Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

been called a deplorable , and lately an ultra MAGA , and possibly a domestic terror-ist , I can now proudly add that I am a Russian/Putin knob slobber-er

i also hate nazis , pedophiles , and satanists , not to mention bio labs , money laundering , killing over 17,000 people in the Donbas Region since the deviant Zelenski was installed in the coup , and Burisma , just to name a few things

there I go again , slobbering the place up , shit man , do I have to accept NATO , accept Ukraine being coerced into joining NATO , do I have to hate Russia , what must I do in order to remove the knob slobbering sign around my neck , which I did not have a week or two ago , but it really does not bother me , we only change ourselves if we want to and I ain’t gonna change anyones mind about Russia and Putin , even if I wanted to

hello , my name is spinalcracker and I am a knob slobbering supporter of Russia and Putin in this current European theater , with no apologies , or until things change and I see things differently

edit:

Knob slobbering

The mixture of spit and seamen, usually produced when a man ejaculates in a women's mouth.
"She was downing my hog like a mad women when all of a sudden i blew my load and she was covered in the knob slobber."

been called a deplorable , and lately an ultra MAGA , and possibly a domestic terror-ist , I can now proudly add that I am a Russian/Putin knob slobber-er

i also hate nazis , pedophiles , and satanists , not to mention bio labs , money laundering , killing over 17,000 people in the Donbas Region since the deviant Zelenski was installed in the coup , and Burisma , just to name a few things

there I go again , slobbering the place up , shit man , do I have to accept NATO , accept Ukraine being coerced into joining NATO , do I have to hate Russia , what must I do in order to remove the knob slobbering sign around my neck , which I did not have a week or two ago , but it really does not bother me , we only change ourselves if we want to and I ain’t gonna change anyones mind about Russia and Putin , even if I wanted to

hello , my name is spinalcracker and I am a knob slobbering supporter of Russia and Putin in this current European theater , with no apologies , or until things change and I see things differently

edit:

Knob slobbering

The mixture of spit and seamen, usually produced when a man ejaculates in a women's mouth.
"She was downing my hog like a mad women when all of a sudden i blew my load and she was covered in the knob slobber."

zdravstvuyte comrade​

Let's go burn one burny.

puff puff pass Amigo

switching gears so as not to cause drift , a little paint on the barn makes it look good

but at the end of the day ,TulsIi Gabbard is a knob slobber , out of the same school as Kamel-Toe Harris

not so pretty anymore eh

250E7DC4-F112-4DB8-A834-4CA71B993823.jpeg
C334D2B7-9C86-4C21-BB68-F1C35EE4BD5E.jpeg

fresh off the vine today!

Fire OG Kush x Blueberry

77FBDB4B-7760-414C-BE44-6FECACC9A7A0.jpeg

edit:

Knob slobbering

I am right there with ya, spinalcracker. I've been called a Ron Paul nutjob, a deplorable, a Trumptard, and others. No big deal.

I went and watched For Liberty again tonight. That movie always makes me feel good.

2 thumbs up.jpg

Making the rounds today. Joe Rogan. Conversation gets around to Pelosi and her stock trading. Why did she not speak up before?

I'm glad she's seen the light...

Maybe she'll wake up some of the D's sitting on the fence....?

I can't believe all the D party people are 'ok' with all the craziness they see going on in the cities.

Defund the police? Pedo MAP's? Brandon?

The left has slipped further left in the last 5 years than anyone could imagine.

I don't think everyone is on that train.

I'm glad she's seen the light...

Maybe she'll wake up some of the D's sitting on the fence....?

I can't believe all the D party people are 'ok' with all the craziness they see going on in the cities.

Defund the police? Pedo MAP's? Brandon?

The left has slipped further left in the last 5 years than anyone could imagine.

I don't think everyone is on that train.
Davos is on that train.

They're paying the freight; and it's going exactly where they want it.

They WANT the Untied Skates to be reduced to a smoldering ruin.

Davos is on that train.

They're paying the freight; and it's going exactly where they want it.

They WANT the Untied Skates to be reduced to a smoldering ruin.
Why would they turn her against the D party?

I rate Tom Luongo , he sees what Davos / Schwabb is attempting and he sees Gabbard the same way I do -

I first saw her on Rogan and they openly discussed taboo topics like 9-11.
You may not agree with her on everything but as Tom says, she has had to see the darkness for herself to be able to move away from it.

While I think politics and politicians are not needed by humanity in an ideal world, where natural law is the only law and we learn to take responsibility for our actions, this is not an ideal world and we have been and continue to be divided at every opportunity, so sadly we need some external control on our behaviour.

I would vote De-Santis- Gabbard in the blink of an eye in '24 but there are technical issues ;)

Sorry for ruffling feathers folks. I probably could have used more diplomatic language. Perhaps @Joe King 's assessment is right, but the enemy of my enemy isn't necessarily my friend though. Putin/Russia isn't looking to fix your perceptions of what's wrong with America/the West.

I believe that Putin loves his country and is doing the absolute best he can for Russia and his countrymen. I don't have to accept him as an ally -- he is not. Call him an opponent, a competitor, or something in between. But I can still respect him. And I wish we had someone like him on our side.

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'​

Tulsi Gabbard argues the Democrats have given into 'cowardly wokeness' and 'anti-white racism'​

By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

Former Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard announced she left the Democratic Party on Tuesday, denouncing the organization as an "elitist cabal."

Gabbard, who retired from the House of Representatives in 2021, attacked the institution in a nearly 30-minute video posted to her YouTube account. She did not announce plans to join the Republican Party or adopt any other political affiliation, however.

"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism," Gabbard said in an excerpt posted to Twitter.

She went on to call on other moderate Democrats to follow in her footsteps.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

conservatives have been handed the Tea Party, the Election Fraud, Jan 6 Committee

and now we get her...

within 10 minutes, some here will vote for her simply because she has boobs...and if not, it's only because the rest of us here have pushed the force so hard, they'll actually NOT DO IT

a flip flopping politician, imho, should NEVER BE TRUSTED

think about it...they made such a bad decision, once upon a time, it's NOW time to change to the other side????? especially when it appears the other side might be winning...

nope, you weren't here for any of the other heavy lifting...fo guck yourself woman

not at this point in the game...accepted but never accepted at any upper level, ever

she becomes just like all the rest of us voting fools...nothing more

if you don't understand what i'm getting at: ask yourselves:
Why are Conservatives the ONLY side that caves in???????

weak decision skills kids, please check yourselves

it's but another Turn The Cheek thing we're being handed...i've got no other side to turn to

+100

sounds Great

until you realize: They're Traitors

they screw us all over, then change sides: We Didn't Do It

i can't help but suggest: it's gonna be no different, At All, then any other time we've accepted the lies, the change of minds...the emptying of our wallets and honor and . . .

if she came over to 'our side' and became an activist, rather than remain as a politician, give it all up to prove they're truely concerned, i'd have checked my fingers at my keyboard

but she won't give any of it up...watch and see

Republicans suck at playing Red Rover.

Perhaps @Joe King 's assessment is right, but the enemy of my enemy isn't necessarily my friend though.
Absolutely!

I wasn't trying to imply that Putin is necessarily our friend.
Just that I cannot bring myself to be a cheerleader for the things that are important to those that I see as detrimental to our nation.

I also do not support the idea of one nation invading another that hasn't tried to invade their nation first.
Be it Ukraine, Iraq, or any other example one might use.

Ukraine simply is not worth risking WW3 over.
Back in 2014 I thought that the best thing to do would be to split the nation in half with the East either going to Russia or forming a new nation.

Our Declaration of Independence states that a People have the Right to alter or even abolish their government if it becomes destructive to their needs. The people in the East are obviously not happy with their gov, or they would not have been fighting to break away and/or exercise autonomy.
....and the West fighting to keep them as a part of Ukraine. If they want to go, they should be permitted to.

Imho, it just seems beyond stupid to fight a war with the intent to make people be a part of your nation who obviously do not want to be a part of it.
That's what I see going on in Ukraine right now.

she has had to see the darkness for herself to be able to move away from it.
and that's an admirable quality in anyone that comes away from the precipice.

Imagine going into what you thought was something honorable only to have the propaganda bandage ripped off to see what's festering inside...?
I believe that Putin loves his country and is doing the absolute best he can for Russia and his countrymen. I don't have to accept him as an ally -- he is not. Call him an opponent, a competitor, or something in between. But I can still respect him. And I wish we had someone like him on our side.
And the US via NATO has been plotting to rape, rob, and pillage Russia just as it has other smaller nations.

All one need do is listen to Putin's speeches. He lays it all out. History. Intent. The evil colonialism of the west.

And he's spot on, unless you believe our brand of propaganda that is....!

Why would they turn her against the D party?
Just reading Tom Luongo this morning...he asserts, I haven't verified, that she turned the WEFfers' Young Global Leaders membership DOWN.

They didn't turn her against the Dumbo Party. They just didn't care; they moved on.

They probably figured a D moderate would be about as ineffective as an R moderate. Not when there's screaming Woketards filling the video feed, and WEF pawns in the ranks of Big Pharma and the hospitalists' monopoly.

Putin looks out for the best interests of himself and his legacy. He's quite ruthless in pursuing it too - killing, jailing, silencing any opposition.

I worked for a time in Lithuania (consulting gig). Worked with and talked to Russians over there. I've got no illusions.

and that's an admirable quality in anyone that comes away from the precipice.

Imagine going into what you thought was something honorable only to have the propaganda bandage ripped off to see what's festering inside...?

And the US via NATO has been plotting to rape, rob, and pillage Russia just as it has other smaller nations.

All one need do is listen to Putin's speeches. He lays it all out. History. Intent. The evil colonialism of the west.

And he's spot on, unless you believe our brand of propaganda that is....!
I don't know if I would want to live in Russia but Putin didn't say one wrong thing.

Putin looks out for the best interests of himself and his legacy. He's quite ruthless in pursuing it too - killing, jailing, silencing any opposition.

I worked for a time in Lithuania (consulting gig). Worked with and talked to Russians over there. I've got no illusions.
January 6th Assange there's more. We do that here too.

I think a key method of assessing Russia since Putin assumed control, is to look at the lives of ordinary Russians, in the general. And to consider how far they've come, since their backwards Soviet days and the destructive looting by organized crime under Yeltsin.

They have reasonably-maintained roads; modern markets are abundant; much housing stock looks comparable to other parts of Europe. Food is plentiful. And the tell: Private automobiles, which are a luxury item that typically are the last thing to appear in large numbers in cities, as disposable income increases.

To give a comparison: Japan, rebuilding from WWII and quite productive...still got around by bicycle and motor-scooter until about 1970. Their auto industry was focused on export, and on the very-small domestic market. Which explains why the products were so crude until about 1970, when they themselves, as car owners as well as car designers, could see the failings of their 1940s British-based designs.

Russia has moved from chaos and bicycles, to modern clothing, modern food markets in modern cities with personal cars, in about 22 years. Remarkable; and that doesn't happen under bloodthirsty dictators.

Would that be like the US Govt using the FBI to jail Jan 6 protestors indefinitely, shooting Ashli Babbitt, and raiding Mar A Lago?

edit to add: If you talk to western Ukies they hate Putin, east? They love Putin.

I already know satan can also quote the Bible

but in this context , I thought it was a peek into Putin‘s heart , perhaps he has had a change of heart since his old kgb days

“Let me repeat that the dictatorship of the Western elites targets all societies, including the citizens of Western countries themselves. This is a challenge to all. This complete renunciation of what it means to be human, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, and the suppression of freedom are coming to resemble a “religion in reverse” – pure Satanism. Exposing false messiahs, Jesus Christ said in the Sermon on the Mount: “By their fruits ye shall know them.” These poisonous fruits are already obvious to people, and not only in our country but also in all countries, including many people in the West itself.”

“The West is ready to cross every line to preserve the neo-colonial system which allows it to live off the world, to plunder it thanks to the domination of the dollar and technology, to collect an actual tribute from humanity, to extract its primary source of unearned prosperity, the rent paid to the hegemon. The preservation of this annuity is their main, real and absolutely self-serving motivation. This is why total de-sovereignisation is in their interest. This explains their aggression towards independent states, traditional values and authentic cultures, their attempts to undermine international and integration processes, new global currencies and technological development centres they cannot control. It is critically important for them to force all countries to surrender their sovereignty to the United States.”

text of full speech

edit to add: If you talk to western Ukies they hate Putin, east? They love Putin.
Yeah. Putin's people's behavior (showing confidence in their society; so different from the Soviet era) is vastly different from what we see on the tevee, and hear the empty skirts babble about.

You know...the same network programmers who gave us "Pandemic" and "Safe and Effective." And told us "Most-fraud-free election EVAH!"

Those people. There's a term for what they say.

That term is "propaganda."

I already know satan can also quote the Bible

but in this context , I thought it was a peek into Putin‘s heart , perhaps he has had a change of heart since his old kgb days

“Let me repeat that the dictatorship of the Western elites targets all societies, including the citizens of Western countries themselves. This is a challenge to all. This complete renunciation of what it means to be human, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, and the suppression of freedom are coming to resemble a “religion in reverse” – pure Satanism. Exposing false messiahs, Jesus Christ said in the Sermon on the Mount: “By their fruits ye shall know them.” These poisonous fruits are already obvious to people, and not only in our country but also in all countries, including many people in the West itself.”

“The West is ready to cross every line to preserve the neo-colonial system which allows it to live off the world, to plunder it thanks to the domination of the dollar and technology, to collect an actual tribute from humanity, to extract its primary source of unearned prosperity, the rent paid to the hegemon. The preservation of this annuity is their main, real and absolutely self-serving motivation. This is why total de-sovereignisation is in their interest. This explains their aggression towards independent states, traditional values and authentic cultures, their attempts to undermine international and integration processes, new global currencies and technological development centres they cannot control. It is critically important for them to force all countries to surrender their sovereignty to the United States.”

text of full speech

Somehow, one knows in their heart when truth is spoken.

photo_2022-10-12_08-42-11.jpg

Holy shit I did not know this, but Tulsi is a high ranking officer in US MIL Intelligence, Psychological Operations Command.

The same exact US MIL personnel we believe to be running the Q operation, Tulsi is part of it.

Notice how she’s the only one who spoke out on the existence of US Biolabs in Ukraine. Notice how she’s been administering red pills to centrists for years. Notice how she’s inflicting MASSIVE damage to the DNC before the midterms.

She’s 100% a White Hat, through and through.

-Clandestine

I doubt she's truly a White Hat.

Maybe maturity (middle age) has partly turned her.

The fact remains she's an Indian Hindu with a strange name, and dubious true Americanization.

We should have had a stipulation in place: ALL OFFICERS of ALL BRANCHES of the Uniformed Military Services, be NATURAL BORN CITIZENS with DEMONSTRATED LOYALTIES.

This Citizen-Of-The-World schitte and Dual-National mockery of citizenship, has to STOP.

Yeah. Putin's people's behavior (showing confidence in their society; so different from the Soviet era) is vastly different from what we see on the tevee, and hear the empty skirts babble about.

You know...the same network programmers who gave us "Pandemic" and "Safe and Effective." And told us "Most-fraud-free election EVAH!"

Those people. There's a term for what they say.

That term is "propaganda."

Works the other way too obviously. Ever on YouTube check out the 1420 Russian channel to get an idea of what Russians have been told to believe about us. We are fat stupid and lazy.

Works the other way too obviously. Ever on YouTube check out the 1420 Russian channel to get an idea of what Russians have been told to believe about us. We are fat stupid and lazy.
That's not exactly propaganda...

I'm surprised the nation hasn't capsized into the Pacific ocean...!

Kids these days recite from memory the most inane lyrics and songs on the radio... but ask them to recite a math formula and you get stupidity...

Last edited:
Meh

Tulsi explains everything.

Today’s Democratic Party does not believe in our constitutionally protected right to bear arms. Our founders passed the Second Amendment out of a recognition that every one of us has a right to defend ourselves and our loved ones, and to serve as a check on a tyrannical government seeking to take away our God-given freedoms. The Democratic Party’s hatred of the Second Amendment and their increasing authoritarian instincts pose a serious threat to our freedoms. "Hell yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47,” Beto O'Rourke said at a debate when he was running for president. Our founders intentionally passed the Second Amendment right after the First Amendment. The majority ruling from the recent Supreme Court ruling striking down New York’s law that barred people from concealed carry firearms summarized very clearly why Democrats are wrong to try to take away our rights:Just as we do not need to seek a permit to stand on the street corner and exercise our right to free speech, we shouldn’t have to seek permission for a law abiding citizen to carry their firearm. We as a society don’t get to pick and choose which of our rights in the constitution are more worthy of protecting than another.” Protecting our freedom to defend ourselves and those we love, and protecting our rights and freedoms enshrined in the Constitution against a tyrannical power is exactly why we must ensure our right to bear arms “shall not be infringed.”

1665590776119.png1665590831425.png
1665590817875.png
And for all the Facebook moms freaking out over this photo of Tulsi making a triangle with her hands…

This is not an “illuminati” symbol. It’s in reference to the Thirty Meter Telescope (TMT) Protests, where indigenous Hawaiians protested the placement of a massive $1.4 billion telescope on sacred Hawaiian land near the dormant volcano of Mauna Kea.

Tulsi was paying respects to the indigenous Hawaiians from her home state. Jason Mamoa and the Rock did it too.

The Tulsi-phobia needs to stop.

-Clandestine

Covering for that broad, needs to stop.

I'm tired of the propaganda and hero-worship. I don't need to be told what she's saying. I've seen enough of that one.

Let her make a new career as a New York Times "conservative." I have ZERO use for her in public office.

That's not exactly propaganda...

I'm surprised the nation hasn't capsized into the Pacific ocean...!

Kids these days recite from memory the most inane lyrics and songs on the radio... but ask them to recite a math formula and you get stupidity...

Stereotypes. Point is they are fed the same crap we are. Not every American is fat lazy and stupid.

Back
Top Bottom