Review: US Gold Bureau

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

3.00 star(s)
1 Rating - Raters
logo-usgb-2020-610x310.png

Location: In the "immediate proximity" of the Texas Bullion Depository

Shipping: Free shipping w/insurance on all orders (min $100)

Payment Options: credit card/PayPal/wire/check

~~~

None of my usual/favorite dealers had any 1/2 ounce Gold Eagles in stock (other than Apmex, but the premiums...), so I looked around a lot today until I found these folks. They apparently have been around for over a decade. They are based in Texas and apparently are a subsidiary company of the company that's building/managing the Texas Bullion Depository (for the State of Texas).

The site is fairly easy to navigate. You have to register an account to order something, but that's pretty standard with online dealers.

I placed an order today. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Last edited:
I got an email notice with shipping confirmation (and tracking info). Nice.

Order received. Packed acceptably and discretely.

Shipping was supposed to be signature required, but USPS just left it in my mailbox. Not sure if that's my mailperson's fault or if US Gold Bureau didn't ship correctly.

US Gold Bureau has not lit up my phone with annoying sales calls like some dealers do when you buy from them, but they have sent me a lot of emails. Easy enough to sort as desired.

Overall, a positive experience.

Rating:   3.00 star(s)
Ordered one item and received it, but it wasn't shipped as advertised.

Back
Top Bottom