Political Joke Thread-Cartoons-Memes

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I see you intentionally posted this thread as bait...

1a735a9e2e76fc3e.png

Attachments

• Liberal Hivemind - He's Got Them Right Where He Wants Em. [IPfEG6AyBeU - 1092x614 - 0m25s].png
    Liberal Hivemind - He's Got Them Right Where He Wants Em. [IPfEG6AyBeU - 1092x614 - 0m25s].png
    251.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Liberal Hivemind - Nooooooo! Stop Sending Me This Picture!! I Won't RESIGN!! [yr69MSKTc5A - 10...png
    Liberal Hivemind - Nooooooo! Stop Sending Me This Picture!! I Won't RESIGN!! [yr69MSKTc5A - 10...png
    185 KB · Views: 14
  • Liberal Hivemind - REEEEEEEEEE! Karen Can't ACCEPT People Disagreeing With Her!! [0yIXjTeL0A8 ...png
    Liberal Hivemind - REEEEEEEEEE! Karen Can't ACCEPT People Disagreeing With Her!! [0yIXjTeL0A8 ...png
    238.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Liberal Hivemind - The Woke Left Has Officially LOST Bill Maher! [YSBFv-St-K8 - 1092x614 - 0m3...png
    Liberal Hivemind - The Woke Left Has Officially LOST Bill Maher! [YSBFv-St-K8 - 1092x614 - 0m3...png
    282.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Liberal Hivemind - What The F.... [QzvloFlAMDI - 1092x614 - 0m14s].png
    Liberal Hivemind - What The F.... [QzvloFlAMDI - 1092x614 - 0m14s].png
    222.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Liberal Hivemind - When You Really Can't Take A Joke!! Insane Meltdown! [IEm2BZnTZNw - 1092x61...png
    Liberal Hivemind - When You Really Can't Take A Joke!! Insane Meltdown! [IEm2BZnTZNw - 1092x61...png
    240.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Liberal Hivemind - When Your Democrat Stronghold Is About To Elect A REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR! [c8e...png
    Liberal Hivemind - When Your Democrat Stronghold Is About To Elect A REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR! [c8e...png
    289.6 KB · Views: 14
VP Harris update:

Kamala touts unity between the USA and DPNK.

While on a diplomatic mission to South Korea Vice President Kamala Harris touts the ties between the US and North Korea

She as alert, on topic, and astute as ever. A real benefit to her country.

Kamel-a-hoe is a walking political joke, like AOC.

VP Harris update:

Kamala touts unity between the USA and DPNK.

While on a diplomatic mission to South Korea Vice President Kamala Harris in prepared remarks touts the ties between the US and North Korea.
Harris said on Thursday that the United States has a "strong alliance" with "the Republic of North Korea."

She as alert, on topic, and astute as ever. A real benefit to her country.

North Korea fires fourth ballistic missile in one week after Vice President Harris' gaffe | Fox News

Hey they all look the same to me.

Back
Top Bottom