Washington State representatives want to legalize gold and silver

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

"was dropped"

What does this mean? Was the bill introduced or withdrawn?

The bill was withdrawn from consideration.

*EDIT*

I wrote without researching first. I guess it means it is now going through the legislative process, because the document itself, with a date of 1/27/2012, says it has been sent to the Ways and Means committee for consideration.

Why the hell would they call that being "dropped"? It's kind of counter to what they actually did......I think.....?

Last edited:
Lol, that is certainly confusting language, although I've worked with systems where "dropped" meant the same thing - that something has been introduced and will be reviewed for inplementation.

I believe that Utah and Missouri have already taken these, or are currently working on it. Maybe we can get real money state by state and have 50 organizations ready to oppose DC and the Fedmonster.

Back
Top Bottom