Purchased 3 ozt From APMEX

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Mark

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
OK guys, I just purchased 3 OZT from APMEX. I bought 3 of the JM bars. My first real purchase (not counting the little e-Bay stuff I've messed with). I'm so proud! Now I feel like a real investor.:rotflmbo:

OK guys, I just purchased 3 OZT from APMEX. I bought 3 of the JM bars. My first real purchase (not counting the little e-Bay stuff I've messed with). I'm so proud! Now I feel like a real investor.:rotflmbo:

Congratulations, I am also waiting for the mailman to bring me my purchase from APMEX.

Before long you will be complaining about needing a bigger house to store all the bars you have lay around!
:wave:

Congrats Mark. JM silver is a good investment.

Congrats!

Just so you know, it starts with three. A few years from now you find yourself with a pretty good stack o' silver.

ADK

scored a bunch of 90% to add to the stack, a friend couldn't make his mortgage. I have a mediocre job as a produce clerk in a grocery store, and people approach me all the time wanting to sell silver. It's getting bad out there; one local gambler turned in his "lucky" 20 gold eagle for a twenty dollar bill for the lottery machine. Sadly, the cashier got it, not me. :(

Hey Mark- that is exactly how I do it.

Each month I try to have more oz. Even if I only buy a dime. Once I had my main money in my stack- I can only afford a bit at a time to grow it.

Buy what you can forget to know you have. Do NOT churn!

Keep track of you OZ on a spread sheet.

Right now my budget is very tight- so I cant- - maybe I could sneak in a dime of a half- tho we will see. :)

Back
Top Bottom