What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

William DeVaughn - Be Thankful For What You Got (1974)​

Landslide - Stevie Nicks - Live Emotional Tribute to Christine McVie - 3/10/23 - Los Angeles​

Mar 11, 2023

Beautiful, emotional performance of “Landslide” from Stevie Nicks at Sofi Stadium 5:16

Cher - Believe (Do You Believe? Tour)​

Shoulda posted this one in the crackpot chineese ballon thread.

NENA | 99 Luftballons [1983] [Offizielles HD Musikvideo]​

Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today (live)​

A NIGHT AT THE FILLMORE 20th Anniversary 1986 Concert featuring Joan Baez, The Chambers Brothers, Joe Cocker, Donovan, Country Joe McDonald, Steve Boone, John Sebastian, NRBQ, Sly & the Family Stone, Elvin Bishop, Paul Butterfield, Al Kooper, John Lee Hooker and Santana

Andrea Bocelli, Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodbye (HD)​

Barbra Streisand - The Way We Were (Live 1986)​

Ray Charles - Hit The Road Jack LIVE​

The Asshole Song - Jimmy Buffet (Cover)​

Lily Allen - Fuck You (Lyrics) "no one wants your opinion"​

Celtic Music - Sing with the Forest​

4:20

Shakira: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 53 LIVE from "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon"​

Mar 13, 2023

4:17

Betsy Legg "In The Early Morning Rain" 1971 US Female Psych Folk​

Sunday Bloody Sunday | The Best Of U2​

The Four Tops - Walk Away Renee (Live)​

Four Tops "Standing In The Shadows Of Love" My Extended Version!​

From the comments below the vid on youtube:

broddybounce

1 year ago (edited)
Just in case you didn't know, the owner of this channel, mosogotam, whose real name is John Perrone, sadly passed away April 5, 2020 from COVID-19. He was an absolute genius for this and all the other wonderful tracks he created. May he rest in peace.

The Jones Girls "We're A Melody" Philly MFSB 1979 My Extended Version!​

No copyright infringement intended. Credit to artists and composers only. For historical and informational purposes only. The golden throated voices of these amazing ladies came from Detroit and were transplanted to our beloved Philly. Shirley, Valorie (d. 2001..rip) and Brenda (d. 2017 rip)gave us some of Philly's finest tracks...including this one, where they are backed by MFSB. Hope you enjoy my stretch! Thank you, ladies!!

"The Supremes "Back In My Arms Again" My Extended Version!​

No copyright infringement intended. Credit only to artists and composers. For historical and informational purposes only. One of my favorite Supremes tracks...and one of my favorite extended versions...hope you like it too!

Sheryl Crow and Stevie Nicks - Strong Enough​

May 1, 2011

3:07

The Return Of Sathington Willoughby - Primus

Eagles - Lyin' Eyes (Live At The Capital Centre, Maryland In 1977)​

Martha and the Vandellas "(Love Is Like A) Heatwave" My Extended Version!​

No copyright infringement intended. My stretched version of the Vandellas bombastic hit from 1963. Not sure why it took me so long to nail this gem. Hope you like it! 4:28

Petula Clark "Downtown" My Extended Version!​

Petula Clark "A Sign Of The Times" 1966 My Extended Version!​

Medieval Tavern Music - Alassin!​

Mar 26, 2023

3:09

This is a tavern song I made for the For the Pack album and the only song I really sing in.^^ I use my voice very rarely in my songs because I'm not a good singer, so I decided to use my lack of skill to make a very specific type of song: a Medieval Folk tune sung by regular men sitting (probably drunk) in a tavern. I hope it sounds appropriately raw and "real", if it brings you back to ye olde days of the 1300's I'm happy.^^ Also huge thanks again to Lukasz Kapuscinski for his guitar playing! Ah and the lyrics are from a language I created myself. It's not Inra, it's a language from the same fictional universe though, but much less developed at the current stage.

Channel:

The Association "Windy" My Extended Version!​

5:01

Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground) - Mike + The Mechanics (FULL VIDEO)​

Candi Stanton-Young Hearts Run Free(1976)​

Back
Top Bottom