Trump Indictments (NY, GA, Jan 6, etc.)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

^^^^ What a bunch of bs.

"Truth", did not "convict" Trump. A corrupt prosecuter, judge, and court rammed a "conviction" through in spite of the actual truth.

Still never ID'd the actual crime that caused an expired misdemeanor to magically become a felony. Bragg was supposed to do that. Instead they just let individual jurors decide that it could be whatever crime they thought. No agreement necessary on the part of the jurors in determining what that crime was.

That's unprecedented and totally f'ed up.

In criminal trials, the jury is supposed to be in agreement through each and every step towards a final verdict.

This sham of a case is full of reversible errors.

I'd be very surprised if they let Trump get voted into office. They have already shown they can elect a dementia patient with a VP who is so unelectable she got 1 vote in the primaries. Not a snowballs chancier hell she could ever become president, unless they re elect Joe. Then he steps down and she takes over. . It the ultimate FU to the American people and as always the left just sits there and says, what ya gonna do about it. The evidence is clear. Our voting system is broken as well as out judicial system. So, our ballot box is broke and out Jury box is broke. Only 1 box left.

Puttin' Trump through bs trials, meanwhile they got proof of the bidet actually sharing the classified docs that he clearly stole, but won't do anything.

Here's your liar in chief 81 million idiots supposedly voted for.

And it's a fact. Anyone who voted for the bidet got duped, or were too blinded with rage due to their TDS, to see the issues clearly.

^^^^^^^
Whether you're pro or anti Trump the video above is interesting. Looking forward to Ep. 2.

Didn't know anything about Rubenfeld so I looked him up.

Whether you're pro or anti Trump the video above is interesting. Looking forward to Ep. 2.
I am surprised at your comments, as all he did was to spell out what was wrong with the indictment and trial.

I had assumed, based on your previous comments, that you believed everything in this case to be on the up and up. Was I wrong in that assumption?

Do you now agree that there are serious Constitutional problems with the prosecutoon's case?

Do you agree that Trump has very likely had his Constitutional Rights violated by the State not specifying the exact alleged crime that elevates the misdemeanor to a felony?

I understand that you, for some reason hate Trump with all your passion, but how can you be in favor of selective prosecution of a fellow American that includes clear violations of that American's Rights?

Would you be ok with, and quietly accept, a felony conviction where they refused to tell you what you supposedly did that made it become a felony?

If you are not ok with that happening to you, or someone you love and care about, you shouldn't want it done to Trump either. As he has the same Rights as you do.
....and as an American, you are supposed to want the same Rights extended to ALL other Americans that you yourself expect to enjoy.

A violation of one American's Right's, is a violation of ALL American's Right's.

I had assumed, based on your previous comments, that you believed everything in this case to be on the up and up. Was I wrong in that assumption?

Do you now agree that there are serious Constitutional problems with the prosecutoon's case?

Do you agree that Trump has very likely had his Constitutional Rights violated by the State not specifying the exact alleged crime that elevates the misdemeanor to a felony?

The trial wasn't televised, and I wasn't there. I posted about it because it was newsworthy and a historical first. As for the trial itself all I had / have to go on is what the msm said about it. The video in post #1,045 shed new light on things and provided insight on possible future legal issues with the trial.

I understand that you, for some reason hate Trump with all your passion

Forget me for a minute. Trump brings a lot of problems on his self with his actions and crazy talk. No one makes him talk or act crazy, he does that on his own.

Would you be ok with, and quietly accept, a felony conviction where they refused to tell you what you supposedly did that made it become a felony?

If you are not ok with that happening to you, or someone you love and care about, you shouldn't want it done to Trump either. As he has the same Rights as you do.
....and as an American, you are supposed to want the same Rights extended to ALL other Americans that you yourself expect to enjoy.

No. But let's put this aside for a minute. Trump has been treated with kid gloves by the legal system as compared to how other people accused of crimes are treated. He has said things about the judge, jurors and witnesses that would land any other criminal defendant behind bars. Yet he walks free. Just my opinion but I would like to see Trump held to the same exact standard I would be held to in the same circumstances.

Rubenfeld hit upon several appeals Trump's legal team have available to them. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

On a different note, we still have two decisions coming from the supreme court concerning Trump. Gonna be really interesting to hear what they have to say.

The trial wasn't televised,
Seems kinda odd, no? Unprecedented trial of the century type stuff, but they don't want it televised for easy access by American?

They didn't televise it, or allow cameras so that (hopefully) most wouldn't be aware of the railroading he was given.

. I posted about it because it was newsworthy and a historical first.
No, you posted the partisan stuff you heard from the likes of rachel maddow. Ie: one-sided info that didn"t tell the whole story.

As for the trial itself all I had / have to go on is what the msm said about it.
Yea, an extremely partisan part of the msm.

The video in post #1,045 shed new light on things a
It doesn't shed any new light as far as the violation of Trump's Rights goes.

All the problems that he pointed out are the same things people here have been posting about. How could we know, but somehow the msm you watch, couldn't?

Forget me for a minute. Trump brings a lot of problems on his self with his actions and crazy talk. No one makes him talk or act crazy, he does that on his own.
He's acted and talked "that way" as a means of defending himself from the constant attacks he has endured since becoming a contender in '16.

The gov attacked him with a fake/illegal investigation based on false allegations bought by the hag from Russia. (theres your russia collusion)

The media attacked him relentlessly over meaningless things, and portrayed everything about him in a negative manner.
...but you think he shoulda been kind and sweet in response? Get real. This is Trump we're talkin' about, not Michael Dukakis.

If they are nasty to him first, and they were, why can't he be nasty in response?

No. But let's put this aside for a minute. Trump has been treated with kid gloves by the legal system as compared to how other people accused of crimes are
You are delusional if you think that Trump has been handled with kid gloves. He's been under near constant legal attack for nearly a decade.
....and ALL of it has been bogus bs.

Could you survive a 3 and a half year, $35 million investigation into your past based 100% upon someones lies about you?

Would you enjoy that, and be kind and sweet to those on tv dragging your name through the mud everyday?

He has said things about the judge, jurors and witnesses that would land any other criminal defendant behind bars. Yet he walks free.
He said things that we should know, but were kept from knowing.

Do you really think it fair that the judge is partisan and that his daughter is raising millions for those against Trump? The judges daughter has millions at stake if Trump would have won.
How is that not a conflict of interest?

Why was the star witness allowed to monetize his actions regarding the trial, and say whatever he wanted about Trump?

Why only gag Trump?

Why not bar the daughter from raising money to be used against Trump?

Why only screen out jurors who like Trump, but allow those who hate him?

The whole thing was political theater.

Just my opinion but I would like to see Trump held to the same exact standard I would be held to in the same circumstances
If it were you, you'd never have seen charges, let alone the investigation.

They didn't even start "investigating" this 9 year old supposed crime until right after he announced he was seeking election.

It's only because of that, that they are doing this. In other words, it's being done for the sole reason of election interference. They planned to turn people off to the idea of voting for Trump.
Had he not run, none of this would be happening.
.....or do you really think that all these trials just before an election, are 100% coincidence?

Had he not run, none of this would be happening.

You could be right with this, I really don't know.

One thing I'm almost positive of is that if Jan 6th had not happened, I honestly believe Trump wouldn't have been charged with anything at all. He could have been like all the other presidents before him. Left office, maybe write a book, do the talk show and lecture circuit, etc.

Seems kinda odd, no? Unprecedented trial of the century type stuff, but they don't want it televised for easy access by American?

A trial like this should be televised so the American people can make up their own minds as to fairness, legality of the charges, etc.

The whole thing was political theater.

To be honest, I'm getting tired of all the news about Trump in the media. Right now, I've got Street Signs (CNBC) on to get some economic news. In a while I'll put on Bloomberg News.

The local news only talks about Trump when something major pops up. But the interwebs and several cable channels are Trump 24 - 7. It's starting to get old. But they wouldn't be doing it if they didn't have viewers.

Probably going to get crazier the closer the election gets.

You could be right with this, I really don't know.
The evidence says I am right on this. It's ALL being done for political reasons.

One thing I'm almost positive of is that if Jan 6th had not happened, I honestly believe Trump wouldn't have been charged with anything at all.
Had pelosi not denied the 10,000 NG troops that Trump requested, nothing would have happened on Jan 6th.

Now ask yourself, if Trump was throwing an insurrection, why tf would he have wanted 10,000 NG troops there?

He wouldn't have.

That whole day was a set up orchestrated by the dems and their minions in the fbi.

Had those troops been there, it woulda been a non-event. Piglosi is to blame for it, if anyone person is.

He could have been like all the other presidents before him. Left office, maybe write a book, do the talk show and lecture circuit, etc.
There were issues with the vote that deserved to be looked at. He had every Right to challenge it.

A trial like this should be televised so the American people can make up their own minds as to fairness, legality of the charges, etc.
Of course it should have been televised.

It wasn't, because they didn't want visual evidence of the railroading being seen first hand by 350 million Americans.
Keeping it untelevised let them control the reporting on it.

Which is why you had no clue about all the errors in the case. The msm just never said nothing about it.

Just like they ignored the fact that the actual crime he supposedly committed was never identified. (A clear 6th Amendment violation)

To be honest, I'm getting tired of all the news about Trump in the media.
Only now? It's been going on for nearly a decade now. One fake bs allegation after another.

It's only getting tired to you now because you ate it all up hook line and sinker, because you hate Trump and therefore you bought into the msm's lies about him due to a confirmation bias.

They were saying bad stuff about someone you dislike, so you believed them.

Look, I never said that Trump is perfect. He's not. He's a human being who has flaws. Same as every other human walking the face of the Earth.

....but just what the hell did he do as potus to deserve the constant attacks that started the day he won the election?

Actually, it started when obama started the illegal crossfire hurricane "investigation" that was based on what they knew to be lies in the steele dossier bought and paid for by the hag and the dnc.

Then used that fake investigation to poison peoples minds into believing he was a foreign agent who cheated to win.

How does them doing that to someone NOT justify the type of response that we got from Trump?

They expected him to back down and lose the race.
.....and then portray him as crazy when he didn't.

The local news only talks about Trump when something major pops up. But the interwebs and several cable channels are Trump 24 - 7. It's starting to get old. But they wouldn't be doing it if they didn't have viewers.
You're one of those viewers, it seems.

Been following rachel maddow on this since the beginning, yes?

They know you hate Trump, so they've been pandering to you.

Probably going to get crazier the closer the election gets.
Of course it will. The dems are losing their minds, and we all know that they won't stand by and let Trump win. They are gonna double down on their attacks on Trump.

What they should have donne, is to just ignore Trump and instead, institute policies that the People actually want.

Like have policies that never allowed the illegal immigrant crisis to happen, policies that promoted the energy independence Biden inherited, policies that maintained the low inflation that Biden inherited, not threatened people with their jobs, etc etc.

Had that happened, your guy would likely be leading the polls right now.
....but instead, he pushed radical policies only supported by the extreme left. Now all the lib cities are being over run and financially strained by those policies and your guy is facing defeat.

Last edited:
Only now? It's been going on for nearly a decade now. One fake bs allegation after another.

I want news about financial subjects, the Ukraine war, different things going on in the world. Not "Trump foaming at the mouth - what's up with that?" Yes, this is a real news title today. lol

Been following rachel maddow on this since the beginning, yes?

I enjoy her historic podcasts. Really haven't watched her actual new show in a while.

Had pelosi not denied the 10,000 NG troops that Trump requested, nothing would have happened on Jan 6th.

I wish the absolute truth would come out as to what really happened. Not one side saying one thing and the opposing side saying another. Disinformation, propaganda and out right bull shit is about all we seem to get.

Been fun, on my way into the city. Talk later.

I want news about financial subjects, the Ukraine war, different things going on in the world. Not "Trump foaming at the mouth - what's up with that?" Yes, this is a real news title today. lol
Don't you find it curious that after a trial with huge glaring errors that the msm glosses over, they would portray him that way?

To say someone is foaming at the mouth is to say that the person is irrationally mad.
....but is it irrational to be mad about having been railroaded into 34 felonies where the supposed crime that makes it a felony has never been identified?

If you were found guilty of 34 felonies, wouldn't you think it only right that they tell you what that crime was?
....and that it would be justified for you to be mad that they didn't?

You would be justified in being angry. Same as Trump.

I enjoy her historic podcasts. Really haven't watched her actual new show in a while.
But you've watched her plenty, c'mon, you can admit it.

I wish the absolute truth would come out as to what really happened.
Look who controls access to the truth.

Why did the jan 6 committee hide exculpatory evidence?

Why did they destroy their records?

Only one reason. They were painting a picture of Trump being the bad guy, and using it for propaganda in order to persuade the People to not support Trump.
....and it worked on you.

Instead of Trump, you should be angry about the literal millions and millions of taxpayer $ that they wasted over the past decade trying to convince us that Trump was evil incarnate.

Again, is he perfect? No.
...but is he the next Hitler? Absolutely not. Not even close.

Not one side saying one thing and the opposing side saying another. Disinformation, propaganda and out right bull shit is about all we seem to get.
This all started with those that you support saying terrible stuff about Trump that they knew at the time to be lies.

After that, Trump was 100% justified in saying anything he wanted to in his own defense.
.....but that was then used to portray him as being irrational and unstable.

It was all propaganda, dude!

Propaganda designed to manipulate your opinion of the man.

Last edited:
To say someone is foaming at the mouth is to say that the person is irrationally mad.

I wasn't kidding.

But you've watched her plenty, c'mon, you can admit it.

Used to look forward to her every Monday night. Still listen to her podcasts about American history.

Propaganda designed to manipulate your opinion of the man.

It's on both sides. A lot of it is political theater. Gets old. Time to talk about real issues affecting the average American's pocketbook and quality of life.

Just heard the Georgia case is on some sort of permanent hold. Maybe unofficially over????? :dontknow:

More:

Straight Down the Middle — The Trump Verdict: Q&A Episode​

Jun 7, 2024

I answer some of the most Frequently Asked Questions I've received about the Trump verdict. Keep posting more questions in the comment section, and I'll try to answer them in future Q&A episodes.

7:35

More episodes coming soon!

0:00 Intro
0:16 Can Trump Pardon Himself?
0:42 Did the Judge have a conflict of interest?
2:44 Statute of Limitations?
4:13 Was the Second Crime Properly Identified?
5:15 When Can 6th Amendment Rights be Asserted?
7:00 Outro

More:

Jun 7, 2024

I answer some of the most Frequently Asked Questions I've received about the Trump verdict. Keep posting more questions in the comment section, and I'll try to answer them in future Q&A episodes.

Well there ya go! A clear case of an unConstitutional trail. Wasn't informed of the crime until the end of the trial.

Obvious 6th Amendment violation.

I just heard that Trump's recent trial may be declared a mistrial after all.

Apparently evidence has surfaced showing jurors were discussing the case with friends and family, and that they had made a decision while the trial was still ongoing.

This is based on preliminary reports. How it plays out is still to be seen.

In a letter to both parties in the case Friday, New York State Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan said that a comment was left on the New York State Unified Court System's Facebook page by a user claiming to be a juror's cousin. The commenter said that their relative "says Trump is getting convicted," adding, "Thank you folks for all your hard work!!!!

It'll be funny if this turns it into a mistrial. It really should, as it shows clear misconduct on the part of the jury.
...and it's super funny that a TDSer is the reason we know about it!

"Thank you folks for all your hard work!!!!

lol lol lol

Too stupid to keep his mouth shut and just take the "win". Lol

Trump Trial Facebook Post: Is Judge Marchan Doing Something DIRTY? CORRUPTION is Afoot! Viva Frei​

More:

Jun 7, 2024

In this one Jed does some explaining about selective prosecutions and jury unanimity without actually making any accusations. It's actually pretty good.

Straight Down the Middle — Selective Prosecution and Jury Unanimity — Ep. 2​

Jun 10, 2024

In Episode 2 of Straight Down the Middle, I take a look at whether the decision to charge and try Donald Trump for these crimes was "selective prosecution" on the part of Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg.

I also tackle the issue of jury unanimity and whether the jury needed to find a unanimous verdict and what "unanimous" really meant here and how it was applied.

15:26

Video of Pelosi admitting that the lack of security on Jan 6th was her own fault, has just been released.

Video of Pelosi admitting that the lack of security on Jan 6th was her own fault, has just been released.
It's right at the start of this video.

It's played again later in the vid at a slower rate, but either way she can clearly be heard saying that she takes responsibility for not having more. Referring to national guard troops and capitol police.

No news, just a listing of the different cases and status.

Tracking the Trump criminal cases​

A definitive guide to the key players and legal risks in the four criminal probes of Donald Trump.

For the first 234 years of the nation’s history, no American president or former president had ever been indicted. That changed in 2023. Over a five-month span, former President Donald Trump was charged in four criminal cases. Together, the indictments accused him of wide-ranging criminal conduct before, during and after his presidency. One of those indictments has now led to the first criminal conviction of a former president; the other three remain pending. This is POLITICO’s guide to the four Trump criminal cases.

Corrupt Judge Merchan's jury instructions were ruled unconstitutional by the #SCOTUS. President Trump's conviction must be immediately thrown out.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

IMG_9280.jpg

Last edited:
Well shoot, who didn't see that coming. Bets on how many times CNN still calls him a convicted felon? I'd say they run with it till August at least.

CORRUPTION! Red States FIGHTING LAWFARE WITH JUSTICE? Trump is Wants Nipple Judge RECUSED!​

Even Andrew Cuomo admits that the hush money case against Trump should have never been brought.

I gotta give him credit for at least being honest.

Clips of him saying that are in Mark Dice's latest vid where, as usual, he knocks one outta the Park.

If you only wanna see Amdrew's comments, they are towards the beginning.

FBI Now ADMITS To FRAMING TRUMP, Classified Documents Were Placeholders, FBI STAGED Evidence​

You should not be cheering low level, chump like, lawfare.

Posting news, nothing more.

While I don't like Trump I have no stake in anything that happens to him through the legal system. In this particular case he's no different than anyone else who holds a liquor license in NJ. They have their own laws.

In PA it's no different. I knew a bar owner who was a bit of a crook (according to the legal system.) He couldn't actually own a liquor license, so he put it in his daughter's name. Had to put it all in her name or he would have been subject to legal problems (and a host of bill collectors looking to get judgements against him.) lol

One thing I'll say..........the bar was a neat place will all sorts of interesting characters coming and going. But that was a different life and a different world. Sometimes I miss those days. Other times not so much.

Back
Top Bottom