Q thumper drops dead; Idol worshipers claim it’s fake news!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

andial

I have not yet begun to be patient
Reaction score
Burkina-Faso
Q is now a JFK cult?

They hit Dallas waiting for the resurrection and got stood up :dontknow:

Nov 3, 2021
Hundreds of QAnon supporters gathered in Dallas today in hopes of meeting JFK Jr. after he miraculously comes back to life, assumes the presidency, and deems Trump the 'King of Kings'. Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian discuss on The Young Turks.

Lol, I thought Vice was bankrupt.

Don't know anything about Vice being bankrupt but they have some pretty good shows on tv:

More laughs

QAnon cult humiliated after JFK Jr. fails to 'reappear' in Dallas, declare Trump king​

How to trigger a Qvidian?
Repeat something they said in the past.

Pretty sure if you actually read the posts Q says nope, not true. But hey, continue to obsess with Qanon.
Your confusing Q with the anons or Qvidians by mistake or on purpose.
Q talks about JFK in posts. The anons or Qvidians like the jackass in that article took it a step further saying JFK Jr. faked his death, was alive and he is Q. Qvidians also post pictures like this to support their theory.

DAC9B466-4D46-4A85-AD73-CF8118B2F3E8.jpeg

BTW... when asked, Q did say JFK Jr was dead.

What is a Qanon anyway?
Q is a modern day jesus figure for stupid people.
Anons are the modern day nostradumbasses who tell the little white lies that stupid people like to hear. Qanon is the term used to describe the whole dumbass movement.

Q is a modern day jesus figure for stupid people.
Anons are the modern day nostradumbasses who tell the little white lies that stupid people like to hear. Qanon is the term used to describe the whole dumbass movement.

Odd that most everything Q portended has or is coming to fruition...

Y'all are upset because you didn't see it coming... 'refused' to see it coming.

It's coming... all over your face!

Odd that most everything Q portended has or is coming to fruition...

Hedge.................forget politics for a moment. Back on gim I read through the qball thread a bit. Will admit it was just "a bit" as I thought the stuff I read was nuts so it was exit - stage left.

Ok...............fast forward to now. Trump has lawsuits out the ass. He's been arrested and charged in the mar-lardo (1) docs case. The special prosecutor is looking into Jan 6 and the state of Georgia is looking into his phone call.

Not being cute - but is this "part of the plan"? If it is..........please explain.

Next:

It's coming... all over your face!

What's coming? Not being funny..............just want a simple explanation I can actually understand.

Y'all are upset because you didn't see it coming... 'refused' to see it coming.

I can't speak for andial (or anyone else) but I find a lot of the stuff in the politics section is actually comical. Here we are, average everyday Joes posting on an internet forum as though we actually know what's going on and that our posts will somehow make a difference in how things work out. Ya gotta admit.........it's funny.

Now here's a good question............what's gonna happen if Trump and some of his cohorts are charged in the Jan 6 caper? How about if Trump and several cohorts are charged in Georgia? Is there a plan to deal with all this?

I think charges in both are coming soon. Never had this happen before. Will be interesting to see how things play out.

(1) was quoting Michael Cohen

Take a stroll down Q lane.

Look at the date.

Read and ask yourself the questions.

How much has come true? More than the predictions of all the clones here...?

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.53.53 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.54.02 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.54.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.54.23 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.54.44 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.55.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.55.32 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.55.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.55.57 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.56.05 PM.png

What are you seeing in the media now??

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.57.20 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.57.30 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.57.36 PM.png

2020?? what are the odds that all 3 of these 'movies' are playing at the same time?

DC politicians are in a panic mode. FISAGATE - Durham exposed it. It's still running in the background (Congress)... investigations going on that aren't reported in the MSM.

and go see "The Voice of Freedom" - which the MSM NOW calls a Qanon conspiracy. It's only been out for a week. Disney tried to sit on it for 5 years and never release it. Nobody in power advertised it, yet it has a underground grassroots movement bigger than any corporation... Why??

Think Bud Light and the PUSH to normalize what is NOT NORMAL. Why are they attempting to normalize shit like this??

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.58.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 2.58.42 PM.png

And NOW you should understand IF you've been paying attention and you SHOULD be paying attention, or take your bat and ball and go home.

You too can be as smart as Anons have been, smarter even if you take a gander at all the Q posts....

See how many exposed what today we call 'common knowledge'....

This is like watching a Special World Series. Deep State Hombres vs Mango Maniacs.

Pitching for the Maniacs is Donald "Orange Peel" Trump. He has fans known as qballers. They follow him around like the old "dead heads."

At bat for the Hombres is Jack "Triathlete Man" Smith.

Last play: Orange Peel threw a pitch he's famous for: The document slider. It was high and wide, but Triathlete Man swung and connected. Hit that sucker outta the park where the qballers were proclaiming Orange Peel to be King of the Universe.

Score: 1 - Nothing. Hombres.

It's now the bottom of the 9th. A nail biter for sure. My money's on the Hombres.

Let's keep discussion civil and on topic please. Personal attacks don't belong in this forum.

Good lord, he asked for a simple explanation and you reply with Qball crap that explains nothing.
Can’t fix ignorance now can you?

If you refuse to expand your mind I can’t fix it!

Thinking outside the box 📦 is a skill afforded only to those who open their minds.

Close-minded people can’t comprehend what is beyond their ken.

Your moderator posted “coming all over your face” not me

I understand that his comment has triggered you a bit. While I agree with you that the comment was in poor taste and designed to push your buttons, his comment was not a personal attack or contraindicated by our forum guidelines.

I understand that his comment has triggered you a bit. While I agree with you that the comment was in poor taste and designed to push your buttons, his comment was not a personal attack or contraindicated by our forum guidelines.
Let’s start at the beginning. The Q jackasses got triggered by this thread, which is about a Q jackass dying and his fellow Q jackass cult members not believing he is dead.

Let’s start at the beginning. The Q jackasses got triggered by this thread, which is about a Q jackass dying and his fellow Q jackass cult members not believing he is dead.

I'm aware of the circumstances. Your rhetoric in the thread was designed to provoke a response. You really shouldn't cry when it achieves the desired response.

If you want to continue discussing criticisms of all things Q in this thread, please do so, but don't make things personal with other members. If this thread devolves into a personal attack shitshow, I'll be forced to close it.

So I have lunch and come back to crazy shit. WTF?????????

We all have our opinions (mine are usually right) and in the grand scheme of things none really matter.

Screw it, need a tune.

BTW........who's your money on? The Deep State Hombres or the Mango Maniacs?

I got the Hombres.

It’s simple problem easily solved. If you’re a Qreep and an article about a Q jackass dying and his flock insisting he is not dead triggers you then don’t click on the thread.

Hmmm, who is name calling someone a jackass? Doesn't this break some kind of rule here?

You're spouting nonsense, which you would actually KNOW was nonsense IF you took the time to read Q posts!

Prozeman is/was a nutjob.... heck, we even have nutjobs on this site at times!

Give it a rest.

It is interesting that Sound of Freedom beat Indiana Jones. That is kinda amazing in and of itself.

Nevermind that every single MSM article about it tries to insult it as a Q thing. I thought they loved to run ads against sex trafficking? What gives? Oh yeah, they like getting paid to PRETEND to care while hiding the truth.

I don't always buy Bankrupt companies, but when I do, it sure as heck isn't a leftist media cult.

Also, ask me in a month if I still trust the plan.
You sure you want Q to “come all over your face” ? According to Nostradumbass that is the plan.

Hey Dialbro. One of my real life best buds has his head buried up q’s asshole. It’s super frustrating to go hang out and smoke j’s with him these days because I know the conversation will surely slide off into the latest nonsense that I have no interest in hearing.

The look in his eyes when told me a few weeks ago that trump is still prez and the military is in control…yadda yadda. He believes that shit 200% and I can’t even begin to talk him down.

I have no doubt that it’s a feckin cult and he wants me in it.

It's good to keep an open mind.... Just because it doesn't show up on the news (pure propaganda) does not mean it does not exist.

Pretty sure if you actually read the posts Q says nope, not true. But hey, continue to obsess with Qanon.
And "Qanon" is an MSM invention. <-- Pointed out by many people on many venues, but it doesn't change the dial set to "Qanon".

Lol, I thought Vice was bankrupt.

Looks like you are correct.

Vice roasted for paying execs up to $900K before filing for bankruptcy​

34m ago

Areporter for Vice Media Group blasted the company for dishing out massive salaries to executives as the once-high-flying firm staggered toward bankruptcy — yet can’t spare a dime for him to pay for court records.

Joseph Cox, a senior staff writer for Vice-owned tech site Motherboard, tweeted screenshots from from documents filed by Vice in its bankruptcy proceedings listing its payments and transfers to top brass for the year before the media company filed for Chapter 11 protection in May.

“Today at Vice I was unable to pull a court record, which costs 10 cents, because the company isn’t paying bills,” Cox wrote Monday. “Meanwhile so many execs, some which led Vice to bankruptcy, make $700-900k, including bonuses at the time VICE laid off much cheaper workers. It’s worse than I thought.”

Back
Top Bottom