Purchased 3 ozt From APMEX

Mark

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
OK guys, I just purchased 3 OZT from APMEX. I bought 3 of the JM bars. My first real purchase (not counting the little e-Bay stuff I've messed with). I'm so proud! Now I feel like a real investor.:rotflmbo:

benjamen

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
OK guys, I just purchased 3 OZT from APMEX. I bought 3 of the JM bars. My first real purchase (not counting the little e-Bay stuff I've messed with). I'm so proud! Now I feel like a real investor.:rotflmbo:
Congratulations, I am also waiting for the mailman to bring me my purchase from APMEX.

Before long you will be complaining about needing a bigger house to store all the bars you have lay around!
:wave:

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats Mark. JM silver is a good investment.

ADK

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Congrats!

Just so you know, it starts with three. A few years from now you find yourself with a pretty good stack o' silver.

ADK

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
scored a bunch of 90% to add to the stack, a friend couldn't make his mortgage. I have a mediocre job as a produce clerk in a grocery store, and people approach me all the time wanting to sell silver. It's getting bad out there; one local gambler turned in his "lucky" 20 gold eagle for a twenty dollar bill for the lottery machine. Sadly, the cashier got it, not me. :(

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Hey Mark- that is exactly how I do it.

Each month I try to have more oz. Even if I only buy a dime. Once I had my main money in my stack- I can only afford a bit at a time to grow it.

Buy what you can forget to know you have. Do NOT churn!

Keep track of you OZ on a spread sheet.

Right now my budget is very tight- so I cant- - maybe I could sneak in a dime of a half- tho we will see. :)