Political Joke Thread-Cartoons-Memes

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Not a cartoon other than we're living in a cartoon and this is pretty funny...

I monitor the airplane "gaurd" frequency 121.5 Mhz AM. Normally used to communicate aircraft related issues.

A few moments ago I just heard someone transmit "Let's go Brandon" in a very cheeky tone. Probably from some pilot in a Friday mood. Either that or a radio nerd but it is not a common frequency for people like that to play around on.

Not a cartoon other than we're living in a cartoon and this is pretty funny...

I monitor the airplane "gaurd" frequency 121.5 Mhz AM. Normally used to communicate aircraft related issues.

A few moments ago I just heard someone transmit "Let's go Brandon" in a very cheeky tone. Probably from some pilot in a Friday mood. Either that or a radio nerd but it is not a common frequency for people like that to play around on.
Here's one that is cheeky to the max:

Big long line of commercial flights sitting on the ramp, engines running, while the tower is trying to get stuff sorted. Finally, a frustrated voice over the common frequency:

"This is bullshit."

An immediate (hot) response from the tower: "Who said, 'bullshit'!?"

"American 238: Negative on the bullshit."
"Jamaica 1055: Negative on the bullshit."
"United 766: Negative on the bullshit."

...for ten more aircraft. It eased a lot of tension in the cockpits, while it raised the blood pressure of the tower Karen.

Back
Top Bottom