Random Pictures Thread

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Apologies if this has been asked before, but how do you get the colors to pop like that, in your images?

No apology needed. Thank you for comment. I tend to like vivid color, so I tend to pick pics that have vibrant color, and I have an color saturation tool program on my mac OS that increases, or decreases color saturation.

Damn! How the decades fly by. I guess musicians don't age like regular folk. Good for him going on tour, I am sure his fans will appreciate a live concert these days. But looking at the ticket prices! Basic seating at $100, and some at $250 and $279.50?! I guess if it is a bucket list item, the ticket is not a problem. I think my two or three concert tickets in the 90's were somewhere between $20 and $30. I KNOW FOR A FACT I would not have paid more than $30.

Englewood, FL today after Hurricane Nicole.
About 10% of the homes need roof repairs or replacement. New metal roofs survived. Old shingle roofs got blown away. Some new shingle roofs lost their ridge caps. Two-story homes generally fewer, but had more damage.

Insurance companies are painting claim #s on roofs now.View attachment 3832View attachment 3833View attachment 3834View attachment 3835View attachment 3836View attachment 3837View attachment 3838View attachment 3839View attachment 3840View attachment 3841
Screenshot_20221130-200353~2.png
(Me & Unca Walt)

What did you hit and did you survive??

Sideswiped by an 18 wheeler going the opposite way on a two lane highway at highway speeds, about a mile away from work, after an hour and a half ride to get there. I was thrown out, landed on my left hip, knocking the femoral head thru the acetabulum, damn that hurt, and I'm still working on it.

Shouldn't have survived that, and the fact that I did made me wonder why God still wanted me around.

All I remember is this incredibly loud screetching noise, and waking up in the hospital after surgery drugged to the gills.

I bought the Element new, had it less than a year, so yes to the seatbelt, Insurance took care of the truckdriver, AFAIK.

Lucky guy! Very lucky guy.

Years ago 30? there was a flatbed hauling an over sized big blade Caterpillar in southern Colorado around a wide turn and the blade caught a gas tanker coming the other way.

BOOM! Killed the truck drivers and some folks in the car behind and buckled the road.

Back
Top Bottom