Elections

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I'm waiting till election day to vote but I ran by the library for a book today. Judging from what I saw at our local polls the blue haired kids and the mask brigade are lining up at the polls. Scary stuff.

Activist Judge Plans To Arrest Catherine Engelbrecht & Gregg Phillips​

KanekoaTheGreat Published October 29, 2022

The defamation case should have been dropped as soon as Konnech's CEO was arrested for doing exactly what True The Vote said he did, but Judge Kenneth Hoyt refuses to even speak to the prosecutors that arrested Eugene Yu because he is a political activist with zero integrity.

The Chinese companies that develop election software for the Chinese Communist Party with Huawei, China Telecom, and China Unicom should not be coding U.S. election software.

Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips will be remembered as national heroes for exposing this.

"He definitely treated True The Vote like criminals even though the CEO of Konnech has been arrested. He's on house arrest.... So he's the one facing a criminal charge, but the people who identified a serious vulnerability, and the people that identified that our election info is being stored in China, instead of being treated as heroes so we can stop this malfeasance, they are being treated by the judge like criminals, and he's threatening to have them arrested by U.S. Marshalls on Monday."​

They won't be able to walk down the street

Rumor is that this is a spoof... i.e., fake

Last edited:

BREAKING: Pennsylvania court rules undated mail-in ballots CANNOT be counted in midterms​

"The Pennsylvania county boards of elections are hereby ordered to refrain from counting any absentee and mail-in ballots received for the November 8, 2022 general election that are contained in undated or incorrectly dated outer envelopes."

On Tuesday, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania ruled that mail-in ballots sent in without the required date on the outer envelope must not be counted, following a lawsuit from the Republican National Committee (RNC).

"The Pennsylvania county boards of elections are hereby ordered to refrain from counting any absentee and mail-in ballots received for the November 8, 2022 general election that are contained in undated or incorrectly dated outer envelopes," the court document announcing the decision states.

has the (plunge protection team) been rigging the stock market for the last 4 weeks? nice timing, right into the election. nothing has changed to justify the face-ripping rally over that time period

i want to know what happens after the election? ppt pulls back and let's the market function again? or (they) actively make it crash because a lot of (their communist) pols get voted out? message = this is what happens when you vote against (communists)

New app

VotifyNow App Helps Citizens Report Voting Irregularities​

Learn more about VotifyNow App at votifynow.org and download the VotifyNow app on Google Play and Apple App Store
16m

Corrupt Deputy Director of Milwaukee Election Commission FIRED for Sending Out Fake Military Ballots to State Residents​

By Jim Hoft
Published November 3, 2022

military-ballots-at-risk-wisconsin.jpg

On Monday Rep. Janel Brandtjen, Chair of the Assembly on Campaigns and elections sent out an election fraud alert.

Rep. Brandtjen received three authentic military ballots to her home addressed to “Holly,” a woman who has never lived there.

Brantjen believed this was part of a scheme to steal votes in Wisconsin.

Madison – State Representative Janel Brandtjen, Chair of the Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Elections, received authentic military ballots at her home address.​
TRENDING: Jan 6 Protester and Green Beret Jeremy Brown Who Was Arrested for Turning Down FBI Request to Work as Operative on Jan 6 Is Offered a Plea Deal by Corrupt DOJ -- Turns It Down​
Last Thursday (October 27th), Representative Brandtjen was surprised to find three military ballots sent to her home address from clerks in Menomonee Falls, South Milwaukee and Shorewood. The ballots were all addressed to “Holly” with three different last names. None of these individuals reside, or have resided at her address, and the Representative did not request the ballots. After Rep. Brandtjen made inquiries, she realized these three “Hollys” probably don’t exist. If they did, why would they send ballots to her house?​
“I believe someone was trying to point out how easy it is to get military ballots in Wisconsin. Registration for military ballots is not required, so a fictitious name and birthdate is all that is required to obtain a military ballot online,” said Rep Brandtjen. “Feeling shocked about this situation is an understatement because it demonstrates stolen valor from those who protect this nation. I think it’s sad that people feel they have to break the law to get the attention of the legislature. This is now the second time citizens have tried to point out loopholes in our elections,” she added.​
Representative Brandtjen delivered the unopened ballots to the Waukesha County Sheriff Friday morning, where they will be investigated. She also contacted the Thomas More Society and Justice Gableman to determine the legal options available to stop the theft of military ballots in Wisconsin.​
Attached is a copy of the ballots.​

more:

The Liberal Hivemind on Arizona Libertarian Senate Candidate dropping out of race

It's Over​

9m

Corrupt Deputy Director of Milwaukee Election Commission FIRED for Sending Out Fake Military Ballots to State Residents​

By Jim Hoft
Published November 3, 2022

military-ballots-at-risk-wisconsin.jpg

On Monday Rep. Janel Brandtjen, Chair of the Assembly on Campaigns and elections sent out an election fraud alert.

Rep. Brandtjen received three authentic military ballots to her home addressed to “Holly,” a woman who has never lived there.

Brantjen believed this was part of a scheme to steal votes in Wisconsin.

Madison – State Representative Janel Brandtjen, Chair of the Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Elections, received authentic military ballots at her home address.​
TRENDING: Jan 6 Protester and Green Beret Jeremy Brown Who Was Arrested for Turning Down FBI Request to Work as Operative on Jan 6 Is Offered a Plea Deal by Corrupt DOJ -- Turns It Down​
Last Thursday (October 27th), Representative Brandtjen was surprised to find three military ballots sent to her home address from clerks in Menomonee Falls, South Milwaukee and Shorewood. The ballots were all addressed to “Holly” with three different last names. None of these individuals reside, or have resided at her address, and the Representative did not request the ballots. After Rep. Brandtjen made inquiries, she realized these three “Hollys” probably don’t exist. If they did, why would they send ballots to her house?​
“I believe someone was trying to point out how easy it is to get military ballots in Wisconsin. Registration for military ballots is not required, so a fictitious name and birthdate is all that is required to obtain a military ballot online,” said Rep Brandtjen. “Feeling shocked about this situation is an understatement because it demonstrates stolen valor from those who protect this nation. I think it’s sad that people feel they have to break the law to get the attention of the legislature. This is now the second time citizens have tried to point out loopholes in our elections,” she added.​
Representative Brandtjen delivered the unopened ballots to the Waukesha County Sheriff Friday morning, where they will be investigated. She also contacted the Thomas More Society and Justice Gableman to determine the legal options available to stop the theft of military ballots in Wisconsin.​
Attached is a copy of the ballots.​

more:
i read it was fired for proving/showing how the election could be rigged with military ballots

Kimberly Zapata worked at the commission for seven years. The mayor said she admitted to illegally requesting military ballots and sending them to the home of State Rep. Janel Brantdjen (R-Menomonee Falls).

i read it was fired for proving/showing how the election could be rigged with military ballots

Kimberly Zapata worked at the commission for seven years. The mayor said she admitted to illegally requesting military ballots and sending them to the home of State Rep. Janel Brantdjen (R-Menomonee Falls).
so the headlie is inaccurate? Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 10.50.09 AM.png

I just got back from voting. Today is the last day for early voting in my area.

Our county is using new voting machines (a new system, not new machines replacing old ones of the same system). The new machines require you to insert a special ballot paper that you get when you are checked in. When you cast your votes on the computer and verify that the machine registered them correctly, you print the results onto the paper. You can read the votes on the paper as well to see that it was recorded properly. You then have to take the paper ballot to another machine that reads the paper ballot to record the votes (and keeps the paper). Presumably this system allows for auditing the electronic record against the paper ballots.

I asked the volunteer that was helping folks put the paper ballots into the scanning machine if it mattered if the paper was right side up or upside down (flipping paper over so printed info was on top or bottom on z axis) and he said it didn't matter - the machine can read both sides. I waited for my ballot to process and saw the digital display my ballot as the 9015th ballot processed. I'm guessing that's cumulative for the week and not just today's total.

Listen to this guy get all choked up over Twitter not being the 'viable' source we've grown accustomed to.

I just got back from voting. Today is the last day for early voting in my area.

Our county is using new voting machines (a new system, not new machines replacing old ones of the same system). The new machines require you to insert a special ballot paper that you get when you are checked in. When you cast your votes on the computer and verify that the machine registered them correctly, you print the results onto the paper. You can read the votes on the paper as well to see that it was recorded properly. You then have to take the paper ballot to another machine that reads the paper ballot to record the votes (and keeps the paper). Presumably this system allows for auditing the electronic record against the paper ballots.

I asked the volunteer that was helping folks put the paper ballots into the scanning machine if it mattered if the paper was right side up or upside down (flipping paper over so printed info was on top or bottom on z axis) and he said it didn't matter - the machine can read both sides. I waited for my ballot to process and saw the digital display my ballot as the 9015th ballot processed. I'm guessing that's cumulative for the week and not just today's total.
You didn't happen to catch the name of the manufacturer of the machines?

You didn't happen to catch the name of the manufacturer of the machines?
No, I didn't look that closely at them. ... Local paper has a short blurb about them but doesn't mention the manufacturer either:

... Maybe this is it. News from 2019, so possibly this is the manufacturer:

GALVESTON, Texas, January 10, 2019 – After serious consideration of all options, Galveston County Commissioners voted unanimously Dec. 17 to adopt the new Verity® Voting system from Hart InterCivic...
... Hart InterCivic, an Austin-based company with more than 100 years of experience providing election solutions. ...

Verity is the most up-to-date election technology available and is designed and built in Texas. More than half of the voters in Texas cast their ballots on Hart’s voting systems, and Verity is a natural next step for those ready to purchase a new system.
Verity has the flexibility to be used for paper, hybrid or electronic voting. Galveston County voters will use Verity Touch, featuring the latest security protections and all new hardware and software.

Honest voting machines inhonest cities are not the problem. It's the jinky machines in crooked cities that is a main problem.

I don't know why we can't use paper ballots with the black dots. Cheaper and more secure.

Folks, you can post this one in your Q file under the section: "They Must Be Shown"

"44% of voters say federal government is controlled by a secret cabal."

Remember: The Law of War as added to the Constitution stresses that the populace must be backers of the military.

PS: While this is straight Q stuff, it is most ricky-tick politics, too, IMO. VERY encouraging to this ole Q-ball.

I had to dig a bit to find the details for the study that report is talking about. It's an online poll of 1000 people. The word cabal doesn't appear in any of the survey questions. I searched the document for "44%" and none of the survey responses where that number appeared were even close to supporting the claim. welovetrump.com looks to have made up that claim. More Q bullshit.

PS: While this is straight Q stuff, it is most ricky-tick politics, too, IMO. VERY encouraging to this ole Q-ball.
But, But "Q" is a conspiracy theory! LOL Who knew the "future proves past"...?

if at the polls, you happen to see the Rube Goldberg machine, how can we actually tell if it's being done properly behind the scenes?

more wallpaper doesn't help anything, lighting any hoops on fire won't help...what will help will be trials regarding our last election, not more bells and whistles

'feeling good' isn't the same as Being Good

Folks, you can post this one in your Q file under the section: "They Must Be Shown"

"44% of voters say federal government is controlled by a secret cabal."

Remember: The Law of War as added to the Constitution stresses that the populace must be backers of the military.

"They must be shown."

I'll buy that. I see the logic, and see the need demonstrated.

But while "they" are being "shown" the Globalist-controlled Deep State is recreating Communist China, here.

As a comparison, the Chinese need not be shown. They KNOW. They live that nightmare every day, now...after a brief (decade or so long) period of relative autonomy (not freedom; they had liberties, not recognized rights) this megalomaniac Xi is turning the nation into an electronic prison camp. All based around the favorite hook of the motherWEFfers, the Coof.

They, the Chinese, are shown. They can do nothing, or at least very little, about it. Comes down to, comply or die.

That will be our choices, soon, also. Oh, not for long...a totalitarian state (even if global) cannot achieve the material prosperity of what free people achieve. Translated to food production, it means FAMINE.

Which is what the Globalists...THINK...they want. They'll learn otherwise, but it will be too late for them. And for millions of us.

We are gonna have to act on what we've been shown, and damned fast.

BREAKING: Pennsylvania court rules undated mail-in ballots CANNOT be counted in midterms​

"The Pennsylvania county boards of elections are hereby ordered to refrain from counting any absentee and mail-in ballots received for the November 8, 2022 general election that are contained in undated or incorrectly dated outer envelopes."

On Tuesday, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania ruled that mail-in ballots sent in without the required date on the outer envelope must not be counted, following a lawsuit from the Republican National Committee (RNC).

"The Pennsylvania county boards of elections are hereby ordered to refrain from counting any absentee and mail-in ballots received for the November 8, 2022 general election that are contained in undated or incorrectly dated outer envelopes," the court document announcing the decision states.

Update:

"IT WAS A MISTAKE." COLORADO CAUGHT MAILING POSTCARDS TO REGISTER ILLEGALS FOR THE MIDTERM ELECTION​

5m
According to 9 News, Approximately 30,000 noncitizens in Colorado were mistakenly sent postcards encouraging them to register to vote, due to a database glitch related to the state's list of drivers. At least 18 states, including Colorado plus the District of Columbia, issue licenses to non-US citizens.

Article; Ren Jander’s November 18, 2020 "Elections Undecided by Midnight are Void & Preempted by Federal Law – Foster v Love" (1997; 9-0 Decision)

SNIP....."After a comprehensive analysis of the Constitution, federal and state statutes, Jander further writes: “Consider all of the above in light of the results of the 2020 presidential elections; in Pennsylvania today, two weeks after Election Day, 8000 votes suddenly appeared, and the initial count is still not complete; Arizona has tens of thousands of ballots left to count in the initial canvass; Georgia discovered over 2600 missing votes yesterday, and the entire State is conducting a recount; Wisconsin just announced the details and costs of a forthcoming recount; Michigan is buried in litigation supported by many sworn affidavits alleging irregularities. None of these states consummated their elections on November 3rd. The elections have failed, as a matter of law. The results should be voided."

Reading Foster v. Love, together with the 9th Circuit’s analysis in Voting Integrity Project v. Keisling, we know that consummating an election before federal Election Day is prohibited, and that early voting is not prohibited, as long as the election is finally consummated on Election Day. If that be the case, then statutory construction makes it obvious that elections consummated after Election Day are preempted by the federal Election Day statutes.....snip"

(More at link)

This was a 9-0 ruling that included the Sainted Leftist "RBG". There are probably leftist lawyers that will dispute these conclusions. There always are.

Emailing the SOSs and local election commissioners to let them know of this ruling will probably not have any effect, especially in areas run by Ds, but you can point to that when you go back to complain about their fraud and say they were previously made aware of this ruling.

"They must be shown."

I'll buy that. I see the logic, and see the need demonstrated.

But while "they" are being "shown" the Globalist-controlled Deep State is recreating Communist China, here.

We are gonna have to act on what we've been shown, and damned fast.
I completely agree!

Now juxtapose your own bolded words next to the requirement of the Law Of War that the general populace must agree with the temporary takeover of government responsibilities by the military.

Looks a lot like we are getting there... on all fronts:

weird sex in schools,
compulsory jabs,
gelding boys and de-breasting girls,
puberty blockers,
burning/rioting/gunfight venue cities,
two-tier justice system,
gov't controlled media,
debased 3-letter agencies,
obvious voter fraud,
wide open border,
mask nazis,
inflation,
senile president,
whore vice president,
drunken traitor thief SOS,
laptop(s)
... .. ...
And a dozen more really huge eye-opening, important things have been shown to The Average American. Things they had not even dreamed of three years ago.

Go back three years: NONE of the above list (however shortened and incomplete) was in the face of the average American.

Now they all are. And more.

That looks like that crucial citizen acceptance requirement is gettin pretty damn' close to completion, doesn't it.

Back
Top Bottom