Deal: PT at Spot

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

1 oz random platinum coins for $934 @ SD. Premium is a little high, but I have not seen a lower retail price in awhile.

1 oz random platinum coins for $934 @ SD. Premium is a little high, but I have not seen a lower retail price in awhile.
Random means some bullshit from the island of Niue. That's some scam government SDB and other dealers are using to get unjustified premiums on nothing more than generic bullion.

I usually get Brits and Roos from their randoms piles.

You should never buy the "our choice" platinum from SDBullion. You will get some garbage coin from their scam nation of Niue.

$970s for 1oz. Anything under $950 is a buy IMHO.

Never seen the 1/10ths lower and available @ $114s or less.

$970s for 1oz. Anything under $950 is a buy IMHO.

Never seen the 1/10ths lower and available @ $114s or less.

fwiw.........liberty coin also sells on ebay.........and for example right now as i look the 1/10th oz kooks......are selling for 112$ (lowest price option) on libertys site...and liberty is selling the same kooks on ebay for 117$(highest price option)with free shipping and ebay payment choices.........also on ebay you can get both kooks or koalas if it makes any difference

Last edited:
i do have to admit i picked up some of the 1/10 kooks n koalas to toss in the pile just for the fun of it last night over 10 they are 20% lower on ebay

Liberty coin has been the cheapest across the board lately.
If I buy thru ebay, I get charged sales tax, but if direct, no tax.

Liberty coin has been the cheapest across the board lately.
If I buy thru ebay, I get charged sales tax, but if direct, no tax.
my ebay purchase did not charge tax........is it your state?

Highly suggest the Pt Perth Mint Lunars - mintage of only 5000. The tiger and dragon were the ones to acquire, but future releases are a decent play also if you're late to the party. There's premium appreciation there, unlike other bullion coins like Eagles, Maples, and Britannia etc. FWIW, not a big fan of the Pt 1/10th oz coins...too high of a premium when the Pt premiums are already high. Conversely, grab a couple 1/10th oz gold Kookaburras, as that series is quite popular, has some potential premium appreciation, and is at a size that is affordable to all.

Good luck out there folks.

my ebay purchase did not charge tax........is it your state?
I guess so. And not the seller but ebay’s computer—straight from their site was no tax.

I bought thru the bay for the koalas for Christmas gifts

Back
Top Bottom