The Dollar Is Doomed - Saudi Arabia Wants To Join BRICS

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I don't know this guy but he has 50k subscribers so his opinion must be fairly accurate. He is inline with my vision of what is coming. DYODD:

Being discussed here:

You can move it. I'm technically challenged, And the title gives me no clues the subject was being discussed. THANX

It's fine. I posted a link to reference the previous discussion. The other thread is more of a high level discussion. Feel free to deep dive on the subject here.

Yes, the Saudi's want to join the brics, but I have also recently heard that SA has stated that they want to continue their 75 year relationship with the US.

SA is guaranteed to exist by security from USA as long as they use the petrodollar. If they decide not to I bet the CIA will do some fooling around.

SA is guaranteed to exist by security from USA as long as they use the petrodollar. If they decide not to I bet the CIA will do some fooling around.
What if our idiots in charge decide to dump them first, thereby giving them the easy excuse of, "you left us".?

... And buy American Military toys with those petrodollars.
Russia has also made an offer of military equipment if the US tries to strong-arm the Saudis.

Anyone else just ready to get this sh@tshow started. Enough already, just bring it on.

The Saudis have been sending mixed signals for a while. They recently voted with Brazil on a UN resolution in defiance of Russia (with India and China abstaining):
Sounds to me as though they do whatever they feel is in their best interests.
....and they should. Every nation should.

Back
Top Bottom