Peter Schiff - A-Rod Would be a Better Fed Chairman Than Bernanke or Yellen !!!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jprich16

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Peter Schiff - A-Rod Would be a Better Fed Chairman Than Bernanke or Yellen !!!

taking shots at current and future fed

I think Bernanke might do some tapering, then Yellen will destroy the dollar.

I guess they will keep getting us drunk with Bernanke's tapering talk... I think it is indeed possible for them to taper. So what if they taper? That would hold on for a short while, the dollar could gain some strength, but eventually more bubbles will pop and Yellen will give us a stronger QE4 than anything we've seen before!

Tapering might come, but it will be the silence before the storm.

Honestly: Bernanke seems more sympathetic to me than Yellen. When I see Yellen witch, I get the creeps.

I guess they will keep getting us drunk with Bernanke's tapering talk...
if somebody is paying ANY attention to what Bernanke or other politicians are SAYING, instead of what they actually DO, he needs his head checked.

I think it is indeed possible for them to taper
I think you are very much mistaken.

So what if they taper?
I'll tell you what: even when Bernanke farted in the direction of the tapering tap -the market sold off immediately, so they needed to do immediate damage control and release next communication, that was sterilized from ANY tapering mentions.
So, if they indeed DO taper: the market (and with it, the so-called "recovery" - which consists of market bubble, and housing prices resuming their frothy creep up), goes belly up, and we have 2007 times two - because in the meantime, the total amount of indebtedness in the financial system, went WAY up.

Tapering might come, but it will be the silence before the storm.
tapering WILL come indeed, but it will be forced, disruptive event, not orderly planned one.

Honestly: Bernanke seems more sympathetic to me than Yellen. When I see Yellen witch, I get the creeps.
see, that's the core problem: people, who vote idiots in, because someone "looks better", "feels better", has a nicer tie, or a better haircut. So what, what is the MATERIAL difference between them? Same as between Obamney vs. Robama??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom