The Lunatic Fringe - Political Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Interesting interview. Covers a lot of ground.

BLAZ KAVCIC - DEDOLLARIZATION - ECONOMIC COLLAPSE - THE GLOBALIST AGENDA​

55m
Blaz Kavcic joins me to discuss the move to eliminate the dollar and the impending collapse of the western economy; the globalist agenda to collapse the economy; and Operation Steadfast Defender. He even analyzed Jill Stein's platform as she runs for president of the USA.

Milei sure does say a lot of the right things.
Yet, I still don't know exactly what to think of him.
I can't tell if he's simply extremely good at knowing when there's a photo op or if he truly means what he says and he truly wants to do the things he says.

Milei sure does say a lot of the right things.
Yet, I still don't know exactly what to think of him.
I can't tell if he's simply extremely good at knowing when there's a photo op or if he truly means what he says and he truly wants to do the things he says.
Like immediately changing his religious affiliation?

The guy is spot on.
I just can't help to think what the reaction would be if a white man or woman said the same thing

If I've got a known drug house in Chile, the first thing I'm doing today is installing a zipline.
Even better if I can get a moat in there somewhere as well.

If even Stephen A gets it then it has to be abundantly clear.

Tucker Carlson May Get Sanctioned for Interviewing Putin: Report​

https://www.westernjournal.com/tucker-carlson-may-get-sanctioned-interviewing-putin-report/

Bold = my emphasis

The threat of what the interview could hold is also causing quite a stir among politicians in the United States and abroad, where a member of the European Parliament is seeking to sanction Carlson for the action, according to Newsweek.
Then they need to go after Barbara Walters and Charlie Rose too. They interviewed Putin. Oh they're dead? No matter they cancel dead Russians.

What happened in Las Vegas on October 1, 2017​

13m

SWAT team enters Tropicana after Las Vegas Strip shooting​

40s

Scroll down to Mobsteroida OP post for his take:
8th one down

Back
Top Bottom