We are in trouble perhaps and I can prove it.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Ti
Update:

mmmmmOOOOOOOooo!

Not good. Worse IMHO.

Prelude: The secret agent spy scope android moto razer locked up my Directory Opus hard when I tried to copy the new photos. I just got it rebooted and I will try again. Please wait.
ps this has never happened before. I think.

Nope did it again. I have never used an android phone before this is my first one. Is it normal that it defaults to putting your photos in this directory

DCIM\Internal Shared Storage\camera

Just wondering
We don't wait for anything on the internets!

Okay IDed the issue and here we go:

8ball1.jpg
8ball2.jpg8ball3.jpg

In case you can't make it out, the "point" on the answers is straight up. I did not shake it, but I did turn it over normally, ask a question, the same question, and each try resulted in the "point" up.

Draw your own conclusions. I will attempt rocket surgery when I am well rested and in top form.

Okay IDed the issue and here we go:

View attachment 2453
View attachment 2454View attachment 2455

In case you can't make it out, the "point" on the answers is straight up. I did not shake it, but I did turn it over normally, ask a question, the same question, and each try resulted in the "point" up.

Draw your own conclusions. I will attempt rocket surgery when I am well rested and in top form.
See post #29

Joe called it, that liquid looks more disciplined.

Misty, post #29 is u & me, post #30 is Joe, and that post has a lot of stuff in it plus two videos.

So help me.......

If I look real close it has the look like the "point" is doing a slow burn through the window, and there is a type of dark blue plasma, very dense looking, gathering at the "point" not a large clot like seen before.

mmmmmmmmm000000oooooooooooooo.

Joe, just for you, I will ask, but as those two names are not in the vocabulary of the Magic8ball, could you frame the question in the "correct" format to your satisfaction? Thanks you have been a fantastic and resourceful aid in this endeavor. Sombrero tip to you, amigo!

Joe, just for you, I will ask, but as those two names are not in the vocabulary of the Magic8ball, could you frame the question in the "correct" format to your satisfaction? Thanks you have been a fantastic and resourceful aid in this endeavor. Sombrero tip to you, amigo!
Are the left wing wing nuts going to win the Senate election in Pennsylvania?

Okay, Joe didn't say, to keep it simple I will ask Will the "R" candidate win the election without challenge tomorrow?

No answer. The answer thing did not present the "point" this time, it presented a long edge between answers I cannot read.

how 'bout, "will the idiot win the Pa Senate election tomorrow?"

JayDub, bestest answer yet to the final solution.

Violent and satisfying end state.

how 'bout, "will the idiot win the Pa Senate election tomorrow?"
I'm going to ask now Joe hang on a second.

Attachments

• 1667872414025.png
    1667872414025.png
    282.8 KB · Views: 0
When I got back from voting I asked if Rand Paul would win outright without contest of the election.
The thing came up with the long line between two answers. I potentially could read the two choices but I didn't.
I took a nap.

I think there are going to be "problems" for "reasons".

Rand Paul did not look happy nor energetic when I saw him.

Back
Top Bottom