Important Political and Hot Takes comments belong in corresponding forum rooms

Thread contains important information that may impact how you use the forum

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
We have forum rooms here dedicated to politics and hot takes (non-mainstream topics, opinions and speculations such as conspiracy theories, etc.). If you want to post comments about political topics, figures or issues, post them in the Politics forum. If you want to post comments about conspiracy theories or unsupported speculations on various non-political topics, post them in the Hot Takes forum.

Please stop polluting unrelated threads (threads outside of those forum rooms) with Political/Hot Take comments.

The Politics and We the Jury forum rooms are now public (visible to guests and search engines). If I see that folks start spamming those forums with propaganda, I will reverse the decision. I hope that folks use these forum rooms for actual (and honest) discussion and not the promotion of 3rd party propagandists.

The Hot Takes forum room will remain a private forum as intended from the get go.

The Politics and We the Jury forum rooms are now public (visible to guests and search engines).

Smart move. This (and adding tags) will increase viewers, etc.

Back
Top Bottom