Why can't they see it-down the rabbit hole

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Libertas

Elefthería
Reaction score
The question that haunts me. Why can't so many see what has been obivious to many of us for years. So when all logical explanations fail because its such a diverse group with little in common I go down the rabbit hole. I think David Icke nailed it. If he is correct there is still hope for them to open their eyes.

Confirmation bias is a hell of a drug.
Sure, we all do that including me. One of the reasons we like being around each other on the forums is because we are sort of an echo chamber since we tend to be like minded. On the other hand I would be thinking the world was bat shit crazy even without all this conformation. I would just be more mentaly taxed doing alone. The facts of what TPTB do not add up to a the actions of someone who has my well being in mind.

The facts of what TPTB do not add up to a the actions of someone who has my well being in mind.
Bingo. They have proven they are liars over and over. The mess we are in as a country isn't miscalculation or incompetence, it is intentional... made to look like incompetence for plausible deniability (ergo, Biden).

Once you recognize that they are fully aware that their actions are causing distress of every kind you can then ask WHY they would want to do that. The answers are disturbing.

Why can't so many see what has been obvious to many of us for years.

I've been thinking about that a lot lately. From arguing with friends and family, the conclusion I've reached is that they are so far removed in their beliefs from what the global elite value, that they regard what the elite are doing as inconceivable. For example, the idea that a group of elite would methodically reduce the population because the group views humans as a disease on the Earth, is incomprehensible because it's outside the bounds of what my friends and family thought were the limits of human nature.

To relate that to David Icke, it is indeed about perception and awareness. What irks me is that historically there are so many examples of secret plots and extreme barbarism by people in positions of power. Thus, the way the cult operates today isn't really that extraordinary. It's that too many people are naïve in thinking that this sort of mentality, one they associate to medieval times or earlier, went forever extinct.

On a positive note, when I watch most people interacting in daily life, I don't see them embodying the values of the cult. Most people don't want to starve. Most people don't want to murder others. It is only through deception, that the cult maintains and grows it's power. We have to try to keep waking people up, without destroying ourselves in the process. I pray ever day in the hope that God, and other spirits who listen, will help us.

On a positive note, when I watch most people interacting in daily life, I don't see them embodying the values of the cult. Most people don't want to starve. Most people don't want to murder others. It is only through deception, that the cult maintains and grows it's power. We have to try to keep waking people up, without destroying ourselves in the process. I pray ever day in the hope that God, and other spirits who listen, will help us.
Are you talking about the same people who loudly shouted the unvaccinated should be denied healthcare during the pandemic. There were lot's of those BF. Doctors and Nurses included. Lets never forget how fast "normal" people can become very ugly when resources are short. I think we got a very good look at human nature during the pandemic and it was not pretty.

... I think we got a very good look at human nature during the pandemic and it was not pretty.
Tangents:

Are you talking about the same people who loudly shouted the unvaccinated should be denied healthcare during the pandemic.
I was actually referring to people who believe the shots should be voluntarily but dismiss the idea that there is a sinister design behind the push for mass injections. Many say that it's just about the money. But there are a lot ways to earn money that don't involve coercion, massive amounts of propaganda, and censorship. Everything I've observed over the past 2 years supports Aaron Russo's
disclosure that the goal of the elite was to reduce the population and institute controllable, digital currency.

Also, it's very clear to me that the people behind covid are the same people behind global warming, and that the two narratives are designed to push society in the same direction.

Basically, I think there are a lot of good people out there that know something is wrong, they just haven't been able to put the pieces together....yet.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about that a lot lately. From arguing with friends and family, the conclusion I've reached is that they are so far removed in their beliefs from what the global elite value, that they regard what the elite are doing as inconceivable. For example, the idea that a group of elite would methodically reduce the population because the group views humans as a disease on the Earth, is incomprehensible because it's outside the bounds of what my friends and family thought were the limits of human nature.
Not only do they regard it as inconceivable they won't even do a modicum of research to prove, or disprove their opinion!

"Don't confuse me with the facts when my mind is made up!!"

The question that haunts me. Why can't so many see what has been obivious to many of us for years. So when all logical explanations fail because its such a diverse group with little in common I go down the rabbit hole. I think David Icke nailed it. If he is correct there is still hope for them to open their eyes.

Poor enlightenment quality.

"Such a person is completely lost. He is totally lost among everyday people over material benefits."

I think that if you move people incrementally toward an extreme at a measured pace each increment becomes normalized and unquestioned. If you do it the right way by far the majority of people will not wake up to what is happening. It is made easier by the destruction of tradition and cultural identity. In fact that is the first job, remove the anchor... this is why the left hates religion, it is a strong moral anchor.

I dunno, maybe that is hot air but it feels a lot like what has happened.

2c

As you were... resume transmission! :)

The "Stepping Stones Approach" as Icke has long been calling it.

Yeah, maybe. I find him a bit out there for my ideas but he'd be right about that. The crowd goes mad in increments and less than 1 in 1000 question it. It's a part of our herding nature... a bad part IMO.

Not only do they regard it as inconceivable they won't even do a modicum of research to prove, or disprove their opinion!

"Don't confuse me with the facts when my mind is made up!!"
They are timid, weak and fearful.

They seek and thrive on comfort (laziness) and complacency.

Yeah, maybe. I find him a bit out there for my ideas but he'd be right about that. The crowd goes mad in increments and less than 1 in 1000 question it. It's a part of our herding nature... a bad part IMO.

PSYCHOLOGICAL FASCISM

by David Icke

From "...and the truth shall set you free"

"The sophisticated exercise of control utilises the ability to keep people oppressed yet contented. Much better to make them think it was their idea to go to the gallows" Anon

The underlying theme of all you have read is the manipulation of the human mind. You cannot control billions of people with tanks in the streets and soldiers at the door. You can only do it by divide and rule - and by programming the mass consciousness (public opinion) into believing that what you want to do is a good idea or the only option.

This is crucial to both understanding how the manipulation works and to thinking on a more street-wise vibration which will make it far more difficult for us to be misled. For example, say that you want to introduce cameras in the streets, an armed and more authoritarian police force, and the erosion of personal freedoms. You don't want the public to oppose these policies, indeed you want them to demand that you introduce them. What do you need for this to happen? More high profile, violent crime, which creates enormous fear in the community. Achieve that and people will be knocking on your door demanding that you put cameras in their streets and give more guns and power to the police.

Problem-reaction-solution. And what better way to induce more crime than to create a society of 'haves' and 'have nots' dependent on welfare payments and then start dismantling the welfare state? You give people a choice of going without basic needs or of taking someone else's money and property. And when they do the latter, the victims of the crime and the mass of the people who see the reports of the crime demand that "something must be done".

All aspects of society are being used to promote this mental coup d'état. The 'education' system is not there to inform children and young people, it is there to indoctrinate them; the same with the media and advertising. The tax exempt foundations coordinate the Elites's 'education' policy in the United States schools and universities, and in the United Kingdom this is done, in part, by a secret clique known as the All Souls Group. This meets three times a year at (most appropriately) Rhodes House at Oxford University. Such education policies are designed to turn out clones of the system and world government supporters, although the overwhelming majority of people in the teaching profession will not realise this.

I included in The Robots' Rebellion an extract from a document found, apparently by accident, in 1986 called Silent Weapons For A Quiet War. Another version is reported to have been in the hands of U.S.Naval Intelligence in 1969. It is a wonderful explanation of the technique of mass brainwashing. The version I have was found inside an IBM photocopier bought at a second hand sale in America and it describes a policy of mass mind control. This lengthy and detailed document was dated 1979, but it outlines a policy that has been implemented since the 1950s. The document says that: "The quiet war was ... declared by the international elite at a meeting held in 1954". The Bilderberg Group first met in 1954. It is likely that the methods laid out in the document will be inspired by the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London and its interconnecting offshoots. Here is a flavour of the content:

"Experience has proven that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining control of the public is to keep them undisciplined and ignorant of basic systems principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganised, and distracted with matters of no real importance on the other hand.

This is achieved by:

1. disengaging their minds; sabotaging their mental activities; providing a low-quality programme of public education in mathematics; systems design and economics, and discouraging technical creativity.

2. engaging their emotions, increasing their self indulgence and their indulgence in emotionalphysical activities by:

a) unrelenting emotional affrontations and attacks (mental and emotional rape) by way of a constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media - especially the TV and the newspapers.

b) giving them what they desire - in excess - "junk food for thought" - and depriving them of what they really need.

c) rewriting history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.

These preclude their interest in, and discovery of, the silent weapons of social automation technology. The general rule is that there is profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit. Therefore the best approach is to create problems and then offer solutions.

In summary:

Media:

Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.

Schools:

Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.

Entertainment:

Keep the public entertainment below a sixth grade level.

Work:

Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals."

That doesn't describe today's world, does it? All the main aspects of the coup d'état are there and we can see this strategy at work every day. When a government is planning to introduce legislation against a target group as part of the plan to enforce conformity and remove freedoms, the process of softening up public opinion against that target group through propaganda and engineered events. When the legislation is finally presented, the potential opposition is already either greatly reduced or destroyed altogether.

/Snip​

Basically, I think there are a lot of good people out there that know something is wrong, they just haven't been able to put the pieces together....yet.
We are getting way into the 11th hour here BF. Exactly what is it going to take for people to figure out something is very evil and very wrong?

PSYCHOLOGICAL FASCISM

by David Icke

From "...and the truth shall set you free"

"The sophisticated exercise of control utilises the ability to keep people oppressed yet contented. Much better to make them think it was their idea to go to the gallows" Anon

The underlying theme of all you have read is the manipulation of the human mind. You cannot control billions of people with tanks in the streets and soldiers at the door. You can only do it by divide and rule - and by programming the mass consciousness (public opinion) into believing that what you want to do is a good idea or the only option.

This is crucial to both understanding how the manipulation works and to thinking on a more street-wise vibration which will make it far more difficult for us to be misled. For example, say that you want to introduce cameras in the streets, an armed and more authoritarian police force, and the erosion of personal freedoms. You don't want the public to oppose these policies, indeed you want them to demand that you introduce them. What do you need for this to happen? More high profile, violent crime, which creates enormous fear in the community. Achieve that and people will be knocking on your door demanding that you put cameras in their streets and give more guns and power to the police.

Problem-reaction-solution. And what better way to induce more crime than to create a society of 'haves' and 'have nots' dependent on welfare payments and then start dismantling the welfare state? You give people a choice of going without basic needs or of taking someone else's money and property. And when they do the latter, the victims of the crime and the mass of the people who see the reports of the crime demand that "something must be done".

All aspects of society are being used to promote this mental coup d'état. The 'education' system is not there to inform children and young people, it is there to indoctrinate them; the same with the media and advertising. The tax exempt foundations coordinate the Elites's 'education' policy in the United States schools and universities, and in the United Kingdom this is done, in part, by a secret clique known as the All Souls Group. This meets three times a year at (most appropriately) Rhodes House at Oxford University. Such education policies are designed to turn out clones of the system and world government supporters, although the overwhelming majority of people in the teaching profession will not realise this.

I included in The Robots' Rebellion an extract from a document found, apparently by accident, in 1986 called Silent Weapons For A Quiet War. Another version is reported to have been in the hands of U.S.Naval Intelligence in 1969. It is a wonderful explanation of the technique of mass brainwashing. The version I have was found inside an IBM photocopier bought at a second hand sale in America and it describes a policy of mass mind control. This lengthy and detailed document was dated 1979, but it outlines a policy that has been implemented since the 1950s. The document says that: "The quiet war was ... declared by the international elite at a meeting held in 1954". The Bilderberg Group first met in 1954. It is likely that the methods laid out in the document will be inspired by the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London and its interconnecting offshoots. Here is a flavour of the content:

"Experience has proven that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining control of the public is to keep them undisciplined and ignorant of basic systems principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganised, and distracted with matters of no real importance on the other hand.

This is achieved by:

1. disengaging their minds; sabotaging their mental activities; providing a low-quality programme of public education in mathematics; systems design and economics, and discouraging technical creativity.

2. engaging their emotions, increasing their self indulgence and their indulgence in emotionalphysical activities by:

a) unrelenting emotional affrontations and attacks (mental and emotional rape) by way of a constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media - especially the TV and the newspapers.

b) giving them what they desire - in excess - "junk food for thought" - and depriving them of what they really need.

c) rewriting history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.

These preclude their interest in, and discovery of, the silent weapons of social automation technology. The general rule is that there is profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit. Therefore the best approach is to create problems and then offer solutions.

In summary:

Media:

Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.

Schools:

Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.

Entertainment:

Keep the public entertainment below a sixth grade level.

Work:

Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals."

That doesn't describe today's world, does it? All the main aspects of the coup d'état are there and we can see this strategy at work every day. When a government is planning to introduce legislation against a target group as part of the plan to enforce conformity and remove freedoms, the process of softening up public opinion against that target group through propaganda and engineered events. When the legislation is finally presented, the potential opposition is already either greatly reduced or destroyed altogether.

/Snip​
Once again David Icke has been on top of this for almost 30 years. He tried to warn the world. He is an amazing resource. My problem with Icke comes in with Trump. He believes Trump is just another wheel of the big machine. He feels Trump is here to divide the people. In all honestly as much as I want Trump to be all that Q says he is I am having issues too. I cant get past his involvement in the vaccine. :(

I was actually referring to people who believe the shots should be voluntarily but dismiss the idea that there is a sinister design behind the push for mass injections. Many say that it's just about the money. But there are a lot ways to earn money that don't involve coercion, massive amounts of propaganda, and censorship. Everything I've observed over the past 2 years supports Aaron Russo's
disclosure that the goal of the elite was to reduce the population and institute controllable, digital currency.

Also, it's very clear to me that the people behind covid are the same people behind global warming, and that the two narratives are designed to push society in the same direction.

I believe population control was the goal. But the "vaccine" has SEEMED random in its selection of victims. I wonder how it is designed to pick its victims.

Also, the increase in miscarriages and infertility... is this based on a genetic marker like XY or race? Would love to see stats. Eventually it should show up in the birth demographics.

I believe population control was the goal. But the "vaccine" has SEEMED random in its selection of victims. I wonder how it is designed to pick its victims.

Also, the increase in miscarriages and infertility... is this based on a genetic marker like XY or race? Would love to see stats. Eventually it should show up in the birth demographics.
I don't think the vaccine is random. I think a portion of the population got saline. I also think they experimented with other biological agents in the vaccine. Since healthcare workers were the first and most controlled group I'm wondering how this was handled. Most healthcare workers have had covid two and three times now.

Are you talking about the same people who loudly shouted the unvaccinated should be denied healthcare during the pandemic. There were lot's of those BF. Doctors and Nurses included. Lets never forget how fast "normal" people can become very ugly when resources are short. I think we got a very good look at human nature during the pandemic and it was not pretty.
Good post.

The old Concentration Camp Guard mindset gets exposed. It is not a new concept.

Aeschylus wrote: "Whose authority is recent is always stern." <-- That gives you governors who lock their entire state population indoors.

It also gives you the famous one: "Nothing is more chickenshit than a 2nd Lieutenant."

(Or a mask wearer in self-anointed charge of seeing everyone in masks.)

Last edited:
I think that if you move people incrementally toward an extreme at a measured pace each increment becomes normalized and unquestioned. If you do it the right way by far the majority of people will not wake up to what is happening. It is made easier by the destruction of tradition and cultural identity. In fact that is the first job, remove the anchor... this is why the left hates religion, it is a strong moral anchor.

2c

Spot on!

Destroy/marginalize:

Religion, family values, law and order, value for human life, glorify marginal alt-lifestyles, use public Ed to remake national identity…

All done incrementally over decades while conservatives have sat home and fondled their guns while making fun off of the stupidity of the Left.

It all seems like a very well conceived and executed long-term assault, to me.

Maybe the Right needs to spend some time with its collective nose buried in The Art of War.

Once again David Icke has been on top of this for almost 30 years. He tried to warn the world. He is an amazing resource. My problem with Icke comes in with Trump. He believes Trump is just another wheel of the big machine. He feels Trump is here to divide the people. In all honestly as much as I want Trump to be all that Q says he is I am having issues too. I cant get past his involvement in the vaccine. :(
Optics

The term "Sheeple" came en vogue for a reason.
Those who can connect the dots. aka Free Thinkers.
and
Those who want to be told what the dots mean. - Sheeple.

The last perfect man was nailed to a cross and had a spear shoved in his liver.
It is our duty to separate the "Wheat from the Chaff". And react appropriately.
Do not accept what you are being told DYODD and verify the story and its teller.

Last edited:

2c

aka the Frog in the Pot experiments. We the People are the frogs. Are you a frog that jump away from the bath, or are you enjoying the warmth ?

That's why I want to see DeSantis, or someone principled, as the next Republican nominee. The vaccines are probably the biggest and most obvious of Trump's betrayals, but there are lots of others.

"The Department of Justice’s pre-crime approach known as DEEP was activated just months before Trump left office; it was also justified as a way to ‘stop mass shootings before they happen.’ Soon after Biden’s inauguration, the new administration began using information from social media to make pre-crime arrests as part of its approach toward combatting ‘domestic terror.’"

Here's another unconstitutional action by the Trump Administration.

"The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP Act) authorizes the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (Secretary) to issue a PREP Act declaration. The declaration provides immunity from liability"

And there's lots more....Throwing Julian Assange under the bus, increasing the budgets of the alphabet agencies, letting Birx and Fauci shut down the country, allowing Jeffery Epstein to hang himself, etc......

Keep in mind I'm taking about Trump himself. I'm voting Republican in the midterms as if my life depends on it.

They are timid, weak and fearful.

They seek and thrive on comfort (laziness) and complacency.
Yeah i can agree.

The way i see it, the obsequious masses are essentially vicious children in adult bodies.

They're generally dependant upon an external "authority" and incapable of independent thought or action—and especially resistant against acknowledgement of self responsibilities & accountabilities.

In my subjective experience whenever independent creative's abstractions of any sort are presented to the hive minded, apparently this is sufficient to engage amygdala hijack and so 💥 invariable screeching tantrums begin.

The OP queries: "Why can't they see it-down the rabbit hole?"

i think there is no rabbit hole to either see or go down—and rather it's more accurate to consider that some of us have somehow extricated ourselves from a cave within which the masses are as yet still gleefully wallowing in their own swinish filth.

They see day as night, night as day, up as down, and etc—the corporate enslavement system caters to enabling this perceptual inversion programming.

This is a fundamental practice of the ancient parasitic death cult-aka: Talmudists, Sanhedrin, Kabbalists, etc.
IMG_20230625_073835_034.jpgIMG_20220305_153233.jpg
IMG_20230628_075745_742.jpgIMG_20230627_202403.jpg

In my subjective experience whenever independent creative's abstractions of any sort are presented to the hive minded, apparently this is sufficient to engage amygdala hijack and so 💥 invariable screeching tantrums begin.

Some go stark raving nuts if you say something they don't agree with.

They see day as night, night as day, up as down

(y)

the corporate enslavement system

Is basically designed to keep people working like dogs to simply stay alive that they really don't have much of an opportunity to look around and see things for what they are. Kind of like a hamster on a wheel.

Back
Top Bottom