TERRORISTS attempt ANOTHER pipeline attack in Turkey, Putin responds | Redacted with Clayton Morris

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Very good interview loaded with history!

TERRORISTS attempt ANOTHER pipeline attack in Turkey, Putin responds | Redacted with Clayton Morris​

Attacks on Ukraine have ramped up just as Russia warned. So why does the West continue to insist that Ukraine can win? How is this affecting every day people? We speak to military analyst Scott Ritter about this to disabuse ourselves of any false notions about what this war is all about.

Last edited:
Here's another interview with the same fellow. More history

Interview with Arnaud Develay, American Frenchman who Served on Saddam Hussain's Legal Team fs​

Arnaud Develay is an American. A Frenchman. He's a lawyer from Washington State who spent time all throughout the middle east and served on the legal team for Saddam Hussain. He's a very interesting guy!

Very good interview loaded with history!

Yes, it is a good interview.

Russia has appointed a new commander, Sergei Surovikin. Scott Ritter cracked me up at approximately the 3:27 mark:
"Let me just use his nickname because it's easier to say, Armageddon."
It's not actually funny but it got his point across.

at approximately the 3:56 mark:
"He [Sergei Surovikin] was told he gets to use whatever means necessary, short of nuclear weapons, to accomplish his tasks."

at approximately the 9:24 mark:
"NATO is literally locked into perpetual brain-dead status. You're either in this war or you're out. If you don't want to be a part of this conflict then stop pretending you are a part of this conflict. Shut your Secretary General up when he [NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg] says, 'A Russian victory is a NATO defeat.' Hey, newsflash Stoltenberg, Russia's winning. Russia is going to win. It will be a Russian victory, deal with it."

Reading Putin's speeches has me wondering if Russia isn't more like the American story we're taught to believe vs. the Empire of Lies....?

Reading Putin's speeches has me wondering if Russia isn't more like the American story we're taught to believe vs. the Empire of Lies....?
Putin loves his country (as he should). I wish our leaders here loved America as much.

The establishment media, both political parties, social media, entertainment industry, etc. hated Trump and they hate Putin the same.
Orange man bad.
Putin bad.
Who will be next?

Nothing more than another wonderful opportunity for the USA right Blinken you POS.

Terrorists Blowing Up Stuff gives Excuse for Martial Law – Martin Armstrong​

56m video scroll down

Been thinking that for some time now. I don't begrudge Putin being one of the richest men in the world or him being ex-KGB. But it doesn't help. Still...

Terrorists Blowing Up Stuff gives Excuse for Martial Law – Martin Armstrong​

56m video scroll down
Obvious conclusion don't ya think? You see what's going on in England so how long until you can't fly the American flag here?

Back
Top Bottom