Word games (wordle, quordle, etc.)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
I enjoy wordle and quordle. Anyone else play them daily?

~~~

Wordle 489 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm honestly not sure how I got that one in 4 guesses.

Daily Quordle 270
4️⃣6️⃣
5️⃣7️⃣
quordle.com
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Always happy to get a quordle solve in 7 guesses.

Wordle 492 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩
🟨⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Felt so sure I had the solution starting at guess #2. Oof.

Daily Quordle 273
4️⃣5️⃣
6️⃣8️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜ 🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟨🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

not terrible, not great.

I play wordley and wordle daily. Din' know about Quordle. Will try that. I dunno how the score your Win percentage... haven't lost yet, but they only gimme 95%

wordley.jpg

Here's Wordle -- Haven't lost there either, but still get less than 100%. Oh well. At least I got the bar chart.
1666621828442.jpeg

AHA!! I think I figgered it out. Mebbe if you skip a day, you get dinged.

I tried playing it.

I must be a dummy.

It made NO sense to me and I like puzzles.

It's easypeasy if you start with the ETAOIN SHRLDU guy. That's the letter frequency in the Englitch language. So by your second guess on any of the words, you should use letters that are mostly in that listing.

Letters that you use that are no fargin good in any of the Quordle words get greyed out on all the words. Now you use the stiil "live" letters you got left on your best layout. In my case, I had "ARTS" with the R in the right place in the middle, so I wrote STARE <-- this wuz stoopit, and caused me to have to take another shot. (Stoopit becuz I moved the R from the right fargin (middle) place.
Or I'da got STRAW (correct answer) on the second try.

I tried playing it.

I must be a dummy.

Goldie... to limit confusion: START with Wordle or Wordley.

They do one fargin word at a time, so you doan git distracted by the other words like in Quordle.

Start with an ETAOIN SHRDLU-heavy word, like "Shine" or "Rental" or "Heard" etc...

If your letters turn up yellow, they are in the word but in some other place than where you put 'em. If green <--you got a hit. Don't move that one. Rearrange any other yellows to different places, and add some letters that have not been grayed out.

One last note: As a beginner, Do Wordley first. Why? Becuz they tell you when you pick a letter if the letter is used twice. <-- They put a "2" on the letter.

Wordle is run by a rat bastid sumbitch. The word they had yestiddy was "MUMMY" <-- five measly letters, and three of them were M's. And they din' even hint about it. I got it on the fifth -- and last -- try. πŸ˜₯

Here's the Quordle solution:
SLIMY7️⃣
6️⃣TUNIC
TUMOR5️⃣
3️⃣STRAW

NEVER create a word with a letter you know is "out of court" (grayed). It is trash.

Fun game.

Last edited:

Looks like alien language to me too. No clue what's going on there.

Wordle: Enter a five letter word. When you hit enter to submit, any letters that you guessed that appear in the correct position will be highlighted in green. Any letters that exist in the solution word, but are in the incorrect position, are highlighted in yellow. Letters can repeat, but you don't get any color clue if it happens.

My solution for today's wordle:
SPELT
QUILT
ADULT
VAULT
FAULT

See my earlier post to see how the letters got highlighted.

Quordle: Same as wordle except you are solving four words at the same time.

@Unca Walt - these were my wordle stats at the end of September:

wordle stats.jpg

EXCELLENT record!

Mongo impressed. πŸ€©πŸŒ‹

I gotta know: What did they say when you hit the word on the first fargin guess? I know you get a "Magnificent" for two tries. Never hit one.

Oh... and you get a "Whew!" for using all the tries (as in "mummy") before you hit.

Honestly, I never noticed the feedback word before. Maybe I'll get supremely lucky again, though I suspect chances are better that I could get struck by lightning or win the lottery.

I think the odds are @125:1 on that deal.

Wordle 493 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Whoa. Got it on 4 with mostly "negative clues".

Daily Quordle 274
6️⃣4️⃣
8️⃣5️⃣
quordle.com
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟨 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Missed the coin flip on guess #7. Oh well.

SPORE6️⃣
4️⃣DEITY
MANGA8️⃣
7️⃣SNOOP

I woulda got that fargin MANGA sooner... except I din' think they'd use that as a word (it is Japanese, like sushi or mazda. Any honest word putter-downer woulda used MANGO. Oh well... dinged us both a tad.

Wordle = FOGGY
Wordley = I forget, and you cannot go back to see yer answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Unca Walt - please don't post the solutions unless you wrap them in the spoiler bbcode. Wouldn't want to ruin it for folks who read the thread before trying to solve the puzzle(s) themselves.

OH JEEZ. Never thought of that... I am so fargin dumb sumtimes -- I wuz wonderin' why you put all your thingy's in pictures. (*sigh*) Bear wiv me, I am new to this planet and its ways.

When you solve the puzzles, you get a pop-up than includes buttons to "share" (wordle) or "copy" (quordle). Use them to copy your results to your device's clipboard. You can then paste the results (use Ctrl-V on PC, use paste icon on mobile) into a post here. That's what I'm doing.

I'll just lookit yours. Our numbers are pretty much in the same area. And I failed blocks in Kindergarten.

Is there an ultimate first word? Only played a few times. I am picking words with at least 3 vowels as first word. Arise seems to be a good starter. I am a horrible speller.

Is there an ultimate first word? ...
If you want vowels, adieu gets all but 'o'. I prefer to expose consonents. Only 5 letters in your 1st guess, so no starter word is going to be perfect. Sometimes it gives good info, sometimes not. But even misses give information so...

I have noticed that solutions are usually 5 letter words proper and never plural forms of four letter words (with a 's' tacked on).

Wordle 494 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

^ Felt good about guess #3, but no dice.

Daily Quordle 275
4️⃣6️⃣
5️⃣8️⃣
quordle.com
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟨⬜🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Thought I had it on 7. Oh well.

Is there an ultimate first word? Only played a few times. I am picking words with at least 3 vowels as first word. Arise seems to be a good starter. I am a horrible speller.
Chigg: The frequency of use of the first 14 letters in all the words in the Engritch language in order:

ETAOIN SHRLDLU <-- Think of it as a guy's name.

That said, pmbug's point about consonants is correct. Turns out, I have found a sorta middle ground:

I frequently use PARTY <-- That has three of the first 14 commonest letters, two of which are near the top.

Moreover, it sorta has an extra halfway vowel, "Y" <-- I have noted they use it fairly regularly, and where it generally goes, so it comes up a freebie more than other letters.

This did not save me from not getting "MUMMY" until the last, desperate guess. <-- Them sneeky bastages.

Chigg: The frequency of use of the first 14 letters in all the words in the Engritch language in order:

ETAOIN SHRLDLU <-- Think of it as a guy's name.

That said, pmbug's point about consonants is correct. Turns out, I have found a sorta middle ground:

I frequently use PARTY <-- That has three of the first 14 commonest letters, two of which are near the top.

Moreover, it sorta has an extra halfway vowel, "Y" <-- I have noted they use it fairly regularly, and where it generally goes, so it comes up a freebie more than other letters.

This did not save me from not getting "MUMMY" until the last, desperate guess. <-- Them sneeky bastages.
two Ls in SHRLDLU???
I'm enjoying Quordle, only 3 days in but solved 2 of them in 5 and today's in 6...

I'm enjoying Quordle, only 3 days in but solved 2 of them in 5 and today's in 6...

That's awesome. I'm happy to solve a quordle puzzle in 7 guesses.

Wordle 495 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was very frustrating. I generally use the same starter word and alternate between one of two words for guess #2 if the starter word misses every letter. Today I chose the wrong secondary guess. Had I used my other secondary guess, I would have got this one on 3.

Daily Quordle 276
6️⃣4️⃣
5️⃣9️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟨🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bottom right word vexed me. Well played quordle. Well played.

That's awesome. I'm happy to solve a quordle puzzle in 7 guesses.

Wordle 495 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was very frustrating. I generally use the same starter word and alternate between one of two words for guess #2 if the starter word misses every letter. Today I chose the wrong secondary guess. Had I used my other secondary guess, I would have got this one on 3.

Daily Quordle 276
6️⃣4️⃣
5️⃣9️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟨🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bottom right word vexed me. Well played quordle. Well played.
Triple letters is cheaty.

Wordle 496 3/6

🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

^ Alright, alright, alright

Daily Quordle 277
5️⃣4️⃣
6️⃣8️⃣
quordle.com
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜ ⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Missed the coin flip on guess #7.

Wordle 499 2/6

⬜🟩⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hell yeah.

Daily Quordle 280
4️⃣8️⃣
9️⃣7️⃣
quordle.com
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟩🟨⬜🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟩🟨⬜🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟨🟩🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Harrumph!

I got a mizzable score today on Quordle. Squeaked though.

4 6
7 8

Did better on the other two.

Wordle 500 5/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Poop.

Daily Quordle 281
4️⃣5️⃣
6️⃣7️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩 ⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That's better.

Wordle 501 2/6

⬜🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Awww yeah!

Daily Quordle 282
5️⃣6️⃣
4️⃣8️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Missed the coin flip on guess #7. Win some, lose some.

Wordle 502 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
So, so close on guess #2.

Daily Quordle 283
8️⃣4️⃣
7️⃣6️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜ ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Slight hiccup on guess #5 (bottom right).

Wordle 502 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
So, so close on guess #2.

Daily Quordle 283
8️⃣4️⃣
7️⃣6️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜ ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Slight hiccup on guess #5 (bottom right).
What are the black boxes ...I still have no idea what I'm looking at. Sometimes I'm slower than a whitehead in an old caddy.

I think the colors might be different depending upon whether you are using a light or dark mode on your browser. I'm on a PC with light mode and I see:

white - letters that are not in the solution word
yellow - letters that are in the solution word, but not in the correct position
green - letters that are in the solution word, and in the correct position
black (quordle only) - word was already solved, so N/A

Wordle 503 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Nice.

Daily Quordle 284
8️⃣5️⃣
6️⃣4️⃣