Supposedly PIMCO is preparing for a busy summer...

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
There are rumors that major financial institutions are cancelling employee vacations in anticipation of a major financial crisis this summer. The following are a couple of tweets quoted in a recent article by Kenneth Schortgen Jr....
Todd Harrison tweet: Hearing (not confirmed) @PIMCO asked employees to cancel vacations to have "all hands on deck" for a Lehman-type tail event. Confirm?

Todd M. Schoenberger tweet: @todd_harrison @pimco I heard the same thing, but I also heard the same for "some" at JPM. Heard it today at a hedge fund luncheon.
As Schortgen points out, these are not just your average Twitter users....
Todd Harrison is the CEO of the award winning internet media company Minyanville, while Todd Shoenberger is a managing principal at the Blackbay Group, and an adjunct professor of Finance at Cecil College.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...-crazy-summer-for-the-global-financial-system

It's not like Bill Gross (head of PIMCO) is well connected or might have some better handle on what's happening than the average Joe. /extreme sarcasm

:paperbag:

Well, we have only been discussing the coming collapse for a couple of years now. so it finally goes mainstream. This should be interesting at the very least.

Toddo is not known to be a BS artist. He's one of the few honest info brokers out there, in fact, on my very short list. He doesn't know everything, but has one of the better feels for the tape and knows what he knows.

Edit:
Another is Ken Polcari, a floor trader often on bloomberg TV. He's like the explosives expert wearing that tee shirt - if you see me running, you'd better catch up!

Last edited:
With all the recent talk about MS and GS, perhaps one of the elephants is going down?

Back
Top Bottom