Elections

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

[Forwarded from Swampkiller]
[ File : ems-future-state-v15.pdf ]
LA County’s election management system (EMS) architecture.

Konnech’s Pollchief EMS data exchange appears to have been integrated with all kinds of voter information, including voter registration data. Won’t know for sure without administrative level clearance, but it’s probably why Gascon was forced to press charges.

Things could get really ugly..

I like the way he covers the facts on the issues. The Liberal Hivemind

She's Panicking lol​

9:18m

Recognize the patterns:

-New report on massive criminality via Hunter’s Laptop

-CDC pushing to mandate harmful covid shots for public schools

-DOJ/FBI corruption and weaponization of law enforcement

-Economic collapse/depression

It appears the public are being emotionally charged and therefore more motivated to vote Red.

Combine this with Kanye, Elon, Tulsi, and Candace Owens dipping into new echo chambers and swinging voters our direction.

3 weeks out? Timing.

A plan is being executed.

-Clandestine

It’s been two years since 51 intelligence agents interfered with an election — they still won’t apologize​

By Miranda Devine
October 19, 2022

Exactly two years ago, on October 19, 2020, one of the dirtiest tricks in electoral history was played on the American people by 51 former intelligence officials, who used the false alarm of “Russian interference” to stop Donald Trump winning a second term as president.

Using the institutional weight of their former esteemed roles, they signed a dishonest letter to mislead voters 15 days before the election, claiming that material from Hunter Biden’s laptop published by the New York Post “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

In their expert opinion, “the Russians are involved in the Hunter Biden email issue.”

Russia was “trying to influence how Americans vote in this election … Moscow [will] pull out the stops to do anything possible to help Trump win and/or to weaken Biden should he win.

“A ‘laptop op’ fits the bill, as the publication of the emails are [sic] clearly designed to discredit Biden … It is high time that Russia stops interfering in our democracy.”

It was all a lie. Their letter was the culprit “interfering with democracy” in broad daylight.

GOP Groups Sue Pa. Over Alleged Instructions To Count Undated Mail-In And Absentee Ballots​

In a recent court filing, the RNC, NRCC and other groups have accused the acting Secretary of State for Pennsylvania’s Commonwealth, Leigh Chapman, of directing county election boards to count undated mail-in ballots.

The lawsuit alleges that this is in direct violation of a Supreme Court decision where it was stated that undated ballots could not be counted under state law. The case is expected to once again reach the nation’s highest court. The case cannot go to the Supreme Court until after the state’s Supreme Court rejects it.

This comes amid a tight Senate race in Pennsylvania. Democrat John Fetterman and Republican Dr. Mehmet Oz are neck and neck in latest polls. According to a Real Clear Politics poll that was released this week, Oz is ahead by 2.7%.

More:

Is it true we need to vote on election because early voting makes it easier to rig the votes?

Is it true we need to vote on election because early voting makes it easier to rig the votes?
Yes OGD has it correct. Remember, they don't want to be 'jammed' up on election day so who wouldn't pre-scan all the 'early' ballots possible before then? That gives them an idea how many ballots they need to steal the election if they indeed are 'losing'.

That's how Kari Lake defeated the AZ election fraud. AZ stopped the count for 5 days to figure out how many votes they needed to oust her and put their RINO in contention for the governorship. Every time they polled the remaining votes they found even MORE votes for Kari in the pile! Because Patriots voted ON election day!

Eventually, they had to admit defeat. Now it's Kari Lake and Katie Hobbs running in November.

Katie is running alright. Running away from debating Kari, running away from Project Veritas reporters, running scared if you ask me!

All remains for the left is to cheat in November and EVERYONE is watching...

Biden admin set to warn about threats to nation’s election infrastructure​

A bulletin is slated to be issued this week. The DOJ is also set to make a high profile address, though it is unclear if the two are related.
Joe Biden speaks.

Already, there have been incidents of armed individuals in tactical gear showing up at ballot drop boxes in Arizona, prompting the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office to be called into the area. | Evan Vucci/AP Photo

By ERIN BANCO and ERIC GELLER
10/24/2022 11:50 AM EDT

Top Biden national security officials are tracking multiple threats to the nation’s election security infrastructure ahead of the midterms and are set to issue warnings, including in an internal intelligence bulletin this week, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The bulletin will lay out details of cyber threats posed by China and Russia, as well as other non-state actors, and potential physical threats to election officials in jurisdictions across the country, the people said. The warnings come as the midterm elections near and amid increasing reports of intimidation at ballot drop boxes. The people requested anonymity to talk freely about sensitive national security and election matters.

The Department of Justice is set to address several malign influence schemes and alleged criminal activity by non-state actors in a press conference Monday. It’s unclear if its announcement and the intelligence bulletin warnings are connected.

more

I'm beginning to think that all of the red-pilling from the last 2 years is preparing the public to watch/expect the Dim's to steal this election and that the clock below may be indicating that things may get interesting on the 10th

Just my speculation

B09d1m8.jpg

What if... What if the democrats commit massive election fraud, but on behalf of their opponents? They're already talking about election integrity, when they were claiming less than two years ago we had the most secure election in history. So what if they turn their massive election fraud machine to cheat massively and blatantly, but for the republican candidates? Then they cry foul, blame the "far right", "white supremacists", "ultra MAGA" etc. Then cancel the elections due to the obvious and blatant false flag fraud that they perpetrated themselves?

Probably won't happen, but I put nothing past these vile people.

Well, for better or worse, Herself and I voted today. They had a voting joint open where you were susposed to have to have already gotten an appointment to vote early.

Seems that essentially NOBODY felt it necessary to bother with that "get an appointment" idea, so the place was near deserted. They had helpers outside that asked, "Do you have an appointment?" We said, "Nope."

They said, "No problem at all, this lady will take you to the registration desk -- pick any desk." (Last time they had the usual A-D, E-M, etc setup. That has gone.

The nice lady asked for my ID. I had been rooting in my wallet earlier in the next-door library (same building) and without checking, pulled out my Concealed Carry thingy.

The lady said, "It has to have a signature... oh, wait, this does have a signature." By then I'd found my VA photo card, my Pilot's license, and finally my drivers license.

Handed that last to her and gathered up my life. She grinned widely and said, "You have more ID on you than I've ever seen before."

So she held my DL up and asked me to scribble my name on a screen. I had to use my fingertip, and my signature was awful, but mine.

A thin long (14") strip of paper in an envelope got handed to me with all my info on it. Zero time lag. Mongo was impressed. Took the thin strip and stuck it in the voting booth slot. Up came my name and favorite tortilla recipe and other stuff right there on the screen. I began voting. When done, out came the strip.

Took it over to another machine which ate it.

I complimented everybody there with how well and crisp the operation was, and added:

"Now, if the computer does not use an algorithm to swap my votes, I will be very pleased."

Several people smiled and nodded. The Word is out.

Good God what would be so difficult about a national voting holiday, paper ballots with gov i.d. and purple thumbs
WAAAY too basic. You could not blow $100MM per county on purple dye and a photo ID.

Your idea could be implemented for about $48.37 <-- sacrilege!

What if... What if the democrats commit massive election fraud, but on behalf of their opponents?
You mean the D's put extra R votes in the mix then blame the R's for election fraud?

Well, for better or worse, Herself and I voted today. They had a voting joint open where you were susposed to have to have already gotten an appointment to vote early.

Seems that essentially NOBODY felt it necessary to bother with that "get an appointment" idea, so the place was near deserted. They had helpers outside that asked, "Do you have an appointment?" We said, "Nope."

They said, "No problem at all, this lady will take you to the registration desk -- pick any desk." (Last time they had the usual A-D, E-M, etc setup. That has gone.

The nice lady asked for my ID. I had been rooting in my wallet earlier in the next-door library (same building) and without checking, pulled out my Concealed Carry thingy.

The lady said, "It has to have a signature... oh, wait, this does have a signature." By then I'd found my VA photo card, my Pilot's license, and finally my drivers license.

Handed that last to her and gathered up my life. She grinned widely and said, "You have more ID on you than I've ever seen before."

So she held my DL up and asked me to scribble my name on a screen. I had to use my fingertip, and my signature was awful, but mine.

A thin long (14") strip of paper in an envelope got handed to me with all my info on it. Zero time lag. Mongo was impressed. Took the thin strip and stuck it in the voting booth slot. Up came my name and favorite tortilla recipe and other stuff right there on the screen. I began voting. When done, out came the strip.

Took it over to another machine which ate it.

I complimented everybody there with how well and crisp the operation was, and added:

"Now, if the computer does not use an algorithm to swap my votes, I will be very pleased."

Several people smiled and nodded. The Word is out.

Hopefully they gave you a “I voted” sticker to proudly wear.

You are a Great American!™

You mean the D's put extra R votes in the mix then blame the R's for election fraud?

That whole plan would fall apart when one low level Democrat apparatchik is caught with a bunch of Republican ballots. Why would someone who is a steadfast Democrat all of a sudden want the Republicans to win? The general public aka the sheep are dumb but they are not that dumb.

Good God what would be so difficult about a national voting holiday, paper ballots with gov i.d. and purple thumbs

Are you being funny?

CORRUPTION AND CHAOS would be more difficult.

And THAT is what this cluster-copulation is supposed to BRING. So that the Circle D Party of Chaos, can work its magic, and bring us to Woke Utopia.

Like Walt's Appointment Center for Early Voting. Nobody was (seen) there. But the "poll workers" were not idle, I'll bet.

It's a great time for dead people and fictitious persons, to cast ballots. I'll bet a whole legion of them voted there, this week, previous week...and straight ticket, the Approved Party.

Like Walt's Appointment Center for Early Voting. Nobody was (seen) there. But the "poll workers" were not idle, I'll bet.
CJ, Y'all don't live in South Floriduh, son... 🙃 You can "feel" the patriotism level in the voting place when you walk in. Exuded from the volunteers all over the place, each trying to outdo the others in helpfulness and bonhomie. Oh... and utterly strict on total protocol. They even let you fumble while they wear a friendly smile (if you are an octegenarian dummy that left his reading glasses home) until you accidentally find the slot you were told to put the strip in to back at the registry desk by the sweet lady.

That patriotism "feel" has been like that for decades, and it is ramped doubly now.

Last edited:
Something amazing happened last night at the Trump rally. You could bet your farm that no one "took a knee". The opposite happened. Gets you in the feels.

Trump Voters In Focus Group Say He Couldn't Have Stopped Jan. 6 Violence​

9m

-CDC pushing to mandate harmful covid shots for public schools
Just heard a radio commercial from HHS propagandizing for children as young as 5yrs old to get the "NEW IMPROVED "VAX".
A POX ON ALL THEIR HOUSES. Sique Fuques

Just heard a radio commercial from HHS propagandizing for children as young as 5yrs old to get the "NEW IMPROVED "VAX".
A POX ON ALL THEIR HOUSES. Sique Fuques
the ONLY good thing I see in this is the self-eliminating aspect of bottom-feeders too ignorant to question authority.

This Democrat's Ad will give you CHills " to hit Tvs in Pennsylvania very soon​

2m

CJ, Y'all don't live in South Floriduh, son... 🙃 You can "feel" the patriotism level in the voting place when you walk in. Exuded from the volunteers all over the place, each trying to outdo the others in helpfulness and bonhomie. Oh... and utterly strict on total protocol. They even let you fumble while they wear a friendly smile (if you are an octegenarian dummy that left his reading glasses home) until you accidentally find the slot you were told to put the strip in to back at the registry desk by the sweet lady.

That patriotism "feel" has been like that for decades, and it is ramped doubly now.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well, kool beenz... Ain't this timely. A DEMOCRAT candidate has blown the whistle on the cheaty dems in Floriduh. Shows how the democrats plan to identify and destroy those "R" votes and harvest lotsa "D" votes. This is Miami area (democrat stronghold).

Finally found an honest Democrat!

Safest and most secure election ever!

Democrat blows whistle on alleged ballot harvesting scheme, Florida opens criminal probe​

Former candidate for Orange County commissioner describes widespread vote trafficking operation in Orlando area, authorities see enough evidence to warrant criminal probe.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' new election crimes unit has recommended state police open a full criminal investigation into a Democrat whistleblower's detailed complaint of a long-running, widespread ballot harvesting operation in the African-American communities in politically important central Florida.

Former Orange County Commissioner candidate Cynthia Harris filed a sworn affidavit in late August with the Secretary of State's office alleging that illegal operations to collect third-party ballots have been going on for years in the Orlando area where voting activists are paid $10 for each ballot they collect.

She described an intricate system funded by liberal leaning organizations that dispatch ballot brokers into black communities to pressure voters to turn over their ballots. The $10 fee per ballot is divvied up among the parties who help complete the harvesting.

It's looking like the Big Steal is underway.

My question now is, then what.

Are we going to have courageous States refuse to recognize the legality of this new CONgress? I hope and pray, but I doubt it.

Rising up in mass? Not likely. Nobody wants to be the next January 6 martyr, jailed without conviction forever.

So, what, then.

Run again? Poll finds Biden's bad 2024 numbers get better, Trump's bad numbers get worse​

Susan Page, USA TODAY - 2h ago

Americans remain decidedly unenthusiastic about the prospect of a Joe Biden-Donald Trump rematch in the 2024 presidential election, a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds.

But in an intriguing bit of data, President Biden's position among Democrats has gotten a little stronger over the past few months while former President Trump's position among Republicans has gotten a little weaker.

Both men have indicated they expect to announce their intentions for the next campaign sometime after the results are in for this year's midterm elections, now just 11 days away.

I don't think Trump will run again..............but ya never know.

Democrats likely to lose 20+ House seats in midterm elections, Cook Political Report editor says​

Katherine Huggins - Yesterday 4:30 PM

Democrats will likely lose more than 20 seats in the House of Representatives — and with them their House majority — in the Nov. 8 midterm elections, according to Cook Political Report editor-in-chief Amy Walter.

The general consensus among political analysts is that Democrats will lose the House but that control of the Senate could go either way.

Election-forecasting website FiveThirtyEight gives Republicans an 82% chance of winning the House — a significant uptick since early October, when the party’s odds hovered around 68%. FiveThirtyEight’s model lists the Senate as a “dead heat,” giving Democrats 53-in-100 odds of maintaining their majority.

Would like to see the electoral college gone. Time to get with the rest of the world and simply go for a popular vote. Let the people decide who they want as prez.

here we go --- news is reporting that somebody broke into pelosi's house and beat up her husband. she wasnt there

election tricks by communists for 200, alex

Would like to see the electoral college gone. Time to get with the rest of the world and simply go for a popular vote. Let the people decide who they want as prez.
that would make the rigging much easier for the (riggers). this is a radical communist talking point to support stealing elections

all it would take is for cali to stuff their boxes to swing the whole election. it's corrupt and retarded to promote such a scheme. electoral college makes the steal much more difficult -- rather than just one or a few shithole states rigging their counts. the ec limits the damage the cheaters can do in each state

the real fix is to ban the secret ballot, aka, firing the vote counters. you vote, it goes immediately to the election website -- no (middlemen) 'counting' anything

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom