What is moofluencing?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Just stumbled across this thread.. having a 70's kind of paper bird experience. Don't know what's happening but I feel like nothings real and I have a strange craving for chick filet A. I hear that tricky dick is being impeached, my brother is super happy as he spent 18 months working for free for McGovern... He swears the election was stolen..

Am I under the influence of Mooooo? I do smell manure or is that cologne?

Just stumbled across this thread.. having a 70's kind of paper bird experience. Don't know what's happening but I feel like nothings real and I have a strange craving for chick filet A. I hear that tricky dick is being impeached, my brother is super happy as he spent 18 months working for free for McGovern... He swears the election was stolen..

Am I under the influence of Mooooo? I do smell manure or is that cologne?

You are under the control of an evil force......a good force brought you here..........

You have just had a taste of moo cow, with a side of flashbacking....

Yes, you will be moooofluenced to the light!

1668176655477.jpeg

I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused....

1668176728243.gif

Divorce is expensive

Warning to moofluencers - Jeff Bezos gonna be spying on you....

More help on tracking potent Earth-warming methane emissions will come from space, the United Nations said Friday, announcing a satellite-data system funded by Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, the U.S. government and others.
The U.N. Environment Programme (UNEP) said that the new Methane Alert and Response System — MARS for short — is intended to help companies act on major emissions sources, and to provide data in a transparent and independent way.

It draws on satellite measurements performed by NASA and the European, German and Italian space agencies. Data from private satellite operators will also be incorporated in future.

I wonder if it is connected to that earring they gave me?
It's the nose ring that they really got you by. The "earring" is merely for informational purposes.
.....and btw, which ear? Left, or right?

I gunpowder embed in me face and a bit of shrapnel in my eyebrow.

mmmmmmo

I'm not joking, no more normalcy bias, some shit is gonna hit the fan that will have a major effect on all of all each and every one, I am positive. I have guesses of course but I DON'T KNOW. Every transaction hand to hand I give a money gift to the worker (not a tip) and say thank you.
I see the desperation. Let someone have a soda or a beer or a burger, the paper is evaporating in front of my face.

We are truly fvked.

I was chewing my cud and watching that bull thing and almost broke my incisor.

mooooo

Back
Top Bottom