Review: United States Precious Metals

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Locations: Beaumont, TX

Shipping (USA): ??? orders under $500, free orders over $500. All orders insured.

Payment Options: Credit Cards only?

~~~

There was an advertisement by this company in the latest American Legion magazine. They were advertising $20 Gold Saint Gaudens coins in presentation cases. Supposed a hoard of 1,000 coins transferred by Teddy Roosevelt to a European vault. But when I went to the site, there was no mention of them I could find. Looks interesting if it is real.

Anyone hear of or know them?

No prices for this coin but there was also an offer of $5 Gold American Eagles at $115.00 (minimum order of 5 coins) with a purchase of the Teddy Roosevelt coin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless this is one of the same companies that advertises in the NRA magazines, I haven't heard of them before. I went to their website to see where they are located and at the bottom left of the page, it says:
... Learn more about our company by clicking here.
But the text isn't a hyperlink and there is nothing to click.

I can't find any information on their website about the company. That doesn't inspire confidence for me.

My conclusions pretty much mirrored yours. The product "looked" good, kinda like the lady at the end of the bar at 2am, but in both cases looks can be deceiving.

I was not going to try them unless one, or preferably more people had come up with a glowing recommendation.

The ad is in the December 2018 American Legion magazine. If you know any legionnaires you can check it out.

Back
Top Bottom