Politics and the PMBug ethos

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Agreed, but there was not much mention of PMs in the political section and not all that much activity in the PM and investments sections at all, outside of Zed’s Lunatic Fringe thread.
I think that was due to the big pullback in spot. The boards dried up after an exciting run into orbit got knocked back to terra firma with a thud.

The lackluster PM performance over the last several years prolly played a role in that.

I think that was due to the big pullback in spot. The boards dried up after an exciting run into orbit got knocked back to terra firma with a thud.

Agreed, again, but for these reasons and many more, the reality is that GIM had evolved, good/bad or right/wrong, from its original mission as primarily a PM forum. We Refugees have brought the end GIM culture with us to PMbug and, it appears, we’ve caused some culture shock here as this forum didn’t morph naturally on its own but by rapid mass infusion from us. That’s all I’m trying to say.

Last edited:
Agreed, again, but for these reasons and many more, the reality is that GIM had evolved, good/bad or right/wrong, from its original mission as primarily a PM forum. We Refugees have brought the end GIM culture with us to PMbug and, it appears, we’ve caused some culture shock here as this forum didn’t morph naturally on its own but by rapid mass infusion from us. That’s all I’m trying to say.
10-4 AA

Back
Top Bottom