PMBug News page

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
I've updated PMBug's news page with several new news feeds and removing a couple that weren't updating. I also added a couple of more general market news feeds. I hope this makes the page a bit more useful for everyone.

Thanks Bug

as you say some of the links were not working

We seem to have lost Steve St Angelo though )-:

I just checked, and the feed/links for SRSrocco are still there. I see them when I visit the news page. Maybe you didn't scroll down far enough?

Hah, is now, and it offers titles for his recent posts

I clicked on the only option and it was like a broken link when I posted.

GATA has done something to their news feed and I haven't figured out yet how to get my feed reader to work with it. * sigh *

* bump *

Now that we have a lot of new members, I thought I'd ask if you folks have any suggestions for market/metals news that aren't on the page. Please only suggest something if they actually publish an RSS feed. Thanks.

* bump *

Now that we have a lot of new members, I thought I'd ask if you folks have any suggestions for market/metals news that aren't on the page. Please only suggest something if they actually publish an RSS feed. Thanks.
I think a PM ticker like Kitco that shows gold, silver, platinum and palladium, and a ticker that shows Dow, S&P and Nasdaq. That's the two biggies we all follow it seems

Uh..
1. There are market charts already on the home and news pages.
2. I was asking about sites that publish RSS news feeds. Might be easier to understand if you visit the news page and see what's there already.
:)

Publish what the price of gold will be next week.

Ok @AXSTONE I give up. What am I looking at and what does it have to do with this thread?

Uh..
1. There are market charts already on the home and news pages.
2. I was asking about sites that publish RSS news feeds. Might be easier to understand if you visit the news page and see what's there already.
:)
We'll ya sneaky little BUGger...last I heard you were just talking about doing it. I figured you were still asking opinions on tickers and feeds. I never even noticed it lol. Remember where I came from...it took months to actually get some things done.

SILVER EAGLES - ALL TIME HIGH IN CDN $??
$50.06

View attachment 683

Good post maybe wrong thread? In any case never gave it much thought, but Canadians are getting screwed. Silver kilos are $1k+! Ouch! I suppose if you could find a Libertad it would be more than an ASE?

Start a new thread USA PMs vs the world. Could be a proxy for the $USD?

Start a new thread USA PMs vs the world. Could be a proxy for the $USD?
We can title it: "Where's Waldo aka physical pms international arbitrage"

I would imagine two big forces at play: 1. Forex 2. Shipping/supply chains

Back
Top Bottom