Unrest in Israel (Hamas war)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Tough talk. It would be incredibly stupid for them to follow through.

DAMASCUS, Oct 12 (Reuters) - Syria said Israeli forces launched simultaneous missile attacks on the airports in its capital Damascus and the northern city of Aleppo on Thursday, damaging the runways and putting both hubs out of service.

A Syrian military source cited by state news agency SANA said "bursts of missiles" hit the two airports at the same time, ...
Sources have said strikes on the airports are intended to disrupt Iranian supply lines to Syria, where Tehran's influence has grown since it began supporting President Bashar al-Assad in the civil war that started in 2011.

Thursday's strikes came a day before Iran's foreign minister, Hossein Amirabdollahian, was due to visit Syria.
On Tuesday, Israeli troops fired artillery and mortar shells towards Syria after rockets from southern Syria hit Israeli positions across the border.

Wonder if this will escalate?

Israel's Biggest Weapons Supplier Elbit Systems Targeted​

An American activist group has shut down a local Elbit Systems facility in Massachusetts in protest of the fighting in the Middle East.

"Right now, Israel is using Elbit's weapons to massacre thousands of Palestinian men, women and children," an activist with the liberal organization CODEPINK said outside an arms manufacturing facility in Cambridge on Thursday.

Elbit Systems, an Israel-based international defense electronics company, is the largest weapons supplier to Israel. The company's American subsidiary, Elbit Systems of America, has operational facilities in Texas, New Hampshire, Alabama, Virginia and Florida, according to the company's website. The Cambridge Innovation Center was opened in December 2021 as part of the company's recent expansion, which also included the opening of facilities in Chicago, San Fransisco and Merrimack, New Hampshire.

More:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...s-supplier-elbit-systems-targeted/ar-AA1i6H8A

Last edited by a moderator:
Kick off (Israeli retaliation) starts tonight. The Israelis are telling people in certain areas to get out, head south, get out of the area (Gaza) before midnight (their time.)

ThisBusinessWillGetOutOfControl.jpg

A United Nations spokesperson says Israel has imposed an "impossible" demand for more than 1 million people to get out of northern Gaza in the span of 24 hours.

Gaza: Do you expect me to evacuate?

Israel: No Gaza, I expect you to die.

BwxkTLmCYAAymdd.jpg:large

This vid by Caspian Report is good. 22mins 34 secs long. Worth watching.......imo.

Why Israel was attacked​

Oct 13, 2023

Go to https://ground.news/caspian to stay fully informed on what’s happening in Israel and around the world. Check it out for free or subscribe through my link before November 1 for 30% off unlimited access.The conflict in #Israel has to do with peace deals, arms deals, nuclear deals, and most of all, it has to do with #Iran and #SaudiArabia.

Hamas is sewing up time bombs inside dead jews scheduled to explode at funerals.

I would level gaza.

“Tlaib’s got her flag. I got my uniform,” Mast wrote. “’Global Day of Rage’ my ass.”

Sympathy for their cause? F'ck no.

View attachment 10729
Thats nothing, you should see all the women nd children the US slaughtered in Iraq. Bombing people at weddings. Blowing up schools and in total over 1/2 a million civilians killed by the US. In the US we have the luxury of never having the media report the truth and of course the US never signed the treaty that prosecutes governments or people in the government for war crimes. I think Russia also did not sign onto that treaty.

For now I could care less about any of these wars. Unless the US is invaded it doesn't affect me. Speaking of which, how many have to come over our southern border before we call it an invasion? How many terrorists does the US government let in before people wake up to the fact that we are very vulnerable in the US? Trillions spend on homeland security to not secure the homeland. These are the things that could potentially affect me and that I do care about. War in other countries. Not so much..

No party is innocent. These two groups can't co-exist. The Israelis have mistreated the Arabs in the area the Arabs want to destroy Israel.

Those refugees no other Arab country wants will end up here. I don't think Europe can take any more in.

The entire world needs to turn their back on the Middle East and let entropy take care of the rest. Those that had half a brain left permanently knowing that the entire region is a zero sum game.

If the world didn't need their cheap oil, they might have done so already.

Sounds like Nazi propaganda. You can't condone what Hamas did but there have to be a lot of innocent people in Gaza.

Hamas hides among innocent people to cause more civilian casualties. And they preach a better life lies ahead after death.

You can't condone what Hamas did but there have to be a lot of innocent people in Gaza.

Watched some news clips of the people trying to evacuate. Some in cars, some in horse drawn wagons, but most on foot carrying their belongings with them. No water, no food, no clue where they'll end up. Really a sad situation that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Graham is an idiot

He's human garbage.......imo.

Thats nothing, you should see all the women nd children the US slaughtered in Iraq. Bombing people at weddings. Blowing up schools and in total over 1/2 a million civilians killed by the US. In the US we have the luxury of never having the media report the truth and of course the US never signed the treaty that prosecutes governments or people in the government for war crimes. I think Russia also did not sign onto that treaty.

For now I could care less about any of these wars. Unless the US is invaded it doesn't affect me. Speaking of which, how many have to come over our southern border before we call it an invasion? How many terrorists does the US government let in before people wake up to the fact that we are very vulnerable in the US? Trillions spend on homeland security to not secure the homeland. These are the things that could potentially affect me and that I do care about. War in other countries. Not so much..

We'll spend billions and billions defending Ukraine's borders, but won't lift a finger to stop the invasion that is ongoing on our southern border. Fuck Joe Biden and anyone stupid enough to vote for him.

BRICS prepare peace plan as Gaza evacuation looms​

29mm

Sounds like Nazi propaganda. You can't condone what Hamas did but there have to be a lot of innocent people in Gaza.

Innocent? Define "innocent". These people demand that Israel be wiped from the face of the planet. Doesn't sound too "innocent" to me. Sounds like a cancer that needs to be irradiated. Even Egypt knows better than to allow these people into their country. All they are good for is hatred and violence.

Innocent? Define "innocent". These people demand that Israel be wiped from the face of the planet. Doesn't sound too "innocent" to me. Sounds like a cancer that needs to be irradiated. Even Egypt knows better than to allow these people into their country. All they are good for is hatred and violence.

Children. Given the choice Muslims or Jews have to go I'll keep the accountant.

Back
Top Bottom