in other countries is propaganda put out by self interest groups and it's designed to scare people into believing that a boogie man is out to take away their rights.

I can't speak about NZ & AUS, but I can talk about the US and the things that go on here that don't happen anywhere else in the industrialized world. We have more violent crime and mass shootings here in the US that in any other industrialized country in the world. There are more people in prison per capita than in any other country in the world. There are more police shootings here than in any industrialized country in the world. Our government has stuck it's nose in the business of just about every country on the planet while letting the American infrastructure rot and ignoring the plight of some of the most vulnerable citizens here at home.

Some of our politicians bemoan helping the poorest citizens while shoveling skid loads of welfare and big-time tax breaks to big businesses that kick back humongous campaign donations to keep their bought and paid for boot lickers in power so the show never ends.

Americans should read and learn from history least we repeat any mistakes other countries made before they found themselves in the shit can of history.

jm2c - fwiw.
i actually stumbled upon this PMBug site several months ago while searching for something else,...and what drew my attention here was one of your posts.

Sorta like a beacon, in a sense.

i have only become aware of two living others so far,...yet i have regularly encountered many pretenders portraying this too, as seemingly so to function as "honeypots" to distract and mislead the remnant Man-Kind.

i am currently seeking to ascertain which you may be.
aegVRvW_460s.jpg
For context, as it seems a general assumption is influencing perception of the "me".
•Obviously, yes i am one for whom lives on the geographic land masses designated "New Zealand Corporation".
•Yet does so thusly equate as the "me" therefore being afflicted with worldly ignorance? Dispossessed wholly thereof cognizance for that which may exist beyond one's subjective-physically limited perceptivity?
IMG_20220910_165737_156.jpg
Fact is, i am quite familiar with those who identify as "American" and i can assure you this is not my first rodeo.
*Proof?
Check out: thefreespeechforum.com
Look for the top donator-(likely now indicated as 'Deleted Member' or something similar.(*i requesed my profiles deletion))
IMG_20220911_074411_000.jpg

i am currently seeking to ascertain which you may be

Neither. Just someone who enjoys certain forums. This is the only one like this I post in. Couple of others are subject heavy (merchant mariners, cars, trucks & fitness, shortwave radio.)

My political posts aren't designed to educated or impress. Just news. For some reason the truth about certain subjects / people drives some peeps nuts. lol

Have learned a few things in the lunatic fringe thread and on gim2 I made a few bucks from stuff I learned in the investment thread.

Enjoy the hobbies section (fitness & shortwave threads.) The other sections are good too.

Now ya know.

Edit: Don't hate any race, religion, color or creed. In the end............we're all gonna end up dead. No one is gettin outta here alive. Best to make your time here as pleasant as possible for yourself and your loved ones.

Last edited:
The following blanket denial somehow manages to be typed out in spite of the actual laws being quoted with dates of the laws in NZ:

"A lot of the stuff Americans are told about firearm laws in other countries is propaganda put out by self interest groups and it's designed to scare people into believing that a boogie man is out to take away their rights."

Not a scintilla of recognition of actual reality of the statement made and proven:

The NZ folks with a sense of what is right actually told us right here their solution is to violate outright the restrictive, crushing gun laws of their country. <-- And the global brush-off sentence in bolded italics above does not acknowledge that the "boogie man" mentioned is the ruling class of NZ itself -- those who make and enforce the published and identified actual restrictive laws. Why is that?

All dismissed with an airy generality about "propaganda" (eg: false statements/lies printed only to "scare people into believing" these laws are merely American boogie-man lies from what Americans are told by "American self-interest groups".) No acknowledgement at all of the actual quoted laws themselves. Why is that?

It is hard to get through the mental concrete of preset beliefs when even quoting and identifying the NZ laws does not dent the "these laws are just propaganda" stance. Why is that?

Even seeing the quotes of a NZ'r who points out that they defy the restrictive laws is not enough to get through the concrete that in NZ, the gun laws ARE very restrictive. Why is that?

It did no good to call out the legal restrictions, identify and quote the actual words and dates of the NZ restrictive laws, and read the actual words of a NZ'r who says that he and others simply violate the NZ restrictive laws. Nope. Lost in the breaking wind of a blanket generality thrown out to cover the truth.

Nope. Easier to stay with "that's my story and I am sticking to it." <-- Easier than acknowledging proof.
Interesting perspective, although it is overtly demonstrating passive aggressiveness and quite difficult to discern whatever the intented meaning may be, let alone precisely who is actually being addressed by this.

Could you please clarify—without reliance upon 8 hyperlinks implying substantiation. Ain't nobody got time fer dat sнΐτ. Speak plainly with your own words thank you.

Interesting perspective, although it is overtly demonstrating passive aggressiveness and quite difficult to discern whatever the intented meaning may be, let alone precisely who is actually being addressed by this.

Could you please clarify—without reliance upon 8 hyperlinks implying substantiation. Ain't nobody got time fer dat sнΐτ. Speak plainly with your own words thank you.
The hyperlinks are above -- If you want to "test" the veracity of what you read next. Got that? OK. In the simplest possibobble and irrefutable terms:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In NZ: You get caught with a rifle, shotgun, or pistol by the cops. YOU GO TO JAIL -- YOU BROKE THEIR LAW!

2. In Florida: You get caught noticed with ditto above in Florida. They smile at you. You are completely legal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It gets deeper than what you read above, but only to cement those two statements. The freedom-restricting laws in NZ even go into Airsoft guns. <-- TINS

If you cannot accept Statements 1 and 2 as written, then click on the hyperlinks and get details.

Last edited:
The hyperlinks are above -- If you want to "test" the veracity of what you read next. Got that? OK. In the simplest possibobble and irrefutable terms:

1. In NZ: You get caught with a rifle, shotgun, or pistol by the cops. YOU GO TO JAIL -- YOU BROKE THEIR LAW!
😏Oh really.
So if i shoot into the city right now, rocked into one of the numerous hunting stores—and bought one of each, are you suggesting that i'd go to jail if a cop "caught" me walking out of the hunting store with these tools?

What about all the other hunters?

It was the official duck shooting season here recently. Weeks of gunfire poppin off-echoing throughout the countryside.

Going by what yore claiming, seems like the cops woulda been actively hunting the duck hunters.

2. In Florida: You get caught noticed with ditto above in Florida. They smile at you. You are completely legal.
That's interesting since the plastic people on the screens seem to reckon US cops in general-are infamous for abruptly perforating mofos at the drop of a hat.

How about some cunt who'd just held up a shop at gun point.
Upon arrival at the scene and noticing the armed cunt, do Floridian coppers smile at 'em and assume the possession of a firearm equates to legality? Shirley knot?

It gets deeper than what you read above, but only to cement those two statements. The freedom-restricting laws in NZ even go into Airsoft guns. <-- TINS

If you cannot accept Statements 1 and 2 as written, then click on the hyperlinks and get details.
Whale, eye aim nut shore watt exactly yore arguing about?

Know offense, though it seems like a desperate attempt to Florida-flex for personal reasons, perhaps arising of the old "American Exceptionalism" fallacy.

Maybe that shit is considered "cool" where you are, butt,...😎...in most other places that sorta arrogance just makes ya look like a fuckin dick mate.

@André ..................I don't know what kind of American news you get where you're at, so I'll provide a few links to what really happens here:

Gunman who shot 4 allegedly searched online for 'area events where there are crowds'​

Closer to home:

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2023​

Why this goes on is beyond me. I don't understand it. But it does go on. And sadly our politicians don't seem to care. Wish I could say more..........but I can't.

@André ..................I don't know what kind of American news you get where you're at, so I'll provide a few links to what really happens here:

Gunman who shot 4 allegedly searched online for 'area events where there are crowds'​

Closer to home:

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2023​

Why this goes on is beyond me. I don't understand it. But it does go on. And sadly our politicians don't seem to care. Wish I could say more..........but I can't.
Ok?

I was talking gun laws. Not what some assholes do with guns.

I never said or implied that NZ's can not jump through the hoops and actually, finally get out hunting. Nope.

They certainly can and do -- providing they bend the knee and follow all the rigid things listed in the NZ laws I posted. <-- It was not I who made the laws, I just posted them.

But that seems to be incomprehensible; the fact that NZ gun laws are restrictive and invasive when compared to Florida. It was and still is my ONLY point.

Compared to New York? <-- New Yorkers might as well be in NZ (actually much worse!). Restrictive gun laws. I have a pistol and explosives license valid in New York. The hoops to jump through in NY are just about the same as NZ. My NY license has to show the actual pistol (ser # too). And my license is NOT valid in New York City. <-- Only crooks can -- and do -- carry in NYC.

Not so in Florida: No pistol permit required any more.

And to really sum it up -- for level ground purposes -- the gun laws in the U.S. have gotten horrible (even in Florida) compared to the way it was back when I was younger.

Popular Mechanics magazine would mail you a .22 6-shot revolver for $5.95. I bought one in 1960. I bought a Ruger Single Six Dual Cylinder pistol in Washington, Virginia -- by walking in the store, plunking down $87.50 cash, and walking out without even mentioning my name.

As a kid, I saved for a year and got $12.50 saved up. I walked alone into Sears Roebuck &Co., plunked down my quarters, dimes, and pennies on the counter. The salesman handed me my new J.C. Higgins .22 Single Shot rifle and a box of ammunition. I walked down the streets at home, proud as Punch carrying my shiny new rifle... with people smiling at me.

Even brought it to school, where the teacher used it as an example to the class of what you could do if you saved your money.

Those freedoms have been lost in my lifetime.

Last edited:
I was talking gun laws. Not what some assholes do with guns.

I never said or implied that NZ's can not jump through the hoops and actually, finally get out hunting. Nope.

They certainly can and do -- providing they bend the knee and follow all the rigid things listed in the NZ laws I posted.

But that seems to be incomprehensible; the fact that NZ gun laws are restrictive and invasive when compared to Florida. It was and is my ONLY point.

Compared to New York? <-- New Yorkers might as well be in NZ. Restrictive gun laws. I have a pistol and explosives license valid in New York. The hoops to jump through in NY are just about the same as NZ. My NY license has to show the actual pistol (ser # too). Not so in Florida: No pistol permit required any more.

And to really sum it up -- for level ground purposes -- the gun laws in the U.S. have gotten horrible (even in Florida) compared to the way it was back when I was younger.

Popular Mechanics magazine would mail you a .22 6-shot revolver for $5.95. I bought one in 1960. I bought a Ruger Single Six Dual Cylinder pistol in Washington, Virginia -- by walking in the store, plunking down $87.50, and walking out without even mentioning my name.

As a kid, I saved for a year and got $12.50 saved up. I walked alone into Sears Roebuck &Co., plunked down my quarters, dimes, and pennies on the counter. The salesman handed me my new J.C. Higgins .22 Single Shot rifle and a box of ammunition. I walked down the streets at home, proud as Punch carrying my shiny new rifle... with people smiling at me.

Even brought it to school, where the teacher used it as an example to the class of what you could do if you saved your money.

Those freedoms have been lost in my lifetime.
😏Yeah righto.

Yeah, righto. Really read what I just wrote above.

When I was a boy in the late 60s and early 70s an 18 year old could walk into the sporting goods department of Sears or Kmart and hand select war surplus rifles from Sprinfields to Garands to M-1 carbines straight out of a wooden barrel at the back wall. They had full black patina and sometimes a few were in cosmoline and craft paper.

There were no mass shootings and nobody did anything stupid because of the concept of personal responsibility.

So for $69-$89 you could hand pick whatever you wanted, but nobody at the time wanted their grandfather's rifles. Although the 1911 pistol still ruled, everybody wanted an M-16 or Thompson SMG brought back from Nam'.

Times have changed because of stupid people and crooked politicians.

Funny how a thrad about FOUND TREASURE can quickly turn into a gun control coversation.

Back
Top Bottom