The last edition of the Dreizin Report until next year

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Here's the latest from Jacob Dreizin. It's a packed edition. I started reading his blog for the Ukraine coverage and normally would post this in the Ukraine thread but this edition covers much more than the Ukraine situation.

I'm not a fanboy for Elon Musk. I like what he's doing at Twitter but he isn't a saint. But wow, Jacob lays into Musk. It's obviously safe to say Dreizin doesn't drive a Tesla. LOL!

He's not a fan of Bitcoin. Thinks it's a CIA/NSA invention as an untraceable, off the books, slush fund.

He mentions his babysitter is from the Ukraine area and she believes the Ukraine propaganda. His babysitter is like many Americans then. Unfortunately.

I agree with his assessment that there is no way Ukraine wins this war. He doesn't mince words when it comes to what he thinks about the Ukraine situation.

The Ukrainian regime is now going after the Ukrainian Orthodox Church.

Video of a Ukrainian patriot (speaking Russian) gets into an argument with an old lady because she said the something about the army he didn't like and he smashed her face into the window of the subway. Good golly.

I believe the innocent blood of Ukrainians and Russians is on the hands of we Americans. Not all of it of course but the majority. If it were not for the American money, this thing would have been over long ago. Shame on us as a nation.

I was afraid Marjorie Taylor Greene voting for Kevin McCarthy would be a waste. Dreizin says as much in this edition. An audit of Ukraine aid will be nothing more than a joke.

More video of Ukrainians Hitler-saluting.

I still can't wrap my head around his Variant X scenario. Too difficult for me to believe. If it happens, perhaps it's judgement for our warmongering.

He's not a Trump fan so he and I obviously disagree on that subject. But he also thinks Republicans have no chance of taking the presidency in 2024, regardless of who the candidate is.

All that and more at the link. And the reader comments are worth browsing as well.

Back
Top Bottom