Q thumper drops dead; Idol worshipers claim it’s fake news!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

And "Qanon" is an MSM invention. <-- Pointed out by many people on many venues, but it doesn't change the dial set to "Qanon".
Correct the media labels the whole movement Qanon. Qanon.pub is the most popular Q site does that mean it’s a media invention.
Again
Q is like the jesus in this Cult.
Anons are like bible thumpers trying to grab suckers into their little sect of the Q cult interpreting or decoding Q posts how they see fit.

When I make fun of a Q thumper I am not making fun of Q. Similar to when I make fun of a bible thumper like John Hagee, I am not making fun of Christ.

Q is like the jesus in this Cult.

I'm probably way-off but I liken Q to Johnny the baptist preaching in the wilderness about the coming savior - Donnie the christ.

*Disclaimer - I do not take qball stuff seriously but I do enjoy watching interviews with them. Especially when they talk about dead peeps popping back to life and proclaiming Donnie king of the world. Good stuff.

I'm probably way-off but I liken Q to Johnny the baptist preaching in the wilderness about the coming savior - Donnie the christ.

*Disclaimer - I do not take qball stuff seriously but I do enjoy watching interviews with them. Especially when they talk about dead peeps popping back to life and proclaiming Donnie king of the world. Good stuff.
It’s filling a vacum in the country. We used to have Father Coughlin, the Billy Graham types, Pat Robertson,jimmy Swaggert, Jerry Falwell, Pope Paul. Pat Robertson wrote “The New World Order” in 1991 pretty good stuff. Now all we have is joel Osteen and Q.

He's a crook.
Yeah that’s obvious. Jerry Falwell junior a was handsome prospect but he went down in flames. He was a big supporter of Trump, probably the most influental too. Now all that’s left is Q. Funny how that worked out.

I note you both avoided the point made by others here. Again.

Q asked questions. If a person followed the questions, he would get the knowledge that he would not have gotten without those awakening questions -- there are those who will not look, but they will derogate with grade-school name-calling.

Two different camps. One staying on point, one looking for self-gratifying "amusement".

I note you both avoided the point made by others here. Again.

Q asked questions. If a person followed the questions, he would get the knowledge that he would not have gotten without those awakening questions -- there are those who will not look, but they will derogate with grade-school name-calling.

Two different camps. One staying on point, one looking for self-gratifying "amusement".
Exactly on point!

Many so-called 'followers' went off on their own tangent with lines and arrows pointing to this, or that.

It had/has nothing to do with 'Q' and is something 'Q' even mentioned. "Be careful who you follow." or words to that?

'Q' was like a brainstorming session. If you've ever had the luck to participate in one it's like a Vulcan mind meld.

No! did I say NO? negatives are allowed. Any suggestion goes no matter how silly it sounds.

The 'idea' being that any 'thought' spoken triggers others to 'think' out loud in kind. All manner of ideas generate even more ideas. It hopefully leads to creative solutions to a problem.

The problem with a NO! comment is that it immediately shuts down the process and pulls the plug on any ideas. When that happens the session is over.

So, with that in mind... all the naysayers are shitting on the process because they don't understand the rules of the game.

I find it's best to ignore them as nonthinkers incapable of thinking outside_the_box.

They will never solve the problem.

Their fate is sealed because the government told them so.

Back
Top Bottom