AZ -- "See you in court" vote fraud suit filed

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

we have lost our Republic a long time ago and have had front row seats for the last 50 years as we transitioned from a Democracy to full blown communism fascism coup

when that fn’ deviant mentally ill nazi maggot Zelenski stood at the podium where great Americans once stood , to me it was the Abomination That Maketh Desolate and signaled how far this country has fallen and now the line has been drawn and curse has been cast and now we need to pray for mercy as the Divine Judgement of the Amighty has come down upon America

The kings of the earth who committed terrible sins with her will weep. They will mourn because they used to share her riches. They will see the smoke rising as she burns. 10 They will be terrified by her suffering. They will stand far away from her. And they will cry out,

“ ‘How terrible! How terrible it is for you, great city!
How terrible for you, mighty city of Babylon!
In just one hour you have been destroyed!’
11 “The traders of the world will weep and mourn over her. No one buys what they sell anymore. 12 Here is what they had for sale.

Gold, silver, jewels, pearls.
Fine linen, purple, silk, bright red cloth.
Every kind of citron wood.
All sorts of things made out of ivory, valuable wood, bronze, iron, marble.
13 Cinnamon, spice, incense, myrrh, frankincense.
Wine, olive oil, fine flour, wheat.
Cattle, sheep, horses, carriages, and human beings sold as slaves.
14 “The merchants will say, ‘The pleasure you longed for has left you. All your riches and glory have disappeared forever.’ 15 The traders who sold these things became rich because of Babylon. When she suffers, they will stand far away. Her suffering will terrify them. They will weep and mourn. 16 They will cry out,

“ ‘How terrible! How terrible it is for you, great city,
dressed in fine linen, purple and bright red!
How terrible for you, great city, gleaming with gold, jewels and pearls!
17 In just one hour your great wealth has been destroyed!’
“Every sea captain and all who travel by ship will stand far away. So will the sailors and all who earn their living from the sea. 18 They will see the smoke rising as Babylon burns. They will ask, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ 19 They will throw dust on their heads. They will weep and mourn. They will cry out,

“ ‘How terrible! How terrible it is for you, great city!
All who had ships on the sea
became rich because of her wealth!
In just one hour she has been destroyed!’
20 “You heavens, be glad for this!
You people of God, be glad!
You apostles and prophets, be glad!
God has judged her
with the judgment she gave to you.”

The judge didn't do his duty.

This wasn't a criminal case where 'proof' was necessary.

This was a civil case where 'a preponderance of the evidence' is all that is required to substantiate 'proof' of something occurring.

Preponderance of the evidence is one type of evidentiary standard used in a burden of proof analysis. Under the preponderance standard, the burden of proof is met when the party with the burden convinces the fact finder that there is a greater than 50% chance that the claim is true. This is the burden of proof in a civil trial.​
Following the case, it seems she did provide it.

Then he needed to recuse himself from the case. I smell a noxious odor to the drafting of that decision, and not fear. Although that's possible as well. Full speed on the appeal, time's short.

From the link:

An attorney for Maricopa County, Ariz., said Saturday the county will be seeking sanctions against Kari Lake’s legal team over its failed bid to overturn her loss to Gov.-elect Katie Hobbs, the Washington Post reported.

“Tom Liddy, an attorney for Maricopa County, confirmed to The Washington Post that the county will be seeking sanctions,” the newspaper reported.

“A lawyer may not go to court without the evidence necessary for a chance to prevail,” Liddy said. “Lake had to make up 17,117 votes. She failed to identify one lawful ballot that was not counted, or one ballot that was counted that should not have been — and she knew that before she filed the contest.”

Isn't it amazing how these Important trials always get decided by some judge paid for by the government. Never goes to a jury trial. Or if it does the judge gets to stack the jury pool as they see fit. It's a rigged Just Us system.

Isn't it amazing how these Important trials always get decided by some judge paid for by the government. Never goes to a jury trial. Or if it does the judge gets to stack the jury pool as they see fit. It's a rigged Just Us system.
The setup is fine. It is the type that become judges that exposes the fault in the existing system.

I have had TWO lawyers tell me that lawyers who are awful at their jobs become judges.

ahh shucks, don't worry guys we'll get em next time. We just have to vote harder.

Sarcasm of course. Voting is finished in the US. We have officially been taken over by the left. Biden just sent 45 billion to our border, not to secure it but to expedite the illegals entry into the US. All future democrats.

In the future, our children and grandchildren will ask what happened to our country? The only reply will be we watched the left destroy it, sat by and did nothing. Of course their reply will be why?

aint it something how for four years tramp tried to get funding for the wall but somehow magically the dems can get 45 billion just like that

FAFAF7FB-9BA0-47B5-B1D3-B351D4CCF9EE.jpeg

From the link:

Mayes defeated Republican Abraham Hamadeh by 280 votes after a mandatory recount was triggered due to how close they were separated after the initial tally in November, when Mayes led by roughly 500 votes out of 2.5 million cast.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Thomason unveiled the results of the recount in a hearing on Thursday.

MORE: After beating election deniers, bipartisan group of secretaries of state talk democracy
Mayes' lead from November was nearly halved in the recount. The results showed she had 1,254,809 votes to Hamadeh’s 1,254,529 votes.

Kari is living in the real world. She was cheated, and she is being cheated still. Those of us who believe in freedom and accurate elections rather than the dead of the last 100 years being dragged out of their graves voting for Hobbs, know this.

Kari is living in the real world. She was cheated, and she is being cheated still. Those of us who believe in freedom and accurate elections rather than the dead of the last 100 years being dragged out of their graves voting for Hobbs, know this.
I need proof of that. Don’t you have a MSN article hidden in linked title to share for us ignoramuses? Kinda like a Rick Roll?

Plenty of proof out there, and being ignored. If you can't find it, it ain't my problem or my job to find it for you.

Oh, and if you believe that MSN tells you the truth, good luck out there...

Nor do we mock her when the obvious cheating in the obviously rigged election keeps her from her honest win.

It's so nice to be insane
Except when those pesky judges ask you to explain
You're a little touched, Kari baby

MSN is a distributor. In that instance, Salon was the publisher. MSN distributes content (news, editorials, etc.) from many different sources.

Do you really believe that?

I post some things for a laugh. Some because I believe certain things.

Now as far as Kari Lake is concerned, she lost an election. Has tried numerous times to have the results of the election overturned. But because she cannot provide any proof the election was somehow not right, she has been denied at every turn. If you have some proof the election wasn't right how about posting it here and then high-tailing it to Kari's joint and helping her out. I'm sure she would appreciate it.

I have read a shit-load of your posts as well as others that I don't agree with. And not once have I criticized any of them. I may have chimed into the thread and posted something contrary to the main theme but never have I criticized. You need to realize that just because you believe something to be true doesn't mean it is true. And just because you believe something or think something is true doesn't mean other people will agree with you.

From what I've seen of Kari Lake she is an attention seeking nut job who gets her jollies off creating chaos and acting like she was wronged. She's also using "the election was stolen from me" shtick to scam money outta peeps who are gullible enough to fall for her con job. And do you have a clue who she learned that act from? C'mom.............take a guess? It was Trump. Yes................Kari is channeling her inner Trump.

I hope this has answered your question.

I have answered your question. How about answering mine.................

Do you have any proof that the election was stolen from Kari?

From the link:

After all, there are no rules in one’s personal cloud cuckoo land, none of the constrictions of reality. Anything you want to happen can happen. Anyone you wish to meet can be rejuvenated, even reborn.

Alice woke up and left Wonderland. Dorothy returned home to Kansas from Oz. Not Kari. We cannot even be certain if Lake is simply an actress playing a part or if she genuinely believes her delusion.

However, those of us living in the real world know for certain there is only one place where Lake might hope to be a “duly elected governor”:

Neverland.

I post some things for a laugh. Some because I believe certain things.

Now as far as Kari Lake is concerned, she lost an election. Has tried numerous times to have the results of the election overturned. But because she cannot provide any proof the election was somehow not right, she has been denied at every turn. If you have some proof the election wasn't right how about posting it here and then high-tailing it to Kari's joint and helping her out. I'm sure she would appreciate it.

She doesn't need my help. She'll eventually prove that that election was stolen from her, unless the whole path of state officials to accomplish that have been compromised and has gone communist. All IMHO, just like all of yours is YHO.
You need to realize that just because you believe something to be true doesn't mean it is true.

Wrong. Truth is not relative.

And just because you believe something or think something is true doesn't mean other people will agree with you.

I agree with that.

From what I've seen of Kari Lake she is an attention seeking nut job who gets her jollies off creating chaos and acting like she was wronged. She's also using "the election was stolen from me" shtick to scam money outta peeps who are gullible enough to fall for her con job. And do you have a clue who she learned that act from? C'mom.............take a guess? It was Trump. Yes................Kari is channeling her inner Trump.

So it's all about trumpophobia.

I hope this has answered your question.

I have answered your question. How about answering mine.................

Do you have any proof that the election was stolen from Kari?

No, not personally. Do you have any proof that it wasn't stolen? No difference in those questions.
What's going on in Arizona is the republic is being destroyed. This is not a good thing for this nation. Yet you seem to be cheerleading it. Why is that?

Yet you seem to be cheerleading it. Why is that?

Not cheerleading it. Just posting about it. She can only do her shtick for so long. Then she'll be held to account. Her lawyers are starting to find that out as I've already posted. Soon she be fined big time unless she stops the crazy act.

Kari is doing exactly what I would if I were in her shoes and the election was brazenly stolen from me. I would fight like hell because that's exactly who/what she is fighting. Hellfire in the guise of real elections. Katie Hobbs is the one who be held up to account. As well as all the bent judges in that state...

Kari is doing exactly what I would if I were in her shoes and the election was brazenly stolen from me. I would fight like hell because that's exactly who/what she is fighting. Hellfire in the guise of real elections. Katie Hobbs is the one who be held up to account. As well as all the bent judges in that state...

I gave you a thanks because I believe you are saying what you really believe. To that end I respect you.

I don't agree with your opinion, but I think you honestly believe it.

Let's give it some time and we'll both see what happens. If I'm right - no big deal. If I'm wrong, I will publicly admit it and say you were right. To that you have my word.

In the meantime, I'm going to post some tunes. I think I'll start here.

Looks like something good may come out of the "my election was stolen" show.

Open primary voting isn't a solution.

A fully transparent and auditable election process is a solution.

Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse
If there's nothing in it

From the link:

In a tweet Friday afternoon, Lake—who has insisted she won her election despite numerous failed attempts in court to overturn the result—claimed a coalition of Democrats and "Republicans in name only" colluded to manipulate the final result in favor of sitting Democratic Governor Katie Hobbs, who defeated Lake by roughly half a point.

Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse
If there's nothing in it

From the link:

In a tweet Friday afternoon, Lake—who has insisted she won her election despite numerous failed attempts in court to overturn the result—claimed a coalition of Democrats and "Republicans in name only" colluded to manipulate the final result in favor of sitting Democratic Governor Katie Hobbs, who defeated Lake by roughly half a point.

She proved it quite well in court. Hundreds of thousands in one county disaffected due to Ballot errors. Regardless of the corrupted judge's own made up high bar.

@Voodoo - just posting about Kari for a laugh. Really not taking it seriously. Crackpots are fun.

Arizona’s new attorney general to use election fraud unit to boost voting rights​

Story by Rachel Leingang in Phoenix • 8h ago

Aunit created under the former Republican attorney general of Arizona to investigate claims of election fraud will now focus on voting rights and ballot access under the newly elected Democratic attorney general.

The Democratic attorney general, Kris Mayes, told the Guardian that instead of prosecuting claims of voter fraud, she will “reprioritize the mission and resources” of the unit to focus on “protecting voting access and combating voter suppression”. Mayes won the attorney general’s race in November against election denier Abe Hamadah by just 280 votes, a race that went to a state-mandated recount.

“Under my predecessor’s administration, the election integrity unit searched widely for voter fraud and found scant evidence of it occurring in Arizona,” Mayes said in a statement. “That’s because instances of voter fraud are exceedingly rare.”

Read the rest here:

Back
Top Bottom