Trump Indictments (NY, GA, Jan 6, etc.)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Next court date is Aug 28 where the Judge will set the actual trial date. My guess is that Trump will be indicted in Georgia before then.

Right, and if it where Trump in that position you'd be frothing at the mouth over it as would the media.

He said what he said and it means what it means.

Identify the people running this supposed organisation, it's offices and funding etc. Explain to me why it's run by the D's and why it isn't the purview of non partisan electoral officials. Explain to me how it operates across the many disparate electoral authorities that seem to exist in the USA.

I'm calling bullshit on that idea and frankly your credibility.

No, no, no. There was no fraud. And it was the most transparent election in history. :ROFLMAO:

fraud1.jpg

fraud2.jpg

They made a HUGE mistake. This entire case rests upon the validity of the 2020 election. That means that Trump can now subpoena every place that was suspect in how they handled votes. They will have to prove he KNEW he really lost to create sedition. That seems to be a real stretch.

There may or may not be a trial. I'm still thinking there will be a plea deal.

There may or may not be a trial.
Either way, it's all been timed to coincide with the campaign prior to the next election. They want him to have to spend his time dealing with this crap instead of campaigning.

I'm still thinking there will be a plea deal
Because you are swift enough to realize that this is all about eliminating him from being able to run for office. You don't want some people to be able to vote for whom they want. You want all the choices to mostly support your side of the political spectrum. As do all democrats. You aren't interested in a truly fair election. Interference is ok as long as your side wins. Party over nation.

Because you are swift enough to realize that this is all about eliminating him from being able to run for office. You don't want some people to be able to vote for whom they want. You want all the choices to mostly support your side of the political spectrum. As do all democrats. You aren't interested in a truly fair election. Interference is ok as long as your side wins. Party over nation.

Was a registered repub until Trump came along. Now a dem. But I vote for individuals..........not a party. Doesn't matter what party a candidate is. He or she will get my vote if, in my opinion, they are the best person for the job.

You happy with the pedophile potato?

Do you actually think he's not in China's pocket?

How about Russia? Why did the widow of Yury Luzhkov give the crackhead $3.5M?

Remember when the latest crackpot rumor was that Trump was in bed with the Russians? Russia, Russia, Russia! Remember that? Seems the pedophile and the crackhead were really the ones in bed with them all along.

Happy with all the revelations coming out about Burisma and Ukraine?

Trump may have been a loudmouth bully, but he was keeping the other countries in line, and he had our economy running very well. Lowest black unemployment in history. Well, the democrats couldn't stand for that. They count on the blacks being on welfare so that they are more easily controlled. Can't have them standing on their own two feet. They just might leave the democrat plantation.

You happy with the pedophile potato?

Do you actually think he's not in China's pocket?

How about Russia? Why did the widow of Yury Luzhkov give the crackhead $3.5M?

Remember when the latest crackpot rumor was that Trump was in bed with the Russians? Russia, Russia, Russia! Remember that? Seems the pedophile and the crackhead were really the ones in bed with them all along.

Happy with all the revelations coming out about Burisma and Ukraine?

Hunter Biden is being dealt with. As far as Joe...............from what I've heard / read there is no proof of him doing anything wrong.

As for Trump:

- Had he simply left office like every other president before him this thread wouldn't exist.
- Had he simply given hack all the docs he took with him he wouldn't have been charged.
- If he didn't make the phone calls to Georgia he wouldn't be about to be indicted there

I don't really know what's going to happen with all of this, but he did bring all this on by his own actions.

I do believe that he will not go to trial. Could be way off base but I think all the charges will be rolled to one plea deal where he'll plead quilty, pay a fine, get probation, leave politics for good and get on with his life. This would be a smart move. If he goes to trial, he could lose and end up in prison. What I'm talking about is basically a win - win situation for both Trump and the country.

And as to the Bidens, Trump and everything being said...................there is so much misinformation, propaganda, gaslighting and outright lies floating around that if you tried to make sense of any of it, you'd lose your mind. lmao Just look at some of the posts here (mine included) and laugh your ass off.

@searcher
You’ve gotta be fucking kidding bud. That or you’re out of your rabbit assed mind. Either way I’ve had plenty nuff of your bullshit and you will be the first “person” I’ve ever ignored on a forum.

Last edited:
Was a registered repub until Trump came along. Now a dem. But I vote for individuals..........not a party. Doesn't matter what party a candidate is. He or she will get my vote if, in my opinion, they are the best person for the job.

Go Mittens... sad. Or perhaps a Liz Cheney is more your style. Seems to be another word for these people, Can't quite put a finger on it.

Go Mittens... sad.

Need new peeps in both parties. Not the ones they have now.

Or perhaps a Liz Cheney is more your style

Took a lot of guts for her to do what she did with the Jan 6 committee. She earned my respect and I'd give her a vote if she were to run but she isn't in the picture. Seems we may be stuck with a maniac and sleepy Joe.

I think there will be prosecutor malfeasance destruction. Even CBS has gotten one eye partially open. Their (CBS) assessment throws out the whole case:

"It turns out that Special Counsel Jack Smith either failed to review evidence that exonerates President Trump and Mayor Rudy Giuliani or he ignored the findings altogether.

"Tim Parlatore, the attorney for former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, told CBS News that Smith’s office has within thousands of pages of records turned over by Kerik that contains “exculpatory evidence.” The exact reason why Smith has not disclosed this critical information remains unclear.

"According to CBS News, these documents were submitted to Smith on July 23.

"Kerik’s legal team says that these materials, which include affidavits under oath from people raising concerns regarding the integrity of the 2020 presidential contest, demonstrate there was an honest effort to investigate voter fraud claims in the election."

Hunter Biden is being dealt with. As far as Joe...............from what I've heard / read there is no proof of him doing anything wrong.
Oh, dear. I just gotta call you on that. Your left tilt has left you in a world of unicorns.

"...no proof of him doing anything wrong." <-- That requires Doublethink. Have you not actually seen that video of Buy-den bragging how he got an investigator fired?

I wonder if it is still on the Net? Nah. It was only rumor. And interfering with a foreign country's investigative affairs as a sitting Vice President is perfectly correct, legal, and right. It is part and parcel of the US VP's authority.

Especially when half the dem/lib party have their "children" with no-show positions on different boards of directors all over that country -- "children" that were going to be exposed by the investigation.

Meanwhile:

"At the same time that Department of Justice officials were using spying and corruption statutes to aggressively pursue Donald Trump’s allies based on what turned out to be rumor and innuendo, they declined to use those same laws to investigate evidence of wrongdoing involving Biden family members and one of their corrupt Chinese business partners, DOJ documents and federal court records reveal."

Last edited:
@Unca Walt ..................there is so much disinformation, misinformation, lies from the media it's getting to the point where I'm going to take some time off from any political posts for a while.

Was looking through my news feeds earlier and saw a shit load of anti-Trump stuff (articles - vids) all with different titles. Looked through a few other feeds with pro-Trump stuff all with different titles. One thing everything had in common was doom. If he loses...........it's the end. If he wins..........it's the end.

Then we have the flip side. Huter Biden - crook. Joe - crook and pedo.

Let's not forget headline grabbing congress critters. Get Biden! Smash Trump! Impeachment! No budget! New Laws!

Started laughing and said........yo, time to get away from this lunacy for a while. Just going to post news as it happens in real time. Done with opinion pieces.

If any real news comes up I'll post it. Until then...........exit, stage left.

@Unca Walt ..................there is so much disinformation, misinformation, lies from the media it's getting to the point where I'm going to take some time off from any political posts for a while.

Was looking through my news feeds earlier and saw a shit load of anti-Trump stuff (articles - vids) all with different titles. Looked through a few other feeds with pro-Trump stuff all with different titles. One thing everything had in common was doom. If he loses...........it's the end. If he wins..........it's the end.

Then we have the flip side. Huter Biden - crook. Joe - crook and pedo.

Let's not forget headline grabbing congress critters. Get Biden! Smash Trump! Impeachment! No budget! New Laws!

Started laughing and said........yo, time to get away from this lunacy for a while. Just going to post news as it happens in real time. Done with opinion pieces.

If any real news comes up I'll post it. Until then...........exit, stage left.

With all that word salad above, you must be channeling AOC. The statement was:

"...from what I've heard / read there is no proof of him doing anything wrong."

Don't point here at Trump, or "I'll just take a day off because you nailed my eyes-wide-shut to the sunlight."

The point is, you still apparently can swallow the turd that Buy-den is not a proven (not in a court of law, but just proven point-friggin-blank) thief, traitor, and influence seller.

You saw the video. You KNOW what that video represents. Caught, you laugh and elide. When I am wrong, I own up to it. I expect the same from any intelligent and straight-arrow person.

Just say it and clean your mind: Biden is a proven crook.

You know this from the visual and sound proof bragging video alone. <-- Remember: He is known as the dumbest SOB in DC. The dumb crook ran his mouth and condemned himself.

And please... drop any more mention about the misinformation thing. The misinformation is 100% lib disinfo. A picture is worth a thousand words for proof of which way the dis/misinformation is flowing:

1691231284959.png

Last edited:

As for Trump:

- Had he simply left office like every other president before him this thread wouldn't exist.
- Had he simply given hack all the docs he took with him he wouldn't have been charged.
- If he didn't make the phone calls to Georgia he wouldn't be about to be indicted there

I don't really know what's going to happen with all of this, but he did bring all this on by his own actions.

I do believe that he will not go to trial. Could be way off base but I think all the charges will be rolled to one plea deal where he'll plead quilty, pay a fine, get probation, leave politics for good and get on with his life. This would be a smart move. If he goes to trial, he could lose and end up in prison. What I'm talking about is basically a win - win situation for both Trump and the country.

And as to the Bidens, Trump and everything being said...................there is so much misinformation, propaganda, gaslighting and outright lies floating around that if you tried to make sense of any of it, you'd lose your mind. lmao Just look at some of the posts here (mine included) and laugh your ass off.

Took a lot of guts for her to do what she did with the Jan 6 committee. She earned my respect and I'd give her a vote if she were to run but she isn't in the picture. Seems we may be stuck with a maniac and sleepy Joe.

Good Lord! She's even more repulsive than her creepy father, if that is even humanly possible. I celebrated her loss and wish her nothing but misery for the rest of her morbidly obese life.

Rules For Radicals
By Saul Alinsky

Rule: Always accuse your opponent of what you are doing.

This is basically what they accused T of doing, isn't it?

If you ever want to know what the democrats are guilty of, all you have to do is to see what they are accusing Republicans of. It's straight out of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

Here are some candidates you might like. Hint, they are all the ones getting Booed mercilessly.

So one new guy running as an R made you quit the party? Really?

Hunter Biden is being dealt with.
Yea, with kid gloves. You go lie on a federal form and buy a gun when you are not legally able to do so, and see what happens to you.
.....and that's just one of the things he's done.

he'll plead quilty, pay a fine, get probation, leave politics for good and get on with his life. This would be a smart move.
That is the whole pont of this. Ie: they don't want people to be able to vote for him. Ie: they are trying to tamper with an election.

When Biden ran, it was an impeachable offense to even ask if he had done anything wrong, due to him being Trump's presumptive opponent.
.....but it's perfectly ok to bury Biden's presumptive opponent prior to his election?

Trump was a new guy, but you chose to believe the ones that you admit need to be replaced when they made up lies about him supposedly colluding with Putin.

This is basically what they accused T of doing, isn't it?
It's exactly what they accused Trump of trying to do.
....but the hypocrites think it ok when their guy does it.

there is so much disinformation, misinformation, lies from the media it's getting to the point where I'm going to take some time off
I'd think that it light of all that, it would be time to double down in "Search" of the truth.

Just going to post news as it happens in real time. Done with opinion pieces.
Speaking of news, can ya help me out? Because it seems like this would be big news if true.

I recently heard that the grand jury that indicted Trump in Florida was comprised of jurors flown in from DC. Is there any truth to that?

If they did, is it legal to do that? I thought that grand juries have to be comprised of citizens who live in the State where the crime is suspected to have happened.
Or is that not true?

Just going to post news as it happens in real time. Done with opinion pieces.

MSN is basically 90%+ opinion now. Heavily left leaning kids with degrees are in charge of what you see and hear. Although it seems to have been an organic change over time essentially, it serves as big government propaganda. There is no balance anymore, none whatsoever...

If they did, is it legal to do that? I thought that grand juries have to be comprised of citizens who live in the State where the crime is suspected to have happened.
Or is that not true?

My post in the docs thread:

Judge in Trump documents case strikes Justice Department filings and questions 'out-of-district' grand jury​

The judge presiding over former President Donald Trump's classified documents case rebuked the Justice Department on Monday and demanded an explanation for the use of an "out-of-district grand jury."

U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon's Monday order denied special counsel Jack Smith's request to file two supplements under seal, which prosecutors argued was needed to protect grand jury secrecy. Cannon's order also asked Smith to explain "the legal propriety of using an out-of-district grand jury proceeding to continue to investigate and/or to seek post-indictment hearings on matters pertinent to the instant indicted matter in this district."

More:

MSN

MSN is basically 90%+ opinion now

A good bit, most of which comes from other news sites. Sometimes I'll scroll through MSN's home page, Drudge and BBB to see the titles. You'll see five or more opinion pieces on the same subject and they're all different, based on whatever political flavor the author likes. It's what sells as news these days and gives the troops something to believe in.

They actual real news is usually less sensational and a bit boring, so the talking heads gotta juice it up. You probably already know it but crazy (and doom) sells. Entertainment while the gov screws em over good.

Georgia indictments will drop soon. Wait till you get a load of that insanity. And it's not just gonna be Trump. If the nutty jury foreman chic was right Trump will have some high up coconspirators along for the ride in this one.

My post in the docs thread:
Thanks.

Why do you think they used an out of district grand jury?

I had read that they did so because they thought that was the only way they could get an indictment was to use a DC jury.

Is that how it is supposed to work?

If the gov's case is so rock solid, why would they feel the need to do that?

They actual real news is usually less sensational and a bit boring, so the talking heads gotta juice it up
Juice it up like how they've done with their reporting on Trump these past 7 or 8 years?

Why don't they ever juice things up when they talk about ol' Joe?

Wouldn't it only be fair to give him the same scrutiny they gave Trump?

Or are they just trying to manipulate public opinion, and saying the hell with telling the truth?

Flying jurors into another area seems like an Easy case of fraud and jury tampering to me. But prosecutors have long treated "Grand" juries like their little minions to do their bidding.

Thanks.

I had read that they did so because they thought that was the only way they could get an indictment was to use a DC jury.

Couldn't begin to answer this. Don't know the law.

Juice it up like how they've done with their reporting on Trump these past 7 or 8 years?

Donny boy sells big time. MSN, Druge, BBB and all others loaded out with news and views on him.

lol They do. Made him out to be a pedo, mentally incompetent, a big time cook, and all sorts of other crazy shit.

See my post above.

Or are they just trying to manipulate public opinion, and saying the hell with telling the truth?

Every one's doing it. Both sides. All want you to come outta the dark and into the light. As long as it's their light.

See:

Thanks.

We are living in a banana republic now. It's quite obvious to anyone who is paying attention.

Couldn't begin to answer this. Don't know the law.
If the law allows for importing a grand jury, then it's a moot point.

So let's assume for a minute that grand juries are supposed to be comprised of people from the State in which the supposed crime occurred. If that is the case, would you consider it acceptable in this case?

How would you feel if it were done to you?

If a federal prosecuter thinks you committed a crime, but doesn't think his evidence is sufficient to convince a jury in your State to hand down an indictment, should he be permitted to import one in order to ensure that he gets one?

To me, that wouldn't seem right. Do you agree?

Donny boy sells big time.
Why is that? Could it be because they lied about the Russia collusion bs and used those fake allegations to whip people into a frenzy? After all, those are the people hanging on every word msnbc cnn and Rachel have to say about the guy. Ie: the "get him at all costs", crowd.

MSN, Druge, BBB and all others loaded out with news and views on him.
Yea, they created the audience by having pushed the lies of Russian collusion. Now we got half the nation frothing at the mouth to get Trump, even if they gotta break the law to do it.

lol They do
Really? Show me where cnn msnbc or any of the others who have been hyper critical of Trump from day one, are doing anything even close to that with their reporting on Biden.

They cover for him at every step.

Made him out to be a pedo, mentally incompetent, a big time cook, and all sorts of other crazy shit.
Msnbc cnn and Rachel are doing that? I don't see it. I see them running cover for him.

These people wanted to remove Trump for being cognitively incompetent.
Have they seen Biden speaking in public? They act as though they haven't.

Why can"t they apply the same standards to both? How else might the public see the actual truth of the matter?
How can all the dem voters who are watching msnbc cnn and Rachel etc etc, ever make an informed choice if they always portray one side as being mr wonderful and the other as being one step away from satan?
When neither description is anywhere close to the truth?

Every one's doing it.
Did that work when you put "but mom," in front of it when you were a kid?

Shouldn't work now either.

All want you to come outta the dark and into the light. As long as it's their light
Can there truly ever be more than one "light"? It's our job to ascertain which light is the true light. With a name like yours, I'd have figured that's what you've been Searching for.
Am I wrong?

Some MSM goon being interviewed in the beginning here.

Basically says, well if the Republican voters won't listen to our reason than the Republicans will just have to do everything possible to rig the primary to keep him from winning.

Why would you plea when you are fully protected by the first amendment? He exercised his rights and used the legal system. FFS, it's like you want to live in a totalitarian regime that limits these freedoms. I will say it again, that election produced statistics that are improbable enough as to be impossible. If Hillary was on the wrong end of that it would have been 24/7 she was robbed on most all news and no one would expect charges for screaming about it. She bleated about Russian interference, the only real difference is no one took it seriously.

She bleated about Russian interference, the only real difference is no one took it seriously.
The fbi did.

Oh, wait. They actually didn't take it seriously.

They only acted as though they did in order to gaslight half the f'ing nation to think the potus was a foreign agent.

Why would you plea when you are fully protected by the first amendment?

As of right now he has at least 78 felony charges against him, some are state, others federal. And Georgia hasn't happened yet. When it does, he'll have even more felony charges against him.

Here's an article listing the charges:

Once he's charged in Georgia his lawyers could start talking about a possible plea deal that includes all the charges, both state and federal. Been done before. And it would be the smart move for Trump.

Admit some quilt, pay a big fine, get out of politics, get probation (to be dropped at some later date) and there would be no trials where the possibility of being found guilty and sentenced to prison is very real.

It would be a win - win situation.

Trump could claim it was done "for the country and his family" and walk away feeling like he beat the gov.

The gov could say it was done "for the country and now it's time for the country to come together."

Everyone looks good.

Back
Top Bottom