Trump 2024

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Pelosi Says Trump 2024 Bid Would Be 'Bad News For The Country'

excerpt:

“[Biden] has just done so many things that are so great, we need a lot more shows to talk about it,” she said of Biden. “He’s put money in people’s pockets, vaccines in their arms, children back to school, people back to work, for starters. … He has been a great president, and he has a great record to run on.”

laughing-mouse.gif

... Stephen Schwarzman, CEO of private-equity giant Blackstone BX, -2.99%, as he became the latest billionaire Republican megadonor to say he won’t support former President Donald Trump’s 2024 campaign for the White House.

Schwarzman’s comments, first reported by Axios, came after another GOP megadonor, Ken Griffin, also indicated he wouldn’t back Trump’s third presidential run. ...

Trump’s Presidential Run Faces Legal Challenges Over His Role in Jan. 6 ‘Insurrection’​

Zoe Tillman - 2h ago

(Bloomberg) -- Donald Trump faces an unprecedented effort to disqualify him from being on the ballot again over his role in the Jan. 6 attack on the US Capitol, raising the specter of legal chaos in the 2024 election long before voters go to the polls.

Advocacy groups have vowed to challenge Trump’s third presidential bid in multiple states under a post-Civil War measure that bars individuals from holding office if they pledged to uphold the US Constitution and then “engaged in insurrection or rebellion.”

the way things have been going it would not surprise me if Trump isnt arrested and sent to gitmo

the way things have been going it would not surprise me if Trump isnt arrested and sent to gitmo

I was thinking maybe indicted, then some kind of deal worked out where he gets outta politics lock, stock & barrel. Or is judged incompetent to hold public office. An outright criminal trial could become pretty messy.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
Shocking that the Bankster Kings of the Universe won't back Trump.
So that means he isn't bought off by them right?
Let's see who else won't donate.
That's how we will know who is really running the puppet show.

Griffin never gave to Trump. And Schwarzman didn’t support him until he was already president, giving $344,400 in Dec. 2017 to a committee that supported Trump’s campaign and the Republican National Committee. In all, Schwarzman gave $3.7 million to committees that supported Trump.

Schwarzman also did not support Trump’s false claims that he had really won the 2020 election and called the Jan. 6 riot at the US Capitol an “insurrection.”

“I am shocked and horrified by this mob’s attempt to undermine our Constitution,” Schwarzman wrote at the time. “As I said in November, the outcome of the election is very clear and there must be a peaceful transition of power."

Didn't Trump's first campaign self-finance? MSM provided all the adverts he needed during the show, twitter and utube are free, so what's not to like? It was the second campaign when they started asking for money.

His 2016 campaign was largely (but not completely) self financed (with loans):

According to this site, for his 2020 campaign, Schwarzman was his 6th largest donor:

Trump has $100m in his war chest.

Sure.... the establishment sure does hate this one man. Gee why is that?

Two thirds of the politicians are getting money laundering funds and they will throw every freaking stupid ass law they can find at Trump. Pound sand is my answer.

This is super dumb. Trump was Not a candidate until he declares. Lol

Gives more credence to my suspicions that we have a well educated, lawyer here, well entrenched in the current way of doing things. Enforce the law... HAHAHAHA let's start with borders, money laundering, FTX - emblement which included the SEC, lets see what else, oh yeah ballot stuffing, obviously fraudulent voting machines, naked short selling. Guess that's enough for now. Enforce the "law". 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
I was thinking maybe indicted, then some kind of deal worked out where he gets outta politics lock, stock & barrel.
They'll do anything they think might work to keep him out of office. Can't have anyone for potus that actually has policies that are good for the nation, now can we?

Or is judged incompetent to hold public office.
If he is incompetent, your Biden is fit for a rubber room. He can't even complete a sentence without reading it off a teleprompter.

An outright criminal trial could become pretty messy.
yea, because actual evidence would have to be presented.
....as opposed to the hear-say and innuendo of the Jan 6th "hearings".

GOP Mega-Donor Schwarzman Will Back ‘New Generation’ Over Trump
Just more, "anyone but Trump" bs. Same as it was in '15-'16 campaign.

His 2016 campaign was largely (but not completely) self financed (with loans):

If it was partially financed, then it was still him for the most part. If one buys a house with credit, does everyone not refer to the person as having bought the house?

He's living in their heads more than ever. LOL
They'll throw any lie out there & hope something sticks. So for they're battiing 0.00

1668642969071.png

And lots of dark money will flow into multiple "anyone but Trump" campaigns.
It's going to be fun watching the show the next two years.
Get your popcorn ready, folks.
smiley-eatdrink033.gif

desantis bros -- what's his view on nationalism vs globalism?

trump's america first actions are why i supported him - and will continue to support him. he did amazing work while under assault from all flavors of (globalists)

the economics of it proved the globalists are all liars. if you tariff the slave labor imports -- US will suffer. if you cut taxes, fedgov will lose revenue -- both of these proven to be lies by right/left (globalists)

the first america first president in decades -- and that policy rescued the american economy from the obama economy of stagnation and corruption. the thing took off like a rocket

let's do it again

trump's america first actions are why i supported him - and will continue to support him. he did amazing work while under assault from all flavors of (globalists)
That's the way I see it too. It's pretty easy to see that this is in fact a struggle betwixt globalism and nationalism. If people would notice, every person who gets elected (or even tries running for office) that wants to put their nation first, gets vilified as being a dangerous far-right extremist by those that have been working hard for many years (Decades) in their pursuit of globalism.

I'm still waiting on his detractors to explain what Trump actually did as potus that was so terrible that he must be destroyed for having done.

His policies were good for America. They resulted in 3.7% unemployment, 1.4% inflation, and $1.80 gasoline and becoming the #1 oil producer in the World. (after the bidets first two years, we're down to #8) The biggest problem with his Presidency was the loony lefts reaction to it.
.....and after they ran amok rioting and looting, they said "Look! This is Trump's America!" No, you idiots, that's just your 3yo style temper tantrum because your side lost a f'ing election. Grow up and GTF over it already, ya whiney pitches.

On a side note, they are doing the same to Elon now over his acquisition of Twitter. All because they didn't get their way.
....but when they get their way, they insist that anyone not liking it just stfu about it. Or be banned, canceled, or doxxed and publicly ridiculed.

Back
Top Bottom