The fundamentals and future of the euro

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Ummmm, dude this looks a whole like you pimping your site here on PMBugs site. This is not only frowned upon but I do believe it to be a breach of our TOS. With all due respect, if you were merely pointing quietly to your site from your profile it would be one thing, but to place a title on a subject and simply put a link to your site is pretty blatant, and it leaves me with a shitty taste in my mouth. Want top participate in this site? Fine, then participate, but don't use this forum to pimp your own stuff, because no one respects that. This is the second post I have read that is merely a poster board for your site.

Ummmm, dude this looks a whole like you pimping your site here on PMBugs site. This is not only frowned upon but I do believe it to be a breach of our TOS. With all due respect, if you were merely pointing quietly to your site from your profile it would be one thing, but to place a title on a subject and simply put a link to your site is pretty blatant, and it leaves me with a shitty taste in my mouth. Want top participate in this site? Fine, then participate, but don't use this forum to pimp your own stuff, because no one respects that. This is the second post I have read that is merely a poster board for your site.

I agree. Contribute or stop posting.

Don't SPAM this site.

FYI - I did have a conversation with GSW via PM this morning expressing similar concerns. The door is open if GSW wishes to engage the community. Spam is not welcome.

FOFOA thinks that the euro is still the best of the currencies, because of their gold reserves NOT tied to the euro itself. He explains that money = credit at his new article. It is, of course!, long...

http://fofoa.blogspot.com

While the euro as a currency may do relatively well vs. the USD, I would not invest anywhere in Europe now or for the foreseeable future.

bought 1000 US dollars worth of Euros at 1.51 three or four years ago. It went to 1.61. I said goody. Then it went to 1.30 or so, and stayed there for about two years. So I said to my wife guess I oughtta sell it and take my loss, (she could care less). Wish I'd just bought silver with it instead.

Back
Top Bottom