What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rush. Could stand that voice for years, but once you get over it, awesome libertarian lyrics and awesome music.

A few suggestions:

Spirit of the Radio
The Trees
Don't forget this one.

One of their other album-side-length song. 18+ minutes.

Hemispheres

As for the libertarian-themed lyrics in some of their songs, I've always liked this one.

Something For Nothing.

Xanadu

And for anyone who doesn't like the sound of Geddy's voice, there's always this.

Yoko always got bad press but there is no doubt she was John Lennon's Muse and inspired beautiful music.
It's not John Lennon, but she certainly inspired this song. Lol

I half-jokingly tell people that this is the best thing they'll ever hear that has the words "Yoko" and "Ono" in it. Lol
.....and even if if it's not your style of music, the lyrics are worth the listen. Pretty funny, and pretty spot on, imho.

It's not John Lennon, but she certainly inspired this song. Lol

I half-jokingly tell people that this is the best thing they'll ever hear that has the words "Yoko" and "Ono" in it. Lol
.....and even if if it's not your style of music, the lyrics are worth the listen. Pretty funny, and pretty spot on, imho.

I read quite a few John Lennon biographies. He was brilliant, complex and not always nice. Yoko was an interesting person. If the info in the biographies was true she was misunderstood. She was not responsible for the Beatles breaking up. That was a complicated issue that she had little to do with. She also came from a wealthy family with royal ties. Her family did not think Lennon was good enough for her and he spent a lot of energy trying to prove himself to them. She was high IQ. She also had a number 1 hit called Walking on Thin Ice. There is speculation she may have Lennon hypnotized and brain washed at some point.

THE TREMELOES Here Comes My Baby 1967 HQ​

3:05

The Tremeloes are an English beat group founded in 1958 in Dagenham, East London, and still active today. After switching from Decca to CBS Records, the Tremeloes started a successful hit run from 1967 onwards with Cat Stevens' "Here Comes My Baby"; "Hello World"; three Italian hits translated into English ("Suddenly You Love Me", which is Riccardo Del Turco's "Uno tranquillo" ("One quiet man"), "I'm Gonna Try", which is Riccardo Del Turco's 1967 hit "Luglio"

Martha & The Vandellas - Honey Chile - [STEREO]​

3:15

Jan & Dean ~ Surf City (1963)​

This awesome surf song was released in May 1963 and two months later it became the first surf song to reach number one on national record charts, remaining at the top of Billboard Hot 100 for two weeks.. This song was actually written by Brian Wilson of The Beach boys and Jan Berry of Jan & Dean.. Thanks for watching... Carl 2:27

Association - Along Comes Mary (1966)​

The Byrds - 8 Miles high​

The Byrds...a rare one of them, miming "Eight Miles High" on American Bandstand. The last TV appearance with a soon-to-be fired David Crosby... Enjoy! 3:33

Sounds like they still got it.

Wild Honey Orchestra-Joe Butler, John Sebastian, Steve Boone, Mark Sebastian-Summer In The City​

Wild Honey Orchestra-Lovin' Spoonful Celebration. Feb 29th, 2020, Alex Theatre, Glendale, California, A Benefit for the Autism Healthcare Collaborative's Autism Think Tank. Featuring the first joint performance by original members John Sebastian, Joe Butler, and Steve Boone in decades. Produced by the Wild Honey Foundation- More info at wildhoneyfoundation@yahoo.com

Anthony Todaro's Doowop Diner

Friends, I have had a week I didn't know I would face.

I have a short list of songs that give me chills. Last night a friend sent me this link and it made that list.

No matter what darkness you face hold out for a light. Hold out for a better time. I feel lucky that I have things to look forward to and especially feel lucky that I am aware of that.

A good friend could not hold on. Now I never get to see him again other than in pictures and memories.

Friends, I have had a week I didn't know I would face.

I have a short list of songs that give me chills. Last night a friend sent me this link and it made that list.

No matter what darkness you face hold out for a light. Hold out for a better time. I feel lucky that I have things to look forward to and especially feel lucky that I am aware of that.

A good friend could not hold on. Now I never get to see him again other than in pictures and memories.

That was amazing!

Joni Mitchell - You Turn Me On I'm A Radio​

Album: For The Roses - 1972 - Label: Asylum

Gin Blossoms - Found Out About You (Official Music Video)​

3:49

Glenn Frey - You Belong To The City​

6:07

Glenn Frey - Smuggler's Blues​

5:39

Back
Top Bottom