Elections

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

On Jan 6,2021 a con artist and his minions tried to take that right (to vote) away from me, my family and everyone else in the United States by acting on a plan they hatched months before the 2020 election ever took place. Their plan was to claim the election was fraudulent, stop the counting of votes and claim Trump won. It was an attempt by Trump and his minions to set up Trump as a dictator.
LOL right from the magic castle at Disneyworld

LOL right from the magic castle at Disneyworld

I can't predict the future, but I have a feeling that somethings going to happen where Trump comes to some kind of a plea agreement where he admits to some wrongdoings, agrees to get out of politics and pay some fine in favor of all prosecutions of him ending.

And if it does happen this way it won't be the first time. Think back to Nixon's vice president.

From the link:

Under increasing pressure to resign, Agnew took the position that a sitting vice president could not be indicted and met with Speaker of the House Carl Albert on September 25, asking for an investigation. He cited as precedent an 1826 House investigation of Vice President John C. Calhoun, who was alleged to have taken improper payments while a cabinet member. Albert, second in line to the presidency under Agnew, responded that it would be improper for the House to act in a matter before the courts.[175] Agnew also filed a motion to block any indictment on the grounds that he had been prejudiced by improper leaks from the Justice Department, and tried to rally public opinion, giving a speech before a friendly audience in Los Angeles asserting his innocence and attacking the prosecution.[176] Nevertheless, Agnew entered into negotiations for a plea bargain on the condition that he would not serve jail time.[177] He wrote in his memoirs that he entered the plea bargain because he was worn out from the extended crisis, to protect his family, and because he feared he could not get a fair trial.[178] He made his decision on October 5, and plea negotiations took place over the following days. On October 9, Agnew visited Nixon at the White House and informed the President of his impending resignation.[179]

On October 10, 1973, Agnew appeared before the federal court in Baltimore, and pleaded nolo contendere (no contest) to one felony charge, tax evasion, for the year 1967. Richardson agreed that there would be no further prosecution of Agnew, and released a 40-page summary of the evidence. Agnew was fined $10,000 and placed on three years' unsupervised probation. At the same time, Agnew submitted a formal letter of resignation to the Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger, and sent a letter to Nixon stating he was resigning in the best interest of the nation. Nixon responded with a letter concurring that the resignation was necessary to avoid a lengthy period of division and uncertainty, and applauding Agnew for his patriotism and dedication to the welfare of the United States.[180]

Of course, I could be wrong. It's just an opinion.

But it's a misapplication of the law. Trump did no wrong.

The msm and govt are lying. Just like they're saying Putin invaded Ukraine. Just like they said Saddam had 'Yellow Cake' and now we're harvesting their oil. Or Assad gassed his own people. Or Putin took out the dam and the pipeline.

If you believe the lie, it's still a lie.

But it's a misapplication of the law. Trump did no wrong.

The msm and govt are lying. Just like they're saying Putin invaded Ukraine. Just like they said Saddam had 'Yellow Cake' and now we're harvesting their oil. Or Assad gassed his own people. Or Putin took out the dam and the pipeline.

If you believe the lie, it's still a lie.
How many people have been charged, unfairly...even framed, even executed, because powerful...persons...found them inconvenient?

I hear you, but if you, at an adult age, still believe in Truth, Justice and the American Way...I'm sorry. This ain't a Boy Scout Recommended Fiction list.

This is what they DO. Her Hillaryness would have people suicide themselves, with six or more shots, all the time. Remember Billy Dale? White House Travel Liaison. He got plane tickets or arranged seats for various persons attached to Presidential trips.

Bubba wanted someone else to have that job. Well, it wasn't Civil Service, so Bubba could have just fired Billy...but Billy had been in that job over 30 years and was on the edge of a pension claim. No...Hillary cooked up a scheme claiming massive embezzlement.

Billy Dale fought the charges for a year, and then in Federal court. Took the jury FIVE MINUTES to acquit. The judge should have tossed the case, but the Judge was one more Swamp slug.

This is just happening to a more-prominent victim, this time.

Michigan Republican chairperson Karamo, others ordered to pay legal fees for failed election lawsuit​

DETROIT (AP) — A judge this week ordered Michigan Republican Party Chairperson Kristina Karamo and others to pay more than $58,000 in legal fees incurred by the Detroit clerk’s office to fight a lawsuit they filed challenging absentee voting in the city.

In an order signed Monday, Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Timothy Kenny said the Oct. 26 lawsuit in which Karamo was the lead plaintiff was “rife with speculation, an absence of facts and a lack of understanding of Michigan election statutes and Detroit absentee ballot procedures.”

lol

‘Wicked witch of the east’: Rudy Giuliani ripped election conspiracy theorist lawyer Sidney Powell in deposition​

Weeks after Donald Trump’s defeat in the 2020 election, the then-president assembled a so-called “elite strike force” of attorneys on a stage before a map illustrating “MULTIPLE PATHWAYS TO VICTORY.” The states highlighted in red represented those whose results Trump would try, and fail, to overturn.

The press conference quickly became a punchline likened to an “SNL skit,” and at least two of its presenters are under fire. Both ex-New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and “Kraken” attorney Sidney Powell have been fighting for their law licenses over their post-election antics. A Washington, D.C., bar disciplinary committee found that Giuliani likely violated a professional rule, and a Michigan federal judge issued a lacerating sanctions order that could imperil Powell’s ability to practice law.

Now, Powell is facing friendly fire from the ex-mayor with whom she once shared a stage.

“The wicked witch of the east,” cracked Giuliani, struggling to pin down Powell’s name during a deposition made public on June 9.

More:

That seems to be the Secret Power of the Woketard Left.

How they can magically corrupt persons who have historically proven themselves as good leaders.

lol

‘Wicked witch of the east’: Rudy Giuliani ripped election conspiracy theorist lawyer Sidney Powell in deposition​

Weeks after Donald Trump’s defeat in the 2020 election, the then-president assembled a so-called “elite strike force” of attorneys on a stage before a map illustrating “MULTIPLE PATHWAYS TO VICTORY.” The states highlighted in red represented those whose results Trump would try, and fail, to overturn.

The press conference quickly became a punchline likened to an “SNL skit,” and at least two of its presenters are under fire. Both ex-New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and “Kraken” attorney Sidney Powell have been fighting for their law licenses over their post-election antics. A Washington, D.C., bar disciplinary committee found that Giuliani likely violated a professional rule, and a Michigan federal judge issued a lacerating sanctions order that could imperil Powell’s ability to practice law.

Now, Powell is facing friendly fire from the ex-mayor with whom she once shared a stage.

“The wicked witch of the east,” cracked Giuliani, struggling to pin down Powell’s name during a deposition made public on June 9.

More:

At least she was honest enough to say no reasonable person who listens her would think she is making factual statements. Got to like someone who is that candid.

lol

More:

The BAR is a MAJOR problem of ours. It should be disbanded.

They sure use a LOT of words in this 96 page report to say "Yes, Virginia... there was election fraud in Georgia!"

Security Analysis of Georgia’s ImageCast X Ballot Marking Devices​

Expert Report Submitted on Behalf of Plaintiffs Donna Curling, et al.Curling v. Raffensperger, Civil Action No. 1:17-CV-2989-ATU.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division

Prof. J. Alex Halderman, Ph.D.With the assistance of Prof. Drew Springall, Ph.D.
July 1, 2021

1.1 Principal FindingsI show that the ICX suffers from critical vulnerabilities that can be exploited to subvert all of its security mechanisms, including: user authentication, data integrity protection, access control, privilege separation, audit logs, protective counters, hash validation, and external firmware validation. I demonstrate that these vulnerabilities provide multiple routes by which attackers can install malicious software on Georgia’s BMDs, either with temporary physical access or remotely from election management systems (EMSs). I explain how such malware can alter voters’ votes while subverting all of the procedural protections practiced by the State, including acceptance testing, hash validation, logic and accuracy testing, external firmware validation, and risk-limiting audits (RLAs).The most serious vulnerabilities I discovered include the following:

1. Attackers can alter the QR codes on printed ballots to modify voters’ selections. Critically, voters have no practical way to confirm that the QR codes match their intent, but they are the only part of the ballot that the scanners count. I demonstrate how the QR codes can be modified by compromising theBMD printer (Section 5) or by installing malware on the BMD (Section 7).

2. The software update that Georgia installed in October 2020 left Georgia’sBMDs in a state where anyone can install malware with only brief physical access to the machines. I show that this problem can potentially be exploited in the polling place even by non-technical voters (Section 8).

3. Attackers can forge or manipulate the smart cards that the ICX uses to authenticate technicians, poll workers, and voters. Without needing anysecret information, I created a counterfeit technician card that can unlock any ICX in Georgia, allowing anyone with physical access to install malware(Section 6).

4. I demonstrate that attackers can execute arbitrary code with root (supervisory) privileges by altering the election definition file that county workers copy to every BMD before each election. Attackers could exploit this to spread malware to all BMDs across a county or the entire state (Section 9).

5. The ICX contains numerous unnecessary Android applications, including aTerminal Emulator that provides a “root shell” (a supervisory command interface that overrides access controls). An attacker can alter the BMD’s audit logssimply by opening them in the on-screen Text Editor application (Section 10).

6. In a given election, all BMDs and scanners in a county share the same set ofcryptographic keys, which are used for authentication and to protect electionresults on scanner memory cards. An attacker with brief access to a singleICX or a single Poll Worker Card and PIN can obtain the county-wide keys.

7. The ImageCast Precinct (ICP) scanner stores ballot scans in the order theywere cast. A dishonest election worker (like that emphasized by the Defendants and their expert Michael Shamos) with just brief access to the scanner’smemory card could violate ballot secrecy and determine how individual votersvoted (Section 11).

Proof-of-Concept Attacks
In addition to discovering and validating thevulnerabilities described above, I developed a series of proof-of-concept attacksthat illustrate how vulnerabilities in the ICX could be used to change the personalvotes of individual Georgia voters. I am prepared to demonstrate:

1. An attack that uses malicious hardware hidden inside the BMD’s printer toalter the votes on printed ballots (Section 5).

2. Malware that runs on the BMD and alters votes while avoiding hash validation,firmware validation, and logic and accuracy testing (Section 7).

3. An automated method of installing malware by briefly unplugging the printercable and attaching a malicious USB device (Section 8).

4. Vote-stealing malware that can be installed remotely from the EMS, by altering the BMD’s election definition file (Section 9).

Mitigation
Some of the critical vulnerabilities I discovered can be at leastpartially mitigated through changes to the ICX’s software, and I encourageDominion and the State of Georgia to move as quickly as possible to remedythem.2 However, merely patching these specific problems is unlikely to make theICX substantially more secure. I did not have the resources to find all possibleexploitable security bugs in the ICX software. Once I found one that satisfied aparticular adversarial objective, I usually turned to investigating other aspectsof the system. It is very likely that there are other, equally critical flaws in theICX that are yet to be discovered. Fully defending it will require discovering andmitigating them all, but attackers would only have to find one.

1.2 Main Conclusions
On the basis of the technical findings described in this report, I reach the following conclusions:

– The ICX BMDs are not sufficiently secured against technical compromise to withstand vote-altering attacks by bad actors who are likely to attack future elections in Georgia. Adversaries with the necessary sophistication and resources to carry out attacks like those I have shown to be possible include hostile foreign governments such as Russia—which has targeted Georgia’s election system in the past [49]—and domestic political actors whose close associates have recently acquired access to the same Dominion equipment that Georgia uses through audits and litigation in other jurisdictions.​
– The ICX BMDs can be compromised to the same extent and as or more easily than the AccuVote TS and TS-X DREs they replaced.3 Both systems have similar weaknesses, including readily bypassed user authentication and software validation, and susceptibility to malware that spreads from a central point to machines throughout a jurisdiction. Yet with the BMD, these vulnerabilities tend to be even easier to exploit than on the DRE system, since the ICX uses more modern and modular technology that is simpler to investigate and modify.​
– Despite the addition of a paper trail, ICX malware can still change individual votes and most election outcomes without detection. Election results are determined from ballot QR codes, which malware can modify, yet voters cannot check that the QR codes match their intent, nor does the state compare them to the human-readable ballot text. Although outcome-changing fraud conducted in this manner could be detected by a risk-limiting audit, Georgia requires a risk-limiting audit of only one contest every two years, so the vast majority of elections and contests have no such assurance. And even the most robust risk-limiting audit can only assess an election outcome; it cannot evaluate whether individual votes counted as intended.​
– The ICX’s vulnerabilities also make it possible for an attacker to compromise the auditability of the ballots, by altering both the QR codes and the human readable text. Such cheating could not be detected by an RLA or a hand count, since all records of the voter’s intent would be wrong. The only practical way to discover such an attack would be if enough voters reviewed their ballots, noticed the errors, and alerted election officials, and election officials identified the problem as a systemic hack or malfunction; but human-factors studies show that most voters do not review their ballots carefully enough, and election officials likely would consider such reports the product of voter error. This means that in a close contest, ICX malware could manipulate enough ballots to change the election outcome with low probability of detection. In contrast, risk-limiting audits of hand-marked paper ballots, when used with appropriate procedural precautions, provide high confidence that individual votes are counted as intended and election outcomes are correct even if the election technology is fully compromised.​
– Using vulnerable ICX BMDs for all in-person voters, as Georgia does, greatly magnifies the security risks compared to jurisdictions that use hand-marked paper ballots but provide BMDs to voter upon request. When use of such BMDs is limited to a small fraction of voters, as in most other states, they are a less valuable target and less likely to be attacked at all. Even if they are successfully compromised, attackers can change at most a small fraction of votes—which, again, creates a strong disincentive to undertake the effort and risk to change any such votes.​
– The critical vulnerabilities in the ICX—and the wide variety of lesser but still serious security issues—indicate that it was developed without sufficient attention to security during design, software engineering, and testing. The resulting system architecture is brittle; small mistakes can lead to complete exploitation. Likewise, previous security testing efforts as part of federal and state certification processes appear not to have uncovered the critical problems I found. This suggests that either the ICX’s vulnerabilities run deep or that earlier testing was superficial. In my professional experience, secure systems tend to result from development and testing processes that integrate careful consideration of security from their inception. In my view, it would be extremely difficult to retrofit security into a system that was not initially produced with such a process.​

My technical findings leave Georgia voters with greatly diminished grounds to be confident that the votes they cast on the ICX BMD are secured, that their votes will be counted correctly, or that any future elections conducted using Georgia’s universal-BMD system will be reasonably secure from attack and produce the correct results. No grand conspiracies would be necessary to commit large-scale fraud, but rather only moderate technical skills of the kind that attackers who are likely to target Georgia’s elections already possess. Unfortunately, even if such an attack never comes, the fact that Georgia’s BMDs are so vulnerable is all but certain to be exploited by partisan actors to suppress voter participation and cast doubt on the legitimacy of election results.

And they had to get away from the Vote-a-Matic punch-card system, because - claimed DemocRat operatives - it wasn't accurate or secure.

Not understanding a bit of the above - except that there are backdoors to alter the code - I knew 23 years ago, what they were up to. ABILITY TO ALTER VOTING RECORDS, without any sort of trail.

I'm sure we could go back to the Vote-A-Matic system. If the company is defunct, it could be revived - after all, it worked well in many states for over 25 years, since the failure of the Automatic Voting Machine electronic booths in the early 1970s.

All we lack is a loud enough public demand. And, of course, honest government.

They sure use a LOT of words in this 96 page report to say "Yes, Virginia... there was election fraud in Georgia!"

Security Analysis of Georgia’s ImageCast X Ballot Marking Devices​

Expert Report Submitted on Behalf of Plaintiffs Donna Curling, et al.Curling v. Raffensperger, Civil Action No. 1:17-CV-2989-ATU.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, Atlanta Division

Prof. J. Alex Halderman, Ph.D.With the assistance of Prof. Drew Springall, Ph.D.
July 1, 2021

1.1 Principal FindingsI show that the ICX suffers from critical vulnerabilities that can be exploited to subvert all of its security mechanisms, including: user authentication, data integrity protection, access control, privilege separation, audit logs, protective counters, hash validation, and external firmware validation. I demonstrate that these vulnerabilities provide multiple routes by which attackers can install malicious software on Georgia’s BMDs, either with temporary physical access or remotely from election management systems (EMSs). I explain how such malware can alter voters’ votes while subverting all of the procedural protections practiced by the State, including acceptance testing, hash validation, logic and accuracy testing, external firmware validation, and risk-limiting audits (RLAs).The most serious vulnerabilities I discovered include the following:

1. Attackers can alter the QR codes on printed ballots to modify voters’ selections. Critically, voters have no practical way to confirm that the QR codes match their intent, but they are the only part of the ballot that the scanners count. I demonstrate how the QR codes can be modified by compromising theBMD printer (Section 5) or by installing malware on the BMD (Section 7).

2. The software update that Georgia installed in October 2020 left Georgia’sBMDs in a state where anyone can install malware with only brief physical access to the machines. I show that this problem can potentially be exploited in the polling place even by non-technical voters (Section 8).

3. Attackers can forge or manipulate the smart cards that the ICX uses to authenticate technicians, poll workers, and voters. Without needing anysecret information, I created a counterfeit technician card that can unlock any ICX in Georgia, allowing anyone with physical access to install malware(Section 6).

4. I demonstrate that attackers can execute arbitrary code with root (supervisory) privileges by altering the election definition file that county workers copy to every BMD before each election. Attackers could exploit this to spread malware to all BMDs across a county or the entire state (Section 9).

5. The ICX contains numerous unnecessary Android applications, including aTerminal Emulator that provides a “root shell” (a supervisory command interface that overrides access controls). An attacker can alter the BMD’s audit logssimply by opening them in the on-screen Text Editor application (Section 10).

6. In a given election, all BMDs and scanners in a county share the same set ofcryptographic keys, which are used for authentication and to protect electionresults on scanner memory cards. An attacker with brief access to a singleICX or a single Poll Worker Card and PIN can obtain the county-wide keys.

7. The ImageCast Precinct (ICP) scanner stores ballot scans in the order theywere cast. A dishonest election worker (like that emphasized by the Defendants and their expert Michael Shamos) with just brief access to the scanner’smemory card could violate ballot secrecy and determine how individual votersvoted (Section 11).

Proof-of-Concept Attacks
In addition to discovering and validating thevulnerabilities described above, I developed a series of proof-of-concept attacksthat illustrate how vulnerabilities in the ICX could be used to change the personalvotes of individual Georgia voters. I am prepared to demonstrate:

1. An attack that uses malicious hardware hidden inside the BMD’s printer toalter the votes on printed ballots (Section 5).

2. Malware that runs on the BMD and alters votes while avoiding hash validation,firmware validation, and logic and accuracy testing (Section 7).

3. An automated method of installing malware by briefly unplugging the printercable and attaching a malicious USB device (Section 8).

4. Vote-stealing malware that can be installed remotely from the EMS, by altering the BMD’s election definition file (Section 9).

Mitigation
Some of the critical vulnerabilities I discovered can be at leastpartially mitigated through changes to the ICX’s software, and I encourageDominion and the State of Georgia to move as quickly as possible to remedythem.2 However, merely patching these specific problems is unlikely to make theICX substantially more secure. I did not have the resources to find all possibleexploitable security bugs in the ICX software. Once I found one that satisfied aparticular adversarial objective, I usually turned to investigating other aspectsof the system. It is very likely that there are other, equally critical flaws in theICX that are yet to be discovered. Fully defending it will require discovering andmitigating them all, but attackers would only have to find one.

1.2 Main Conclusions
On the basis of the technical findings described in this report, I reach the following conclusions:

– The ICX BMDs are not sufficiently secured against technical compromise to withstand vote-altering attacks by bad actors who are likely to attack future elections in Georgia. Adversaries with the necessary sophistication and resources to carry out attacks like those I have shown to be possible include hostile foreign governments such as Russia—which has targeted Georgia’s election system in the past [49]—and domestic political actors whose close associates have recently acquired access to the same Dominion equipment that Georgia uses through audits and litigation in other jurisdictions.​
– The ICX BMDs can be compromised to the same extent and as or more easily than the AccuVote TS and TS-X DREs they replaced.3 Both systems have similar weaknesses, including readily bypassed user authentication and software validation, and susceptibility to malware that spreads from a central point to machines throughout a jurisdiction. Yet with the BMD, these vulnerabilities tend to be even easier to exploit than on the DRE system, since the ICX uses more modern and modular technology that is simpler to investigate and modify.​
– Despite the addition of a paper trail, ICX malware can still change individual votes and most election outcomes without detection. Election results are determined from ballot QR codes, which malware can modify, yet voters cannot check that the QR codes match their intent, nor does the state compare them to the human-readable ballot text. Although outcome-changing fraud conducted in this manner could be detected by a risk-limiting audit, Georgia requires a risk-limiting audit of only one contest every two years, so the vast majority of elections and contests have no such assurance. And even the most robust risk-limiting audit can only assess an election outcome; it cannot evaluate whether individual votes counted as intended.​
– The ICX’s vulnerabilities also make it possible for an attacker to compromise the auditability of the ballots, by altering both the QR codes and the human readable text. Such cheating could not be detected by an RLA or a hand count, since all records of the voter’s intent would be wrong. The only practical way to discover such an attack would be if enough voters reviewed their ballots, noticed the errors, and alerted election officials, and election officials identified the problem as a systemic hack or malfunction; but human-factors studies show that most voters do not review their ballots carefully enough, and election officials likely would consider such reports the product of voter error. This means that in a close contest, ICX malware could manipulate enough ballots to change the election outcome with low probability of detection. In contrast, risk-limiting audits of hand-marked paper ballots, when used with appropriate procedural precautions, provide high confidence that individual votes are counted as intended and election outcomes are correct even if the election technology is fully compromised.​
– Using vulnerable ICX BMDs for all in-person voters, as Georgia does, greatly magnifies the security risks compared to jurisdictions that use hand-marked paper ballots but provide BMDs to voter upon request. When use of such BMDs is limited to a small fraction of voters, as in most other states, they are a less valuable target and less likely to be attacked at all. Even if they are successfully compromised, attackers can change at most a small fraction of votes—which, again, creates a strong disincentive to undertake the effort and risk to change any such votes.​
– The critical vulnerabilities in the ICX—and the wide variety of lesser but still serious security issues—indicate that it was developed without sufficient attention to security during design, software engineering, and testing. The resulting system architecture is brittle; small mistakes can lead to complete exploitation. Likewise, previous security testing efforts as part of federal and state certification processes appear not to have uncovered the critical problems I found. This suggests that either the ICX’s vulnerabilities run deep or that earlier testing was superficial. In my professional experience, secure systems tend to result from development and testing processes that integrate careful consideration of security from their inception. In my view, it would be extremely difficult to retrofit security into a system that was not initially produced with such a process.​

My technical findings leave Georgia voters with greatly diminished grounds to be confident that the votes they cast on the ICX BMD are secured, that their votes will be counted correctly, or that any future elections conducted using Georgia’s universal-BMD system will be reasonably secure from attack and produce the correct results. No grand conspiracies would be necessary to commit large-scale fraud, but rather only moderate technical skills of the kind that attackers who are likely to target Georgia’s elections already possess. Unfortunately, even if such an attack never comes, the fact that Georgia’s BMDs are so vulnerable is all but certain to be exploited by partisan actors to suppress voter participation and cast doubt on the legitimacy of election results.

Yep, that is an awful LOT of words to say its a POS. What is wrong with a piece of paper and some ovals again?

Anyone who believes that the deep state and the alphabet agencies will ever allow the American people to choose their representatives again is naive.

Tired of Joe? Sick of Orange Man? If that's the case, how about Randy? Would you vote for him? He's a bit on the woke side - but hey, he's new blood.

Trump hits Philly. Promised to obliterate the deep state.

Supremes Agree to Confer on Election Steal, 4116​

Didn't Trump promise to get rid of the deep state in his 1st run for prez? Here he is, in the city, promising it again (58 sec mark.) What happened during his 1st term? Guess he didn't get rid of it.

What kind of dirt does Trump have on Lindsey Graham to have him turn like he did? Must be some pretty damming stuff for Graham to completely grovel at Trump's feet.

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Attorney Lin Wood, who filed legal challenges seeking to overturn Donald Trump’s 2020 election loss, is relinquishing his law license, electing to retire from practicing rather than face possible disbarment. Multiple states have weighed disciplining him for pushing Trump’s false claims that he defeated Joe Biden.

Giuliani Disbarment Urged by Washington Panel Over 2020 Actions​

57m ago

(Bloomberg) -- Rudy Giuliani should lose his law license in Washington for directing former President Donald Trump’s failed legal challenge to the 2020 presidential election results in Pennsylvania, an attorney ethics review panel has recommended.

A District of Columbia Bar committee that heard evidence in the case last year concluded in a report released on Friday that Giuliani, a close ally and adviser to Trump, committed misconduct in pressing a “frivolous” contest to President Joe Biden’s win. The bar’s Disciplinary Counsel Hamilton “Phil” Fox, who pursued the complaint, had argued the former New York City mayor and US attorney “weaponized his law license” to try to undermine the US Constitution.

More here:

Elections have consequences... stolen elections have DIRE CONSEQUENCES!

Spot on.......................

I honestly thought this compendium of idiocy was a parody.

LATE EDIT ADD AFTER THINKING IT OVER:

It IS a parody. Unintentional... and that makes it extremely funny. :flushed:

I'm done laughin'.

I see too many clueless sheeple like that, in real life. Say they're American, even Conservative, and bray on about this kind of thing. How Trump is ray-cyst; how MAGA is somehow RAYCYST, how defense of free speech, or rejection of racial quotas, is somehow wrong and evil and Impeachable - the whole Kourt has to go, they're not Woke.

I despair. We're on the edge of an Extinction Event, and the sheeple are playing right into the hands of the Antichrist(s). Davos Man, the hydra-headed beast.

It takes a special kind of... "stupid" does not fit right at all. It takes a special kind of "blindness" to cast out all opposing data to stick to a comfortable niche. The blindness is what causes the decision-stupidity to thrive like mental cancer, distorting the thinking mind that seeks truth.

Case in point -- generated by normally intelligent people who have this congenital "blindness":

How much general publicity did a 20-year old locker room quote get: "You can grab them by the pussy."

Versus the sitting Vice President in person on video:

"I told them to fire the guy before I leave or you do not get the billion dollars. Son of a bitch, he got fired."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those that cannot see the light-year gap, try to remember:

Pussy hats by the hundreds of thousands. Entire vulva costumes worn in public by righteous, logical thinkers.

How many of those "thinkers" made so much as a quiet giggle over the use of the office of the Vice Presidency to help the VP's son continue make millions in graft? <-- With 10% vigorish, don't forget.

nem. con.

That friggin' Hunter. He is ALMOST as bad as Barron.

When thinking meets intelligence that is bent sideways. Still intelligent, just insane thinking.

Last edited:
I have cogitated on this.

It's not stupidity. It's more than blindness.

I can only say, it's insanity.

Sideways thinking, begins to explain it but isn't sufficient. It's as if all rules of critical, logical thinking have all gone in the trash...STARTING with a basic acceptance of FACT. What we WISH facts are, are not what they are. Reality IS.

Cherry-picked half-facts are not the same as reality. Denying facts, is not the same as holding a different opinion.

Without logical thinking...all science, technology...yes, all ORDER IN OUR CULTURE...goes out the window. What is left is what we find in Third World Utopias.

needs a 'parody' flag or something...
I'm done laughin'.

I see too many clueless sheeple like that, in real life. Say they're American, even Conservative, and bray on about this kind of thing. How Trump is ray-cyst; how MAGA is somehow RAYCYST, how defense of free speech, or rejection of racial quotas, is somehow wrong and evil and Impeachable - the whole Kourt has to go, they're not Woke.

I despair. We're on the edge of an Extinction Event, and the sheeple are playing right into the hands of the Antichrist(s). Davos Man, the hydra-headed beast.
Agree

AOC level thinking. Gee, I wonder if she is a lib? Praise Byden!

'Authoritarianism will be on the ballot': Experts recoil at Trump’s 'plans to centralize more power'​

Political and legal experts are sounding the alarm after a New York Times deep dive details how Donald Trump and his top allies are planning to massively reorganize the entire executive branch to hand him unprecedented power and decimate the constitutional basis of checks and balances should he win re-election next year.

“Donald J. Trump and his allies are planning a sweeping expansion of presidential power over the machinery of government if voters return him to the White House in 2025, reshaping the structure of the executive branch to concentrate far greater authority directly in his hands,” The New York Times’ Jonathan Swan, Charlie Savage and Maggie Haberman report.

With the assistance of entities like the Heritage Foundation, a right-wing think tank that was transformed during the Trump years, The Times reports several of Trump’s well-known associates have been working on plans for his second term.

More here:

Republicans beware, Donald Trump will turn his Big Lie against the GOP​

Iwish I understood what all these longshot Republicans running for president hope to get out of it. It can't be that they actually believe they are going to win. We know that Donald Trump will never accept that he lost so he will proclaim that the winner stole it from him and many of his followers will believe him so they'll stay home, handing the election to Joe Biden. Remember, Trump initially claimed that Ted Cruz stole the Iowa caucuses in 2016. After first conceding the race he turned around and tweeted:

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he illegally stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong any why he got more votes than anticipated. Bad!"
He eventually removed the word "illegally" but then followed it up with:

Read the rest:

'Authoritarianism will be on the ballot': Experts recoil at Trump’s 'plans to centralize more power'
The obverse is THEY (unknown experts) have been centralizing power for decades beginning way back when LBJ? created the Dept of Education handing out 'free' Federal bucks to school districts to be used later as a cudgel if they didn't kowtow to what the Feds wanted schools to teach!

Same with the 'Defund the police' movement. They want to eliminate local control and introduce DC centralized police force (87K armed IRS agents??) plain as the nose on your face!

Now they're thinking globally...

Long but worth the listen to expose authoritarianism.

DR. DAVID MARTIN w/ Brian Rose - Covid Was An Act Of War Against The Human Race (Full interview)​

124m

after bonus
MEP Christine Anderson:

Republicans beware, Donald Trump will turn his Big Lie against the GOP
He's following Andrew Jackson's model....

Trump's going to destroy the corporation known as the GOP like it never existed and create a new political party.

Back
Top Bottom