Time to move to Idaho?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

benjamen

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/26/idaho-gop-end-the-fed-bring-back-gold/

"At the Idaho GOP convention in Twin Falls, the state GOP decided to preserve the platform of abolishing the Federal Reserve Bank and instituting dollars backed by gold and silver.

“We recognize the failure of the Federal Reserve System to maintain a sound U.S. dollar and the danger of mercantile banks controlling the issuance of our currency. We believe the Federal Reserve Bank should be abolished and the issuing power restored to the people with the stipulation that the U.S. dollar be backed by gold and silver,” reads the recently adopted 2012 platform."

"Idaho has previously introduced bills to allow for the use of gold and silver in addition to U.S. dollars issued by the Federal Reserve"

Platforms don't mean anything. They are toilet paper for politicians. Show me the legislation.

I'm still waiting for a state to change their constitution to prohibit the levy of taxes on private property. That's where I want to move. As a bonus, I would love it if the state was also a constitutional carry state.

Back
Top Bottom