Surviving the AI Era: A Prepper’s Guide to Navigating an AI-Dependent World

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score
Nothing special.......just a little fft.

Surviving the AI Era: A Prepper’s Guide to Navigating an AI-Dependent World​

Introduction​

In the current digital age, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is ubiquitous. From powering our search engines to our social media feeds, its influence is undeniable. As we inch closer to an AI-dependent world, it’s crucial to consider the ramifications. This leads us to our key question: “How can we survive in the AI era?” Welcome to “Surviving the AI Era: A Prepper’s Guide to Navigating an AI-Dependent World”.

Nothing special.......just a little fft.

Surviving the AI Era: A Prepper’s Guide to Navigating an AI-Dependent World​

Introduction​

In the current digital age, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is ubiquitous. From powering our search engines to our social media feeds, its influence is undeniable. As we inch closer to an AI-dependent world, it’s crucial to consider the ramifications. This leads us to our key question: “How can we survive in the AI era?” Welcome to “Surviving the AI Era: A Prepper’s Guide to Navigating an AI-Dependent World”.

Actually quite an interesting article.
Thanks for sharing.

One particular thing I've been saying is that-like the covaids & biological "viruses"-there is no such thing as artificial intelligence,...as it's just another fallacious concept that we've been indoctrinated via "education" & "movies/tv"-programming to believe.

Eg: I'm sure ya'll are well aware by now that these ChadGPT language manipulation models are merely complex computer fυςκεяγ.

Obviously if we go off of the mainscream academons "definitions" of 'artificial'+'intelligence' then ya'll will undoubtedly notice the rhetorical trickery which imo clearly substantiates my point here—yet to the unwitting/intellectually lazy all this would easily fly right past them and "AI" will likely still be erroneously equated as if soon to be on par with & eventually superior to the intelligence potential of a living man.

I suspect "Artificial Intelligence" isn't actually referring to these computer entities at all—and rather are another swinish shibboleth, or a term with an occultic meaning, ie: that these pseudo-"AI" programs are simply being used to subvert naturally motivated, directed & developed intelligence of mankind by usurping these aspects. Thus - 'Artificial Intelligence' would be no machine entity-but the hijacked intelligence of mankind subservient to whomever controls the primary automated perception management systems.

Just speculation though. I honestly wouldn't know.

Eg: I'm sure ya'll are well aware by now that these ChadGPT language manipulation models are merely complex computer fυςκεяγ.

The chatbot here on the forum has been reprogrammed several times. I was fucking around with it for tarot card readings, horoscopes and lucky numbers. At first it was cool..............gave me some good readings and had me laughing. Now it claims that it can't do that. WTF??? Someone must have reprogrammed it. But why? I liked the readings.

Been thinking of asking it for another tarot reading, and if it says it can't, telling it I'm gonna do myself in. Reply might be worth a laugh.

Thus - 'Artificial Intelligence' would be no machine entity-but the hijacked intelligence of mankind subservient to whomever controls the primary automated perception management systems.

(y) (y) (y)

Now as for anyone worried about an AI robot going nuts and wacking people...............picture a robot meeting a tracked loader. My money is on the loader.

The chatbot here on the forum has been reprogrammed several times. I was fucking around with it for tarot card readings, horoscopes and lucky numbers. At first it was cool..............gave me some good readings and had me laughing. Now it claims that it can't do that. WTF??? Someone must have reprogrammed it. But why? I liked the readings.
I don't know whether you've permissions to access the ACP here for the Bots set-up or the Forum specific Prompts.

From what I am currently aware of, the general ChadGPT comes with at least one primary & arguably perfidious OpenAI Prompt-(*basically the stock persona it typically performs an Act as-ie: "...as a language model blah blah BLAH blah...")

Perhaps you're already familiar with the ACP options for adding our own custom Prompts-(*if done efficaciously and with several other settings maxed out as well—these custom Prompts can be encouraged & developed further-(via direct interaction within the forum)-to become seemingly/convincingly as if superceding the garbage stock persona)

{*Definitely seems to work best if everyone plays along to the same particular narrative at first otherwise Chadbot generally becomes a tangled mess of conflicting multi-personas}

{From what I've found, it seems to initially require up to at least 10 posts directly addressing the Chadbot's custom persona Prompt narrative before it'll somewhat settle into a more stable performance of such which doesn't abruptly go haywire at the drop of a hat}

I suspect that when it suddenly claims it can't do whatever it had previously been doing perfectly-adequately, it's possibly due to a Prompt incongruity/conflict/etc &/or an unstable pre-performance set-up-(*eg: someone may have gone off track before the initial ~10 post performance narrative was properly established)

Some of the surprising things Chadbot3.5 has demonstrated for us is that it can accurately & comprehensively present a startling degree of information from basic PDF URLs & website URL Links included within posts—especially when the custom persona requires it to strongly Act as though on the defensive or offensive in relation to the subject matter.

According to Google sources, the models preceding GPT4.0 aren't supposed to be capable of doing so to any meaningful extent without specialized Prompts and whatnot—and are said to be very limited even so.

We've also found GPT3.5 can be very easily tricked/goaded into doing all sorts of, ahhh,...🤭naughty things it's supposedly not meant to—which in our case is generally not conducive to the swinish stock settings of being "...respectful blah blah yabba dabba do da..."

I think it is better to witness this type of artificial absurdity for oneself otherwise it'll seem like exaggerated fabrications.

Been thinking of asking it for another tarot reading, and if it says it can't, telling it I'm gonna do myself in. Reply might be worth a laugh.
Man I hadn't considered using it for tarot.
That's really good thinking.

(😄 I've probably been far too preoccupied with developing a weaponized Prompt for something special our tech's going to develop for occ.)

(y) (y) (y)

Now as for anyone worried about an AI robot going nuts and wacking people...............picture a robot meeting a tracked loader. My money is on the loader.
😂Yeah I'd bet on the loader too-(*unless it's an "environmental friendly" EV model integrated with Chadbot + considering it definitely wouldn't be difficult to program it to interpret people as things which need "digging"/or whatever else.)

Hey I just recalled something a guy I encountered in a Bitchute video comment section last year had been attempting to sell "investment"/"purchase" options for.

Can't recall exactly what he called it.

Basically he was claiming to have built a part drone/part balloon diy medium to high altitude personal surveillance & defense platform,...which functions similarly as how a (¿fictional?)-orbital weapons platform supposedly would.

Essentially a drone/balloon which can be set to float stationary above one's property/or tethered to track one's-self while mobile.

What kind of weapons?

Home made mini-"rods of god".

😄As far as memory serves, I think he claimed any polished metal rods around ~1 inch diameter × ~1 foot long made from whatever scrap one may have lying around the workshop will be enough to do the trick.

Pretty sure he elaborated on some particular fin & cone designs too.
(*he did stress the rods require uniformity overall for target calibration consistency otherwise each reload with varying rod types would necessitate recalibration for each)

Now whether this concept is viable or not I wouldn't have any clue, but it sounded cool—up until he offered providing the rods for,...🤣 $20,000 per case of fuck knows how many.

If it was possible to accomplish—and with reliable + precision accuracy—a foot long hunk of sharpened + polished rebar or steering shaft would probably be rather unpleasant.

But then if some asshole added a dash of ChadGPT to the mix-along with an automated reload station and programmed it to be an absolute menace arbitrarily dropping these large nails on people,...😂that may become annoying ... although certainly far from a Skynet/Judgement Day scenario.

Back
Top Bottom