- Messages
- 854
- Reaction score
- 708
- Points
- 268
Welcome to the PMBug forums - a community supported watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more.
Register a free account to join the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including access to market data/charts and additional members only rooms (including one for trade/barter with the community).
Winston Churchill drank a fifth of whiskey every day.Correlation is not causation.
Even as early as in my junior high days, we noted some students as "stoners". And we knew the term "burnt out" as something to do with weed smokers who went past their prime.
On the other hand, we have Richard Feinman as a past user, and some guy at NASA who solved a problem who lit up and "wrote the fucker."
And I have heard gossip about Apple programmers who were practically given cocaine to get their deadlines met.
I have read many times about psychedelics improving peoples' "big picture". I suspect there is truth in that.
Hummmmm… the relevant criteria.
I pretty much read all sides of the cannabis arguments, including anecdotal evidence, and compare them with my own experiences.
I quit smoking it for three years when I first got married, and enjoy an occasional gram every week or two now.
From the government's perspective, that haziness is a feature.Hazy drug classification criteria invite dubious bureaucratic judgments
The Controlled Substances Act bases drug classifications on medical use and abuse potential, but federal regulators still lack clear definitions for either.reason.com
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?