Elections

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Not bias. I do not like Trump one bit and make no bones about the way I feel.
Ain't that the truth.
....but you are biased. Back on gim2 when pressed on the issue, your response was "I just don't like him". No exact reason given. If that's not a bias, what is?

All the accusations of Russian collusion that got half the nation hating hom, were all lies. Every single part of it was made up shit paid for by the hag and her people. If it wasn't for that, most of those people woulda been fine with him as potus. The nation was firing on all cylinders during his first three years in office. Had that economy been permitted to continue, he'd have won in a landslide.
...but the dems shut everything down in an attempt to quash his economy.

Trump did this shit to himself.
No, the liars who told lies about Russia collusion did this.

Trump was unlike any president in American history. H
Yea. As in better than any for at least the past 50 years.

Nor does it allow anyone to provoke others to do illegal shit.
Yet the gov did illegal shit in an attempt to remove him from office, then did more illegal shit to cheat him out of re-election.

I'm sorry, but no. You really should back bullshit like that up with something. How the hell do you get to that conclusion?
Via his bias. Remember, he just plain doesn't like the guy. End of story.

Trump's days in office are over. If the R's run him as their candidate Joe Biden will win.
Only if enough brain dead idiots want a potato as potus and the dems cheat. Then yea, the bidet will get "re-elected".

Only if enough brain dead idiots want a potato as potus and the dems cheat. Then yea, the bidet will get "re-elected".

Nah...........Trump Fatigue. Peeps are tired of hearing about him.

Yet the gov did illegal shit in an attempt to remove him from office, then did more illegal shit to cheat him out of re-election.

You're starting to sound like me. (y)

but you are biased.

No. Don't like how he talks about other people, don't like the constant "look at me - look at me," don't like how he treated our allies and worshipped our enemies, don't like how he talked about our military and our government agencies, etc. He doesn't talk or act like a decent human being. He's not presidential material in my opinion. We need a decent human being in that office. Not a roman emperor.

. Every single part of it was made up shit paid for by the hag and her people

And I'm the biased one???? Don't forget, when she lost, she conceded. Before he lost, he was plotting to overthrow the gov and proclaim himself King of The Universe. And I'm biased?? lol

Here you go

Trump Fatigue. Peeps are tired of hearing about him.

1692907925993.png

Here you go

Trump Fatigue. Peeps are tired of hearing about him.

View attachment 10020

Holy crap, I guess that means that 500,000,000 Americans will have to vote in 24 for Biden to become the most voted for president ever... again.

Wait what?

There are only how many Americans?

FFS, get Joe on the phone, we need someone to revise the last census and find 200,000,000 more Americans!

Holy crap, I guess that means that 500,000,000 Americans will have to vote in 24 for Biden to become the most voted for president ever... again.

Wait what?

There are only how many Americans?

FFS, get Joe on the phone, we need someone to revise the last census and find 200,000,000 more Americans!
Don't forget... South America....

The problem there is that the Twitter algo counts any autoplay longer than 2 seconds as a view. It really is a bit of a useless number. It gives you no clue how many people actually completed viewing the video. Or how many watched a substantial portion of it.

Still, if you assume that only 10% watched a decent portion that well exceeds the debate viewership numbers.

The problem there is that the Twitter algo counts any autoplay longer than 2 seconds as a view. It really is a bit of a useless number. It gives you no clue how many people actually completed viewing the video. Or how many watched a substantial portion of it.

Still, if you assume that only 10% watched a decent portion that well exceeds the debate viewership numbers.
I heard actual views was around 11 million not 100.

I heard actual views was around 11 million not 100.

They were saying 300m?!

I can't see the stat myself, I've got no idea what they think they are looking at.

<edit>

Now I can see the count on the video, yesterday that was a few million. I dunno, twitter oddities.

Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 07-45-55 tucker trump - Search _ X.png

~260m FFS.

Who knows how many sat through it all, 5%, 10%, 15%?!

WASHINGTON (AP) — With Donald Trump facing felony charges over his attempts to overturn the 2020 election, the former president is flooding the airwaves and his social media platform with distortions, misinformation and unfounded conspiracy theories about his defeat.

It’s part of a multiyear effort to undermine public confidence in the American electoral process as he seeks to chart a return to the White House in 2024. There is evidence that his lies are resonating: New polling from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research shows that 57% of Republicans believe Democrat Joe Biden was not legitimately elected as president.

Here are the facts about Trump’s loss in the last presidential election:

Don't know much about Vivek Ramaswamy but thought this interesting.

Don't know much about Vivek Ramaswamy but thought this interesting.

...and it starts. LOL. Mr nice guy, posting peace and love, slips straight into character assassination pieces! Mr I'm not bias slips straight into play the man mode.

And I'm the biased one???? Don't forget, when she lost, she conceded. Before he lost, he was plotting to overthrow the gov and proclaim himself King of The Universe. And I'm biased?? lol

Is a president that loses an election required to concede?

No, a president who loses an election is not legally required to concede in most democratic systems. Concession is a political tradition and a symbolic gesture rather than a legal obligation. Conceding the election is a way for the losing candidate to acknowledge the will of the voters and to facilitate a peaceful transition of power.

In many democratic countries, including the United States, the process of transitioning power after an election involves a period of time during which the votes are counted, potential legal challenges are addressed, and the final results are certified. Once the official results are clear, the losing candidate may choose to publicly acknowledge their defeat and offer a concession speech as a show of respect for the democratic process.
However, there have been instances in history where candidates have refused to concede, and this can lead to political tensions and controversies. It's important to note that the refusal to concede does not typically prevent the transition of power, as the official election results and the legal processes determine the outcome, not the concession of the losing candidate.

Ultimately, the decision to concede after losing an election is a matter of political norms, traditions, and the individual's willingness to accept the outcome.

Why would you concede and then challenge the credibility of the election? As Hillary did... It makes no sense, as does the irrational "King of the Universe" rhetoric... no, the duly elected president is all he was going for. Objectively, that is all the evidence supports.

Bias... heck yeah, dyed in the wool, don't own a mirror level bias

They were saying 300m?!

I can't see the stat myself, I've got no idea what they think they are looking at.

<edit>

Now I can see the count on the video, yesterday that was a few million. I dunno, twitter oddities.

View attachment 10077

~260m FFS.

Who knows how many sat through it all, 5%, 10%, 15%?!
I think it depends on which 'link' you look at.

I've seen several different 'view' counts on X.

Not sure why that might be?

Colorado District Attorney Dan Rubinstein Now Claims Gold Star Mom Tina Peters is a Flight Risk​

By Guest Contributor Aug. 21, 2023

tina-peters-600x313.png

Screenshot: Tina Peters/(S)election Code

The corrupt DA in Colorado claims gold star mom Tina Peters is a flight risk.

Tina Peters is a gold-star mom and the subject of the film “Selection Code“.

“(S)ELECTION CODE follows the story of Tina Peters the County Clerk in Mesa Colorado, who made a backup of her counties Dominion Voting System server, only to stumble across evidence of manipulation in a recent local city council election…. and also the 2020 general election. Tina’s discovery ignites a chain reaction upending her life. And upending the world.”​

Last edited:
WASHINGTON (AP) — With Donald Trump facing felony charges over his attempts to overturn the 2020 election, the former president is flooding the airwaves and his social media platform with distortions, misinformation and unfounded conspiracy theories about his defeat.

It’s part of a multiyear effort to undermine public confidence in the American electoral process as he seeks to chart a return to the White House in 2024. There is evidence that his lies are resonating: New polling from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research shows that 57% of Republicans believe Democrat Joe Biden was not legitimately elected as president.

Here are the facts about Trump’s loss in the last presidential election:

Yawn, more poor attempts at gaslighting.

If you wanted to make T insanely popular, this is about the best way to do it.
That might be part of the plan.

FORCE the issue, so they can turn a popular uprising into chaos, and declare "emergency powers." All that tasty new authority they got from their virus release.

Lockdowns are the New Thing...and Protecting-The-World-From-Trump is gonna be an easier sell than Disease X.

Will it work? I dunno. Doesn't seem like much of their deep strategy has worked out, lo these last four years.

That might be part of the plan.

FORCE the issue, so they can turn a popular uprising into chaos, and declare "emergency powers." All that tasty new authority they got from their virus release.

Yes, it seems to be the tactic. They goaded Russia into a fight, now they seem to be poking at NATO claiming it is Russia... I do think they'd love you to fight, so they can use ridiculous force to scare the crap out of every dissenter.

Trump did do this to himself by failing to take down the deep state while he was in office. Instead he appointed every deep state person he could to key positions in his administration.
Searcher is also correct in that many are getting trump Fatigue. It's to the point now where I don't even listen to any of his speeches or twits. In the end just more rhetoric from a lying politician. Even though he isn't a politician he became one very quickly after becoming President. Renegged on all his promises to lock up Hillary and drain the swamp. Whatever his excuses are, he isn't going to do any better if he wins again.

To his credit, he was pretty good with foreign policy and in not getting involved in more wars which in the end keeps us all safer.

Of course after making that statement I also recognize that he rushed a vaccine through that was largely untested and a lot of people have died because of that. So, like it or not, he was compromised. By 18-24 months into his term it was obvious for all to see except those on their knees with his dick down their throats.
What we really got were lots of excuses as to why he couldn't do anything. He had the power to shut the left down on every occasion. The biggest one being Mueller. He should have shut that down on day one as it was a total and complete waste of taxpayer funds. 10's of millions wasted and 2 years worth of negative press because of it. He just loves the attention and in the end he won but wasted shitloads of money and time that he should have spent firing people in the DS in key positions. Get real DOJ people in there to take down the deep state. The DOJ is like 140,000 strong. He had them at his disposal to go after the corruption.
How about the intelligence community that fucked him over. Not one move to take them out and instead added another 80 billion to their budget? Russia spends about 80-90 Billion annually on their entire military and Trump added that amount to the intelligence community. The same community that Snowden pointed out, that spies on Americans.
Did he pardon Snowden? Nope. How about the dude from Wikileaks that pointed out the war crimes being committed by the US? Nope.
Of course something most dont understand is that the US is not subject to war crimes. We didn't sign onto that agreement.

Unlike many Trump supporters out there that can't articulate their reasons, I do provide evidence that he was compromised or they had serious dirt on him by 18 months into his term. He just did a 180 on all his pre election promises. No one seemed to care though. Thats when he lost my support though and became just another lying politician.

Trump did do this to himself by failing to take down the deep state while he was in office. Instead he appointed every deep state person he could to key positions in his administration.
"It ain't over, til it's over!" Yogi Berra

"It ain't over, til it's over!" Yogi Berra
Trump is 77. It's pretty much over. If he can't get past the corrupt judicial system then he may very well win the election but what good will that be for the US? They have had even more time to conspire against him which in reality should bring RICO charges on most of the left but it won't and Trump will just try and get along with all of them for the 4 years he is in. Of course there is also the possibility they JFK him. If that happens the RFK should really step up to the plate and use that for the sympathy vote.
I think Don Jr should run and have his Dad be VP.

Watch 2000 Mules for free - today (9/10) is the last day.

This is going to be entertaining, whatever happens!
I'd bet that we lose.

Again.

And that will not be entertaining. The Deep State is now openly murdering their own subjects...Maui, East Palestine, Jab clinics across the Untied Skates.

IMHO, the only way Trump returns to the WH, is with some sort of uprising or coup. It could be any number of ways - perhaps even running his son, Don Jr, as President (I believe he's old enough) with himself as VP.

Election, Junior takes the office for a few weeks and then, maybe, resigns. Mission accomplished.

Another is a flurry of States Seceding from the Less Perfect Union. ESPECIALLY now that we're overrun with aliens that Imperial Washingtoon is welcoming and supporting.

We will see; but as with many commentators, I honestly don't think we'll have a conventional election in 14 months.

Washington Examiner 9/13

Trumpism 2.0: Inside the former president's plans for a second term​

Donald Trump's 2016 flagship policy was famously "Build the Wall." The early rounds of the 2024 campaign have been dominated by Trump's stranglehold over the competition, as well as his multiple court cases. Underneath the bluster and chaos, the former president has rolled out a significant number of new policy proposals that have gone without scrutiny, until now. This Washington Examiner series, Trumpism 2.0, will take a closer look at this policy, if it's realistic, and if it'll help Trump secure a second term.

Donald Trump has outlined an agenda shorn of the vestiges of GOP orthodoxy that marked his first administration in favor of an omnidirectional trade war abroad and renewed culture wars at home.

The former president’s policy plans have been overshadowed by his legal troubles and his efforts to relitigate the 2020 election, to the extent that the public may not be aware of his promises, but they have been spelled out in an ongoing series of videos and fact sheets posted to his website and filled in around the edges by comments to the press.

The main feature is an escalation from limited trade war to total trade war.

On the domestic front, his agenda marks a sharp turn from technocratic bureaucracy. The government will be much less engaged in managing domestic programs like Obamacare and Medicare or in promulgating and enforcing rules related to the environment, labor, or commerce.

Instead, the federal government in a second Trump term would be far more activist, in a direct sense, in confronting crime, homelessness, drug dealing, and other cultural woes that in the past have been commonly thought of as social, rather than economic, issues.

Read the full article:

Back
Top Bottom