What is moofluencing?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

During the same period, but later, I hung around all the north side new wave and punk bars, when I would want to get laid I would hit on women that I did not know at all, I would tell crazy stories without details about anti-government activities I was doing "underground" which were made up on the spot of whole cloth. It often "worked", I would never do it twice with the same woman, and over time I heard the same kind of thing talked about. This was the evolution of moooflencing, now transitioned to a social telegraphing system.

After I was expelled from Israel, without issues until BANG!, I had to flee in the short period they allotted. I could only buy a ticket to Cairo on a autobus, get my few FRNS out the bank Leume and haul ass. I had already established moooooofluencing contacts with various groups such as the Druze and the Bedouin. After some adventures, I arrived at Na'ama Bay the reef area was called Turtle Beach. If you click on the name you will see what it did not look like at the time. There is a map. I was just below the Multi National Force and Observer (MFO) base, occupied on rotation at the time by the 101st Choking Chickens.

I encountered some Bedouin and presented my credentials. Eventually a older (30?) Bedouin man contacted me and we slowly established a relationship, typically he would pick me up in a Chevy Luv pickup from during the Israeli occupation, no papers, so could only drive in the desert or to the MFO checkpoints in either direction. He could not pass through the checkpoints because no papers.

We would head out in the desert, make a little fire in the middle of nowhere, make tea or coffee in the Bedouin way, and usually have something like boiled chicken, rice and pita. During these long visits or excursions we talked about everything under the sun. There were always other male Bedouin, usually younger, maybe 15 as a low age. The other Bedouin varied, only one young guy was mostly always there. I shared Israeli cigarettes and or whatever I had or brought to be shared. No alcohol ever. I only met a couple of females and it was barely an introduction and that was that. Never did I ask to or was offered to go to their camp or village. The women would drink tea with a sugar cube between their teeth, women with pretty faces, quite young, would smile and the four front top and bottom teeth were rotten. Older women were progressively worse.

After a time, I guess after I "checked out", the conversations became more "trusting". I developed the relationships. Eventually we reached an agreement and some business transpired. We continued to meet once a week or so, but the business part ended as it was no longer needed. I used this business to pay for day to day along with another cash stream I had established. Moofluencing writ large.

I looked up the base above the place I was, I didn't know it by any name than the Army base or MFO base. Seems they call it South Camp.
https://mfo.org/south-camp.
I never went up there, I had my DD-214 and my Disneyland passport, but I had no interest. Soldiers did come down and attempt to establish relationships with European females. I mooofluenced the occasional Joe that came down, mostly they were restricted to base but some lower ranks would sneak out, as Joe tends to do. Some got busted. I moofluenced quite a few and have many stories about that.

I moofluenced so many in Sinai that a Finnish woman decades later reported to me that I was famous in Cyprus at the time, where I have never been, due to my mooofluencing activities in the Sinai. She also confessed she was always a bit "afraid of me". I used to be raped by her traveling companion / childhood friend, also a girl from Finland, when I was in Galilee near Tiberius. That is just another mooooooofluencing story. Historians will in future refer to this time as the moooofluencing great expansion.

Last edited:
when I would want to get laid I would hit on women that I did not know at all, I would tell crazy stories without details about anti-government activities I was doing "underground" which were made up on the spot of whole cloth. It often "worked",
What 'often worked'? That they believed your story, or that you got laid?

I modified the mooofluencing in berlin, I did it to young university women, modifying my approach to the audience, ideas 180 from their conditioning and what they expressed. Almost never failed.

Once when it failed due to time and circumstances, I spotted her on the ubann pulling out at oscar station, eyes locked, she jumped up and I ran alongside until I could not. Still miss her.

Last edited:
Of course I am moooofluencing you and everybody else at all times. I am never, so to speak, ever "off the clock".

It's not a journey, its an adventure.
I've never been 'stump trained' and don't plan on being so....

I mooooo0000fluenced my boy from birth. He will soon be 31 but that is another story. He was getting smartened up the last two years, I could tell and of course, I cattle prodded & poked in certain directions, more mooofluencing.

On various visits and other communications he went through questioning certain events, then understanding somewhat, denial, rebellion, acceptance with anger, resignation, now the young son of a gun has been attempting to mooofluence me!

Acting like he found "The Path" on his own!

It is wonderful to see a mooofluencing project come to fruition.

I mooooo0000fluenced my boy from birth. He will soon be 31 but that is another story. He was getting smartened up the last two years, I could tell and of course, I cattle prodded & poked in certain directions, more mooofluencing.

On various visits and other communications he went through questioning certain events, then understanding somewhat, denial, rebellion, acceptance with anger, resignation, now the young son of a gun has been attempting to mooofluence me!

Acting like he found "The Path" on his own!

It is wonderful to see a mooofluencing project come to fruition.
When moo got it, moo got it and when moo don't, moo don't.

Barney was my son's friend, my dad got him started in Panama. I didn't like it.
At Fort Knox when we arrived after a bit I thought I had better moooflence him away from Barney.

I found a primative animation on the Amiga platform and said, hey boobooman, come here, I got something for you to see.......

He came over, I played the animation, it was Godzilla destroying a city, Godzilla was replaced by barney the purple.

Boobooman was in horror, he ditched barney and never played with it again.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm00000000000000000000000000H!

Prison world it is called "Stump Broke".
Working for the State of Ohio I caught an inmate "stumping" a dairy cow while being milked.
Inmate was thrown in Segregation, and the Farm Manger went to his cell and threw a bale of hay in it. " Thought you'd enjoy some. Your girlfriend does" The FM said walking out.

In the Army one of the guys was relating a story about being on the farm.

Had a brand new calf in the stall. New calves have no teeth.

He was giving the calf some 'milk' when he leaned back at the moment of ecstasy only to find his father looking over the railing.

Silver is tasty, but Gold is great!

mooooo0000000000000000000h!

cow 3.jpg

Damn NAZIs have infiltrated the Dutch Holstein pedigree. And now controlling the milk-cow world. šŸ˜±

Nobody ever wants to admit it, but the Germans had the coolest uniforms and guns.

mmmmmmmmmmmOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Damn NAZIs have infiltrated the Dutch Holstein pedigree. And now controlling the milk-cow world. šŸ˜±
top-secret-cow1.png

Back
Top Bottom