Random Pictures Thread

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

They used the same SPACE-X booster for the 15th consecutive time to kick off the new year.

Beyond that amazing, nearly unbelivable feat, the booster kicked off the main stage, turned around and flew back to Canaveral to softly land on the correct pad! 😎

Trivia: SPACE-X Starship has mor than TWICE the thrust than the incredible Saturn V...

Jeez. When I was a kid, it was Rocky Jones, Space Ranger. The only rockets at that time were V-2's brought back from Germany. Later we had the exploding Vanguard and Redstone rockets... Science fiction was the only way to get to the moon.

Last edited:
230104.Italy-staircase.jpg
CAPTION: Oak Wood Imperial Staircase In Castel Savoia, A 19th Century Eclectic Style Villa Built For the Queen Consort of the Kingdom of Italy, Margherita of Savoy As a Holiday Home In Valle D'aosta, Northwestern Italy.

A lady at the nursery invited me over for dinner and gave me a doggy bag with a pound of steak! (Pic in what's cooking thread)

Anyway, this was in her front yard and reminded me of the island I used to inhabit.

View attachment 5479
I was in the Cayman Islands and saw that. And I saw a whole fargin house made out of bottles. I didn't quite see/grok the "art". Novel and original, yes, but... somewhat resembling garbage (to me). Looked sumpin like this:
1673169258483.png

Last edited:
If I recall, The Gold Duck, God rest his soul, from old gim had done a couple of walls in his house with bottles.

I need to find the pics I took there.

Last edited:
Signs of inflation....
Yes, it is really a thing. But those who try to hide it are despicable assholes. If your costs rise, explain the problem to your customers. Using deception against your customers is inexcusable. It is borderline fraud.

I see and understand the current problems in the meat industry. The current situation changes.

But I see top contempt for the snack food industry where they price a bag of corn or potatoes that costs twenty cents at three or four dollars. And then they see an increase of five or ten cents and reduce their bag by a third. Those are the most contemptible assholes.

Back
Top Bottom