Random Pictures Thread

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Ok, do we need to host pics offsite here or do we get the option to host here once we "rank up" a bit?

From my hike this morning.

I made no manual adjustments to these images beyond convert/resize. The magic of the early morning light.

Deer-2022-10-08-IMG_3686S.jpg

Fall colors are getting good here.
FallColors-2022-10-08-IMG_3699S.jpg

FallColors-2022-10-08-IMG_3710S.jpg

It was below freezing and the leaves were falling like rain. So were the walnuts. Thankfully none landed on my head.
FallColors-2022-10-08-IMG_3714S.jpg

Frosty tree was glowing.
FallColors-2022-10-08-IMG_3719S.jpg

FallColors-2022-10-08-IMG_3723S.jpg

FallColors-2022-10-08-IMG_3724S.jpg

Frost colors
FrostColors-2022-10-08-IMG_3695S.jpg

SeedsFrost-2022-10-08-IMG_3685S.jpg

River-2022-10-08-IMG_3713S.jpg

My wife told me I shouldn't really carry a fixed blade knife when I wear my tux. I just smiled and told her she knew who I was when she married me. Then she winked and pulled her gown aside a little to show me her small folder tucked inside her dress. Yupp, she's a keeper.

20221008_174924.jpg

Eagle beach Aruba... off to play, there's a diamond place at port exit... offered mrs BE a shot at an upgrade... she says naw lets go play in the sand... love that womanView attachment 835
Go to Eternity Jewelry and see Gary. Tell him the folks at Costa Linda sent you. We buy all our jewelry/diamonds there, and they do settings on the spot. We literally save 30-50% of what it costs in the USA and appraisals always come back spot on. But ALWAYS beat them up a bit. They HAGGLE unlike here. I've left the shop and came back 30 minutes later to get them to come down...they always do...lol. Just time your lunch break in there. He-he

409992-This-Is-Me-Trying-To-Get-Into-Heaven-After-Being-Friends-With-Some-Of-You-People.jpg

Back
Top Bottom