We are in trouble perhaps and I can prove it.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Reaction score
I was thinking about the election, will they steal it or not? I had a bright idea, I would use my financial advisor/future predictor device!
It has never failed me. It made my portfolio what it is.

IMG_20221031_170515884-medium.jpg

The question I asked was "Will they steal the election again?".

This is the result. I should state I am not joking.
I used it this weekend to decide if I should buy that spot price gold bar at JMB. It said yes and I did.
This is the result today:

IMG_20221031_170439690-medium.jpgIMG_20221031_170433489-medium.jpgIMG_20221031_170457874-medium.jpg

THE QUESTION DESTROYED THE MAGIC 8 BALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody know what this means? Thanks.

I was thinking about the election, will they steal it or not? I had a bright idea, I would use my financial advisor/future predictor device!
It has never failed me. It made my portfolio what it is.

View attachment 2004

The question I asked was "Will they steal the election again?".

This is the result. I should state I am not joking.
I used it this weekend to decide if I should buy that spot price gold bar at JMB. It said yes and I did.
This is the result today:

View attachment 2006View attachment 2005View attachment 2007

THE QUESTION DESTROYED THE MAGIC 8 BALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody know what this means? Thanks.
YOUR TIME HAS EXPIRED. HEAD FOR THE LATEST CHARGING STATION

Did a check again, still the bubbles, but by slowly moving it around the answer cube came up, but the letters forming the answers can't be read, it is like the letter were transformed into some kind of ancient cuneiform writing I kid you not.
Plus the message refuses to "be flat" against the window, I can only see the answers on a angle like it refuses to answer.
I was thinking I might crack it open to find out what is what, but what if there is some kind of evil spirit in it? Will I be releasing a demon of some kind?
Should I do an "un8balling video"? When I get back from the Rand Paul rally at the airport this afternoon I will decide.

I value your input on this guys, should I crack it or not?

Did a check again, still the bubbles, but by slowly moving it around the answer cube came up, but the letters forming the answers can't be read, it is like the letter were transformed into some kind of ancient cuneiform writing I kid you not.
Plus the message refuses to "be flat" against the window, I can only see the answers on a angle like it refuses to answer.
I was thinking I might crack it open to find out what is what, but what if there is some kind of evil spirit in it? Will I be releasing a demon of some kind?
Should I do an "un8balling video"? When I get back from the Rand Paul rally at the airport this afternoon I will decide.

Prognosis, it is an omen demonstrating the obfuscation of actual desired results.

Only if completely ruining it is your goal.
All that is in it is rubbing alsohol, a bit of blue dye and a 20 sided die.

Did you shake it when using it? If so, that's why ya got bubbles.

Leave it set for awhile, then try again.

Instructions say, just turn it over after asking. No shaking.

Only if completely ruining it is your goal.
All that is in it is rubbing alsohol, a bit of blue dye and a 20 sided die.

Did you shake it when using it? If so, that's why ya got bubbles.

Leave it set for awhile, then try again.

Instructions say, just turn it over after asking. No shaking.
I have had this one for years, and always had one as a child. I don't shake it up. That is how it was when I took it off the shelf and turned it over.
I have the task, condition and standard down on Magic8ball. In fact, equal to my legendary Claymore mine skills.

I should add, Joe, it looks to me almost like some fluid is missing, to my memory of what it was, but there isn't any stain on the shelf where it sat.
I don't care if I bust it if it is useless. We are talking a about a trivial pocket change item.

I have had this one for years,

That is how it was when I took it off the shelf and turned it over.

I should add, Joe, it looks to me almost like some fluid is missing,
Sounds to me as though enough of the alcohol has evaporated to allow bubbles to form.

Not sayin' this will absolutely work, but perhaps try putting it in the fridge for awhile. Or possibly even the freezer in order to chill it enough to help any evaporated alcohol go back to being a liquid.

The fact that the only liquid in it is alcohol, it shouldn't freeze if you put it in the freezer. Just don't leave it in there very long.
....but if you try either suggestion, start with the fridge.

Only if you're pals with Paul Pelosi... :ROFLMAO:

It is in the cooler now, I never met Pelosi. I am sticking to that.

Take it far away and throw it in the river. If you get home and it's back in your house then you probably have a problem. If it isn't there you will need to buy another one.

Finally the gordian knot has been cut. Thank you for your valued assistance.

The communists will steal as many elections as they need to maintain power, that's a given. The spineless republiturds talked a good game of election reform, but it's mostly uniparty lip service. The communists will print and deliver as many ballots as necessary to win the elections they really need.

Did no one learn anything from 2000 Mules?

The fact that the only liquid in it is alcohol,

crack it open

i've read it has alcohol in it...

...here, hold my beer

Been in the fridge forever now. No bubbles any more but the same thing, won't give an answer. But watching it a bit, it looked like something like an ink clot was floating to the top. I tried to photograph it but I was unable to. I'm putting it in the freezer now for step two of the Joe King magic8ball recovery plan.

Finally some good news, not about the magic8ball but about me. I finally got my brass knuckle trophy for "MAN OF THE YEAR"
The only sad part is they could not define what a MAN is.
1667401503910.jpeg

Been in the fridge forever now. No bubbles any more
I wouldn't leave it in there too long. Just because the alcohol doesn't freeze in a freezer, the dye it's mixed with might have an effect on it.
.....and if you can see that there are no more bubbles, the fridge prolly worked for that.

But watching it a bit, it looked like something like an ink clot was floating to the top.
Perhaps the blue dye separated a bit from being cold? I dunno.

I did a little looking, and apparently they can be opened.

Here is a couple vids I found when looking up your Mogic8 Ball bubble problem.

I was surprised to learn that the 8 ball itself is not full of liquid, but rather contains another smaller container that holds the liquid.
....but after seeing what is inside, I can undrstand how it makes sense for them to be made that way.

If you do end up opening it, may you have good fortunes be the result!

I would have suggested putting it in the microwave to get those pesky bubbles to reconfigure but seeing that awesome fractal embryonic Gaia manifestation, it may be the moment to fire up the machinery and lay the foundations of a new Church

1667428753053.png

Sorry guys was out of town.
It's in the freezer and has been for a while (days).
It is in a heavy duty ziplock, but I see from Joe's post the liquid is in an inner container, so waste of a bag.
After this post I'll check it again and report.
Time permitting, I will follow the guides Joe King posted.

Nothing quite like rocket surgery when you are wack.

I would have suggested putting it in the microwave to get those pesky bubbles to reconfigure but seeing that awesome fractal embryonic Gaia manifestation, it may be the moment to fire up the machinery and lay the foundations of a new Church

View attachment 2150
Gatherings are in my shed at midnight on the 31st of February annually. Minimum donation at the door a cool $abuck3eighty.

Update:

mmmmmOOOOOOOooo!

Not good. Worse IMHO.

Prelude: The secret agent spy scope android moto razer locked up my Directory Opus hard when I tried to copy the new photos. I just got it rebooted and I will try again. Please wait.
ps this has never happened before. I think.

Nope did it again. I have never used an android phone before this is my first one. Is it normal that it defaults to putting your photos in this directory

DCIM\Internal Shared Storage\camera

Just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom